TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 15, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Big Bang Theory & Young Sheldon: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 15, 2013 users admin

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Saturday, February 02, 2013 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Keep us posted, Naja! I would love to know when he started the ritual of the 3 knocks--and if there was a specific reason!

Where/what channel are you seeing 11:05 reruns? What part of the country/what cable outlet?

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, February 03, 2013 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Beth, for me near KC they show a rerun Mon-Fri on ABC at 11:05 pm. This Monday will be ep 6 from season 1.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Sunday, February 03, 2013 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Well, I had two options... 1) I could pull out my season 1 DVD's and watch them until *the knock* or 2) I could just google it. LOL I took the easy route:

Sheldon's Knock It wasn't until episode ten that his knock had become unique. Sheldon's signature knock has gone through several changes in the series before his signature knock was created.

The earliest version of his signature knock was shown in The Loobenfeld Decay. This featured three or four knocks before saying the person's name, and it continued until they answered. In this episode, it was on Leonard's and Penny's doors. His current knock (three knocks and the name; three repetitions) officially catched on since The Euclid Alternative and became his signature knock with few exceptions in which he varied it throughout the series.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, February 03, 2013 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Looking it up was the easy way, Rissa! LOL I was having fun waiting for it.

eta: Really, I was having fun waiting for it.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, February 03, 2013 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Anyone a Wikipedia editor who can go in and change that line to "officially CAUGHT on DURING 'The Euclid Alternative'"!?!?!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, February 04, 2013 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Teach, that was glaring at me too! ugh! and I'm not even a teacher...

Great ep last week! I love this show! I put the reruns on quite a bit too. I think I've finally seen all the eps. I did not even pay attention to this great show the first few seasons. I sure was missing out.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, February 04, 2013 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
We have the first four seasons on DVD, but I have to wait until DS goes to college in order to watch them - he always has them on downstairs! LOL

This show is like Friends in our house. We've all seen every episode, usually multiple times, and even a phrase or two will send us all giggling about a line or an event from the show. "How you doin'?" :-)

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Monday, February 04, 2013 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Naja, thanks for the heads up as to when Big Bang episodes are airing in sequence in your area. It looks like it's something local, not cable, so guess I can't get them in sequence. I don't have a dvd player, and thought this might be a great opportunity. Big Bang airs in reruns on one local station here in Connecticut (Fox outlet) and on one cable channel, but I can never figure out the sequence. At this point, it's like a puzzle I'm trying to put together.

And I agree, like Friends, it's a show you can watch multiple times.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, February 04, 2013 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I usually watch the syndicated reruns on TBS, but they are not in order.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
In the Seattle area we get 2 reruns at 7pm on Fox.

They run in sequence but not the same one. So every night at 7pm you are watching the one sequence in order, and at 730pm it's another sequence.

There is a rhyme and reason to TBS as well. For example, last night all 5 episodes were from the same season in order. They might not sequence every night during the week, but maybe every Wednesday they are doing the same sequence, etc.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
We actually got a glimpse of Mrs. Wolowitz tonight.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 4:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
A glimpse of Mrs. Wolowitz? Really!!? Sorry I missed that; I had to sadly miss the entire episode tonight because I was in the midst of blizzard preparations with my assistant--and she didn't leave til 8:45pm :-(

Rissa

03-19-2006

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 4:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Anyone else think it was a dummy on wheels that they ROLLED across the doorway? LOL It moved way too fast and smooth, not like someone walking or running. Found a really poor quality youtube video of it.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Ha it does look like she is rolling lol

Ronk

03-03-2009

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronk a private message Print Post    
I have seen a few discussions going around that Sheldon could have Asperger syndrome. Wikipedia defines Asperger syndrome as "significant difficulties in social interaction, alongside restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests". Kinda sounds like Sheldon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Could be, but we know he's not crazy, hahahahaha, his mom had him tested for that, LMAO.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I'd heard the Aspergers rumour before. Makes sense to me.

Ronk

03-03-2009

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronk a private message Print Post    
Oh I forgot about that

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I loved that Amy got downright mad and stood up for herself!

Christy358

07-10-2007

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
It was a funny episode to write and act. Not so sure it was a good one to watch.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, February 09, 2013 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting that youtube of Howard's mother. I was watching that episode Thursday night, yet totally missed that sighting of Mrs. W!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, February 09, 2013 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Cable, there was 1 more time we got to see her that the video didn't show. At the end, Raj was trying to escape out the window and she grabbed him and pulled him back in....lol

Ruthamc

05-09-2011

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ruthamc a private message Print Post    
Did anyone notice the nerdy guy who kissed Bar Rafeli in the Go Daddy Super Bowl commercial was in the episode last night as a guest at Raj's singles Valentine's Day party? Guess he's a busy actor.

Jeep

10-17-2001

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
Yes, Ruth I did notice that. I guess that one kiss has him recognizable now LOL. I would not have given him a second glance otherwise.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
He's the "go to" nerd in many pictures. Not so much on television, although I have seen him. I couldn't tell you what show(s) I've seen him in, but I did recognize him when the commercial first aired. I think he must make a decent living from being nerdy looking.