TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 14, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Once Upon a Time: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 14, 2013 users admin

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
JJ Abrams likes to bring in these "easter eggs".

Easy jump that Bael is Peter Pan, Lost boy, car theif, Henry's dad. Just connect the dots.

Just love the Rumpy has turned into The Beast AND The Crocodile. What/who else can he be?

And who is/was the Red Queen?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"His real world name was given as "Neil Cassidy""

I'll bet Neil Cassidy was just his life-as-a-thief. IMDB.COM shows that character's name as "Mysterious Man"...no other name given.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1843230/fullcredits#cast

The actor is Michael Raymond-James who was on both Terriers and True Blood.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Don't think it's on tonight. Can't find it listed. :-(

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
It's the American Music Awards instead.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, November 26, 2012 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Good ep last night, but my fave so far this season was Emma & the Car Thief.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, November 26, 2012 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I had to look up Michael Raymond-James. It felt like I knew this guy from somewhere. It was Terriers. I miss that show! I am so far behind on True Blood. After I read the books I just never got to the shows on tv.

I am so glad we finally got to see who Henry's Dad is. When I saw that car I was like "I know that car"!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, November 26, 2012 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hey Vickie, that is the cutest car, isn't it? :-)

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, November 26, 2012 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Yes it is I grew up with mostly VW's. You should of seen us four kids two adults in a bug! We wonder these days why wear seat belts. I'd say my family is a very good reason.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Best Ep this season!!! :-)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Totally Mameblanche! I loved Regina's dress with the back necklace!

It seems like Kora wants to have a relationship with her daughter now. The question is, is it fo good or bad?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Uh uh Miz, I don't have your faith in her. I think she just wants to use her daughter to aid her own nefarious schemes. I don't trust Ms. Cora for a mili-second. Plus she's the only really pure evil left on the show, since Rumpy and Reggie both have done good things as well as bad.

Loved that dress too. Amazing!

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 1:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
I couldn't believe not one single person was so appreciative to invite Regina to have dinner with them. She was the hero for once and her pain was heart breaking to watch. I didn't realize this was the last episode for awhile. So many of my shows are doing that this season. I'm going to go into withdrawls!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I felt bad for Regina too and thought someone should have been adult enough to invite her along for her adoptive son's sake. I know they don't trust her, but for this one moment they could have sat down to a meal together to try and make peace.

I dislike the winter break that TV shows take too, but I think I'm kind of used to it. Gives us time to watch Rudolph and Frosty.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I'm in OUAT withdrawl too.

I felt Regina's deep pain too, who wouldn't? I was in tears for her. But I think this is what makes her character fascinating and drives her story forward: Will she regret being kind and revert back to pure evil or will she just continue to take her lumps for the sake of her beloved child? Personally I am really enjoying the new, improved and somewhat conflicted Regina.

(PS, have I mentioned that my dad wanted to name me Regina but my mom nixed it. LOL)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
'Downton Abbey' Star To Visit 'Once Upon A Time'

"Once Upon a Time" already boasts a menagerie of fabulous accents, but the ABC drama has turned to "Downton Abbey" for its latest dose of British charm. Lesley Nicol, who plays the indomitable cook Mrs. Patmore on the hit UK series, will guest star in Episode 15 of Season 2. According to showrunners Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis, Nicol's character "has a connection to Snow White and her family."

snip

"Once Upon a Time" returns this Sunday, January 6 at 8 p.m. Est on ABC. "Downton Abbey" Season 3 premieres Sunday, January 6 at 9 p. ยป

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni44042380/

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Sunday, January 06, 2013 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Good Show and I liked the ending!!

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad Jiminy Cricket is still alive. Regina's mother is a mean one.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
Wow! What an ending!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Can't wait for next week!

Kaili

08-30-2000

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaili a private message Print Post    
I love this show so much. I don't believe Belle will be dead though.

The Mulan stuff and timeline is throwing me now. So Belle has a connection from the other land to Mulan and that prince, who was Aurora's prince.

I guess I forgot when they came back, what ever happened to Mulan and Aurora? The prince was dead right? I need more refreshers in the "previouslies" after the long winter break!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I THINK Aurora's Prince is Philip.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Prince Phillip is Aurora's prince, but our most current update on him was that harry-potter-like-demontor had sucked him up and he was presumed dead, but then someone told them that he may not really be dead. We haven't seen him since. Last night's show would have been in the past - pre-demontor.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Okay, now I'm officially confused, Brenda. I thought that he was freed last night from the dementor-type pseudo-death. What you are saying is that poor Philip was twice cursed? Oy!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think we need a timeline, like the LOST show used to have, built by fans. The scenes with Belle and Mulan and that firey beast were way in the past, prior to storybrook.
The scene where Phillip got smoked by the demontor was in current time -- right before Snow and Emma went back to the fairy tale land and met up with Mulan and Sleeping B.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I do think a timeline would be rather timely right about now. (wink) Before I get even more muddled.

And what does everyone think of the preview with the big smooch between Cora and Rumpy??? That surprised the heck out of me!