TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 21, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 21, 2013 users admin

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
GH is really getting good! I so look forward to watching every day!

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I know that Tracy was left her mothers relish. I wonder if that is a company that produces the relish that might hold shares of ELQ

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, December 28, 2012 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well doesnt look like Steve Burton's exit from GH to spend time with family lasted very long...

He is joining young&restless

http://soapcentral.com/yr/news/2012/1226-burton.php

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Anyone watch today. It was so good. It was a play on the show Port Charles. Loved it.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I saw it! It was hilarious! I loved it, too. :-)

I have never been hooked into GH (since Luke and Laura days) until now. I am really enjoying it alot. I didn't want to get hooked on another soap since the 2 I loved are gone (AMC and OLTL--maybe coming back online). But, GH has sucked me in with the cross-overs from OLTL. I also think the writing is so much better.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
are we REALLY going there again????? The vampire schtick wasn't realistic the first time, now they want to resurrect it? You'd think they'd have let that die the way of Bobby Ewing's bad dream....slip silently into the sunset!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2013 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, it was so satisfying to see Dr. Westborn get busted for being such a bit@h; but then even when she is caught red-handed she still can't admit she did anything wrong.

Now if we could get rid of this vampire crap it would be great.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Friday, February 01, 2013 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I also loved seeing Britt get caught And also I am so happy to hear that Frisco will be back next week!!!!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geez, I hope they get over this vampire thing quick, I am not enjoying this storyline at all.

Plus I was noticing that John McBain's hair is sort of greying, so shouldn't Caleb's hair be totally black since he is a vamp and doesn't age?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
and what the heck is going on with all these old people coming back, it is really weird, every two days or so and old character comes back.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I guess that means it's going to be a lot longer before we see Nick Marone on BnB again.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I agree that the vampire story has to go - the time has passed for including it in every single tv show...

and it will be interesting to see how they suddenly get rid of todd, starr and john given the legal tie ups now with the characters and thus not being able to have them on the show until everything is resolved.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I didn't know there were issues with todd, starr and john. Hallelujah!! I have hated having them on the show since they came, I don't want to watch All My Children, I want to watch General Hospital.

Actually, Todd is the only one I like.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Laura returns Minday. Everybody is showing up in celebration of the 50th anniversary of GH. Ijst wsh they'd quickly dump the vampire Schtick so I can watch

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Dipo, John, Star and Todd are not from All My Children. They were from the other show that was cancelled. I kind of like Star with Michael. John is fine working with the police dept, but I really don't want to watch him as the vampire. I was so happy to see Lucy come back, but I don't want to see her as the Vampire Slayer, I want to watch her drive everyone nuts doing the nurses ball.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2013 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, One Life to Live, I couldn't remember which one they were on, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2013 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And I forgot, I really like Carly's new hair.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Saturday, February 09, 2013 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I like Carly's hair also.

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Are the writers trying to kill this show with this vampire storyline?

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I'm in the minority here, but I don't mind the vampire story lines coming through. I am wondering if it's a way to keep Michael Easton (John McBain) on canvas with GH. It's his character, John McBain, that is now owned by the new producers and owners of OLTL. The same with Todd and Starr Manning--the characters are what are owned. The actors could stay as other characters if they wanted to go that direction.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So is John Z off the show, or will he somehow be coming back sooner than 20 years.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man, Felicia needs to get a good conditioner or deep treatment on her hair!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Steve Burton was pretty hot kissing Avery, don't know how she can say it is over.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I did not watch General Hospital when Maxie's dad, Frisco, was a regular. So, he is a new, for me, character. For the old-timers: has he always sounded like Clint Eastwood?

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
No he was hot but did not sound like Clint.