TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 11, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: CSI: Archive through November 11, 2012 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Costa. I remember that the second cop was kind of leering at her when she was in the locker room with her boyfriend and thought he had other intentions. I must have missed when he reported that to someone.

I cant believe after all these seasons of not liking Eckley, that I actually do like him now and I hope he survives.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I know, I thought the same thing about Eckley!

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 12:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Hmm I did miss a few of the shows this last season. Not sure what this is about Finn. Maybe I will catch it on the reruns. But I do agree, I just cant get into her. Wouldnt miss her if she left.I really love the old reruns when they have them on one of the lesser channels with the old crew there.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Friday, October 19, 2012 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
CSI new york. Finally 32 minutes in and they speak

Lyn

08-07-2002

Sunday, October 21, 2012 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Wow CSI NY bugged me this week - I thought they were NEVER going to talk. Please guys, don't do that again!

(And I too looked at the time, Iluvreality lol)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 21, 2012 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I don't get the point of just doing music, it made no sense to do that. I ended up fast forwarding until the talking began and so much was lost that I didn't even care about the story so I just FF'd to the end.

Not successful.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 22, 2012 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It didn't bother me that much. I think the NY series has always been a little bit edgier than the other CSI series. The producers must be huge Green Day fans because they play a lot of Green Day music in the NY version.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, October 22, 2012 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Re: Original CSI...I love Finn, think she's freakin' great, but it probably has a lot to do with the actress. I've always loved Ms. Shue.

Re: CSI:NY...I remember when BTvS did a similar episode and got nominated for an Emmy, so I don't mind the non-talking part of the episode. Green Day was a special deal for this episode, but I'm a fan of theirs, too, so don't mind that, either. However, I hated the storyline of the kid getting killed. I'm really tired of my shows killing people that I don't want killed.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 22, 2012 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What is BTvS?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 22, 2012 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I have thought the CSI episodes this season have been good. So far they have kind of spread the storyline out among various cast members, and since I pretty much like all of the cast I am enjoying it. This week's episode with Epley's daughter was so sad - I would like to see what happens with that girl in the future.

I am probably the only one who misses CSI Miami, but I do. I liked that cast too and Miami was a cool location to watch.

I have never gotten into CSI NY which I find weird, but the first season when I tried to watch it I just didn't get "caught" - and I really liked the two main characters (Gary Sinise and Melinda something-Greek...LOL).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 22, 2012 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I didn't dislike Miami, but the "cheese" level was off-the-chain.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Monday, October 22, 2012 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
CSI Miami was so hard to watch with all the blury scenes. And Horastio was a joke'

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Monday, October 22, 2012 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
I wonder how long they can ride out Jorga Fox's character still married to Grishom and he's not even on the show. She's been there for two seasons alreatdy and hasn't even taken a vacay to see him!!

I think the phone call she made last week to him might be building up to a divorce? I miss Grishom though.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 22, 2012 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I miss him too.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - 2:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Lexie, BtVS was an "old" show I used to watch called Buffy The Vampire Slayer. It's still on in reruns on CHILLER.

Grissom was the best CSI boss, bar none. He will always be missed, no matter good Ted Danson is.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I love these nostalgic "old Vegas days" episodes.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else think that the dog that played Sam last night is the same dog that plays Bear on POI? Loved how Sam was giving Nick his puppy kisses last night.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I loved that dog! He should be a regular. I had to leave before the end, so who did kill the cop?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was that chick's, who was the confidential informant, boyfriend.

Iffin you missed the end, when they went to go catch the murderer, Sam gave chase and brought the boyfriend down, but he was "grazed" by a bullet. He was brought into surgery and the other guy in the K-9 unit (the one that told Nick the dog spoke French) told Nick that Sam was going to retire at the end of the year, and he would need someone to live with since his partner didn't have any family to take care of Sam. Nick agreed to take Sam, but laid down some rules: (1) Sunday is football; and (2) If Nick's girlfriend comes over, Sam has to sleep on the floor. Sam agreed by giving Nick puppy kisses.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Ha, Ha... I thought there might be some chatter about this episode. :-) I, too, adored the Sam & Nick storyline. What a good little actor Sam was!

PS Thanks Lexi. :-) I missed the last couple of minutes. Glad to hear that Nick made it a permanent relationship.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Thanks for letting me know! Sounds like a great ending. I hope we see Sam from time to time living with Nick!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I swear, I think the doggy that played Sam is the same doggy that plays Bear on Person of Interest.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
"Bear" Portrayed by
Graubaer's Boker
Midas van't Rietje

https://www.facebook.com/graubaers.boker
There is a "fake" Twitter account for "Bear" but it's written in Dutch.

Coloring on the Shepard last night was different.
I thik PoI is filmed in NYC, while CSI is filmed in LA region.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 02, 2012 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kona. Those two doggies sure looked alike to me.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Quick question about this past week's CSI: Shouldn't Ted Danson have removed himself from the investigation since his son was a suspect? I would think this case could be instantly thrown out due to conflict of interest