TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 10, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 10, 2013 users admin

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The writers spent months making us feel sorry for Lewis and liking him, so why have him put this evil little plan into motion? Its not really Lewis' style is it? More like Richard Hillmer's.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, February 04, 2013 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure I can wait until next Sunday to find out the aftermath of Hurricane Kirsty at the wedding. I get the impression that the Street is going to see Ty and FIx as the baddies in all of this.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Monday, February 04, 2013 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
I watched last week's episodes on Saturday and was left shaking my head. Maybe it was my mood at the time but I am finding 3 or 4 of the current storylines to be completely unbelievable which is unusual for me with Corrie. Most stories feel as if they could really happen to real people if that makes sense. Kevin with Sophie and Jenna; Lewis setting up Gail; Kirstie setting up Fiz and Ty; what else?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The Kevin/Jenna and Sophie storyline is the most irritating to me at this time. All Sophie needs to do at the tribunal is say nope sorry misunderstanding I was projecting my gratitude and crossed a line. All done. Lets move on. Sophie will be dancing a jig in a week and she and Jenna can then pursue their relationship. Sally and Kevin are just acting like idiots with this whole poor Sophie taken advantage of.

Lewis and Gail, well he is just really pissed off. I'm not really sure why they decided he just couldn't forgive Audrey under the circumstances. I did read that
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Gail ends up homeless
so he must do a number on Gail eventually. I do want to throw up every time I see her simpering over Lewis, considering how in love her mom was with him. Lewis wants to destroy her and her family end of.
Kirsty is just a piece of work. she has managed to garner the sympathies of the whole street! She will end up doing a number on poor Tyrone. She is so vindictive and out of control. Her character is going to have to end up dead or in prison to wrap this up. I can't see them getting rid of Ty. I hope that Kevin does not give Ty the money for the garage. He needs something to fall back on.

Way to go Sunita for growing a pair. Gawd Carl is vile. Really Stella you feel sorry for him? I could not get around how he talked to Sunita like she was dog muck on his shoe. I would have loved to see Dev paste him one. Oh yes and Sunita how about saying Thank you Dev. Instead just a sour face and slamming the door.

Oh and can I just say how yummy Steve looks with a beard!

Characters I want to see leave the street ASAP!:

Carl
Sunita
Eva
Rob
Peter if he continues smirking
Carla if she continues being with Peter
Owen
and I would like someone else to become the new landlord/lady
Carl
Sunita
Eva - I even like RTracy more than her so that is saying a lot
Rob
Carl
oh did I say Carl?

How about everyone else...who do you want gone and who do you want to see take a centre storyline?

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
LOL Jasper. It seems that both Carl and Rob made your list twice! I tend to agree with the list and keep thinking of a list of people I would like to see return.

Scary spoiler but I can relate to the feeling of nausea every time I see Gail with Lewis. I guess Gail will never learn. Other than Martin, how does she always manage to find these guys? I mean, I understand that some woman are attracted to "bad boys" but she seems to be attracted to psychopaths (disclaimer: I mean my understanding of psychopath. I have no training in this area).

I accidently came across a couple of interesting spoilers but I don't remember how to make a spoiler box and I'm too lazy to look it up. If interested, please refresh my memory on the spoiler box code.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
I have to keep up with Corrie online during the winter and next week is a doozy.

I think it's next week for Canada which is where I receive it when up north.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
\ spoiler {} remove both spaces

Spill it Lawrie!

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Hope this works!

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Hailey dies of cancer.

Ty is arrested for domestic violence after Kirstie if found at the bottom of the stairs and claims that Ty pushed her.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    

Csnog

07-18-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
How far is Corrie showing in Canada?

What was Fridays episode about?

Was it the Ty/Kristie Wedding episode or are you further along?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yes last Friday was the wedding ep.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Ohhh OK

I am a couple of weeks ahead.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
:-( I do not like that spoiler

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
No, those spoilers weren't fun for me when I first read them.

I have a question. How far behind is Canada now? And is there anything coming up that is likely to pre-empt Corrie on CBC?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think we are only two weeks behind. Nothing on the horizon until hockey playoffs??

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jasper.

Right. There will be hockey playoffs this year. Was looking a bit sketchy for a while! And no winter Olympics until next year.

But so cool to be only two weeks behind. It would be such fun to be caught up and able to go to the official site and play along in real time. (Hope that didn't sound like I'm following a reality show! LOL)

Csnog

07-18-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Do you want a site where you can catch up via your computer no matter where you live?

People in many other countries watch.

Is that allowed?

Trini

07-06-2004

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 2:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Omg Ty. I ff all bits with K, especially when she was handed the phone. Lewis is sickening

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I CANT STAND the Kirsty story line. Make it stop!!!!! Puhleeeeese.

I think it was a very good story line, showing that men can be abused, but enough is enough. I want the witch to be caught.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, February 09, 2013 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I dont even watch when Kirsty is on anymore. Just that look of menace she gets propells me away!!

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Same here about Kirsty, why put Ty through that... Up down , up down. She is back in the house and still threatening Ty. Why are the writers do this, it is like a mad thriller and not fun any more. I used to relax and watch CS now it is a nightmare. I might give it up for a while, and the Lewis scheming and promising to take Gail to Milan....

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Speech Ty !!!!!!!" :-) he is not afraid of her any more, pity the spoiler happened...

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Listen to the lies, K is telling to the cop at the hospital she is switching the abuse to be hers. Sad.

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Remember handsome Tony, well K make Tony look like a saint, is K going to live on the street?

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Like someone else I am ff all through K....