TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 05, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Supernatural: Archive through October 05, 2012 users admin

Beckie03

07-05-2007

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beckie03 a private message Print Post    
Exclusive Misha Collins Supernatural Return

"I can confirm that the character of Castiel is returning to 'Supernatural,'" he told us. "I'm not supposed to talk about any details, but I will tell you this: The character is coming back somewhat changed. I'm not going to tell you everything, but I will tell you that the "new" Castiel no longer wears undergarments."

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I am thrilled that Castiel is coming back! Hopefully Bobby is OK too :-)

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
only in tv land could a Head shot be easily recovered and the character back within a week or two

oh and castiel has no undergarments?? hmmmmm maybe he's going to be a floating angel with a strategically placed wisp of gauze/ voile

Proud2bweird

12-14-2011

Friday, December 16, 2011 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Proud2bweird a private message Print Post    
I can't wait for Cas to come back it's just killing me that he wont be back till January!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I believe I recognized Red Riding Hood/Ruby from Once Upon a Time in the last episode. She's not credited at IMDB, but I'd swear it was her. Decent episode, but not earth shattering, but at least we know that other hunters are aware and fighting the "big-mouths".

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
That was definitely Ruby from Once Upon a Time...

http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/supernatural-season-7-episode-11-ory-photos/

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Yep, she's got a very distinctive look.

Beckie03

07-05-2007

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beckie03 a private message Print Post    
Supernatural won best Sci-Fi PCA today!!! Great for them

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Really? This horror/supernatural series won best "science fiction"?

Hmmmm, maybe The Good Wife will win best comedy.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Seems like Sam finally got back at Dean for killing his pituitary gland-eating GF. (If this was a repeat, my bad, but first time seeing the Amazon episode.)

Beckie03

07-05-2007

Saturday, February 25, 2012 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beckie03 a private message Print Post    
it was but it was still an amazing episode

Ssfgal

02-07-2008

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ssfgal a private message Print Post    
Love this show...love the boys...thats all I have to share...LOLOLOLOL

Beckie03

07-05-2007

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beckie03 a private message Print Post    
Ssf I agree. I love having Bobby and Cas back too (if only for a short time).

The boys are amazing!!!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Friday's episode had a great moment....when the Alpha Vampire confirmed news we that viewers already knew:

He looked at the Winchester brothers and said "See you next season."

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I caught that, too, SanFran. Hope that also means the Alpha vamp will be a player next season, too.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
That is good news. Cant wait for the season finale and the end of "Dick"---so many Richard jokes all season, lol.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, June 01, 2012 - 1:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I was beginning to think this show had run it's course, then the season finale' happened. What a great cliffhanger, I am now looking forward to next season. I'm glad I decided to catch up and watch.

Ssfgal

02-07-2008

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ssfgal a private message Print Post    
Supernatural made Entertainment Weekly's Top 25 Cult Following Shows...I happily count myself as a cult member...go boys go!

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
So glad it's back on Tuesday nights! Easier to find, and show that the powers-that-be understand the show has a strong following. Yay!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
What is the start date Nyheat?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
According to IMDB.COM, Episode #8.1 of Supernatural will air on Oct. 3, 2012.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460681/episodes?season=8

Calamity

10-18-2001

Thursday, October 04, 2012 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
This may be a minor issue but it bugged me last night: How did the vet know the doggy was a stray when she pressured Sam to take her? And why would she assume Sam would or could care for her, especially given that she seemed to think he was irresponsible for hitting the dog in the first place?

I'd rather a series go out early than hang on, long past its prime. This show has fizzled a bit for me these past couple years but I still like the characters. I was wondering if what Kevin said about closing Hell off forever might mean this is the final season, finally. And I'm hoping with all the flashbacks that we'll have some surprising revelations about the characters. Besides finding out what went on with Dean & Castiel, I think something must have happened to Sam. And, to me, Crowley's backstory was a bit anticlimactic so maybe they'll fix that too.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, October 04, 2012 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I was shocked that Dean is staying in touch with the vampire who showed him how to get back. And just what did Dean turn into when he was in purgatory? Even reunited with Sam, he didt seem like himself. He is extra cranky and on edge!
And how did Sam just walk away from Dean? Other times he has literally moved heaven and earth to get to his brother!
I hope Castiel isnt gone for good.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, October 04, 2012 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"This may be a minor issue but it bugged me last night: How did the vet know the doggy was a stray when she pressured Sam to take her? And why would she assume Sam would or could care for her, especially given that she seemed to think he was irresponsible for hitting the dog in the first place? "

I got the impression the vet Doc was kind of sizing Sam up. I thought Sam bringing the dog he hit with his car to the vet kind of impressed her - a lot people would've just kept driving rather than take on the responsibility to take the dog to a vet and possibly incur a huge bill.

I also wondered if she was the "Amelia" Sam mentioned - the girl that he was involved with that pulled him away from demon hunting while Dean was gone.

----------a few minutes later---------

AHA! I was right!

I did a quick google search after writing the above and that vet IS Amelia!

-----

Supernatural: Sam and Dean Reunited and It Feels So ... Odd and Secretive?

<snip>

Without a family member with which to hunt demons, Sam was left alone to pursue a relatively more mundane lifestyle, including romance with a veterinarian named Amelia (Liane Balaban).

<snip>

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Supernatural-Premiere-Sam-Dean-1054159.aspx

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
And the actress playing her was the uber-Alpha on Alphas that Gary loved(she died on the show)...Anna