TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 03, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 03, 2012 users admin

Biginjapan

07-23-2005

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biginjapan a private message Print Post    
I believe Carol will fit in with Daryl and Daryl's brother Meryl's storyline.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 26, 2012 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow- that was an intense show last night!

Please someone take out Merle and thee governor 😬

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Monday, November 26, 2012 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
Wow! Excellent special effects in this show. Glenn's fight scene was awesome, and that's all I will say for now because I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't watched it yet.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Yup it was pretty good. How long do we wait to talk specifics?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Vickie, we can talk specifics as soon as the show has aired. We don't have to hold anything in until the the next day or day after.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
So do you think Daryl will side with his brother or his "family?"

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I think Daryl will ultimately side with Rick and the group....but he may waiver a bit before he commits either way.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
If it comes down to deciding between the gov. and Rick he will side with Rick. Only because he has gone the mile with that team and risked everything. I also think he knows what an A** his brother is.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
If he finds out what Merle did to Glenn, he'll kill Merle himself. That's what I think. :-)

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
I think the gov might kill Merle because he didn't kill Michonne the gov can't have a man around he can't trust.
Daryl has proved himself to be a valuable person in his group and I don't think he would want to join up with his brother. Who knows what Merle thinks...he's a loose cannon.
When the zombie was turned loose to kill Glenn I was saying.."Go Glenn,Go Glenn!!". Out loud. LOL I didn't want him to die, he's one of my favs.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Willsfan, that's a good point too. I forgot about the Michonne lie.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Even without knowing he didn't kill Michonne, you could hear in the Gov's voice that he is already doubting Merle.

Lottaluv

10-16-2004

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lottaluv a private message Print Post    
Glenn is dead??

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No, just badly beat up.

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
No Lottaluv, the way I worded my sentence must have mislead you. Glenn fought off a zombie with both hands tied to a chair. LOL It was a great fight scene but at first I was scared Glenn "might" die. I think he broke every piece of furniture in the room.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've just caught up the last couple of episodes, more wows, this season just hasn't let up! I am so happy Carol is alive! To me she is the female centre of the show, part wife and part mother. And someone's got to look after Asskicker.

Yep, I agree The Governor doesn't trust Merle to do anything that doesn't benefit Merle. And he knows there's a very good chance he would side with his brother.

Daryl is much more interesting, I think Daryl would side with Rick over Merle, reluctantly, but he knows good from bad and he knows Merle's basically a psycho and Rick is a good man. Also he must have looked back on the past and realised how Merle held him back, and he must like the new Daryl more than the old Daryl with Merle in his life.

A lot to wrap up next week!

Daydreamer

05-30-2008

Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Daydreamer a private message Print Post    
Disclaimer: I have no financial interest in the following product or the online company selling it.

But I was trolling for unusual holiday gifts today, and came across decals of families to stick on the back windows of cars -- only they're zombie families. Even the dog.

Hope this link works; if not, cut and paste into your browsers:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/eba2/

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
For anyone bored right now, The Walking Dead is marathoning on AMC from now until this evening's show...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And talking about this evening's show... at one point I had one hand over my eyes, was clutching the toy cow that lives on our couch with the other and (according to hubby) was stamping my feet with nerves !

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Wow! Did not see this one coming! Is it February yet?

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
To quote Windowbox... WOW!

Michonne stabbing the Gov in the eye was the single best moment of TV this season.

The whole episode was absolutely riveting.

Way to make awesome TV AMC!!!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was a SUPER episode in so many ways!

Poor Daryl, poor Glen, poor Oscar,
Bravo Michonne, and good job Carl!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The eye thing was so horrible, I couldn't watch that whole fight. All the time I was thinking they're not going to kill off either of these characters, so how is this going to end?! I couldn't believe they even did that to the Governor but he'll look extra sinister with a patch ;).

Someone on another site joked that they should at least let the token black guys duel before they replace them! T-Dog dies and we get Oscar, then Oscar dies (poor Oscar, I liked him!) and we get Tyrone... hope he gets more of a role. In a way it would be good if that whole group were just nice people, but I don't know how realistic it would be to have a group of non-aggressive people survive.

Carl suddenly seemed a bit more human, like he'd made the decision to be the man of the new group (those left at the prison) and run things his way. I don't know if Rick would have so quickly led the new group back so close to them, but Carl didn't seem to hesitate.

The "next on..." trailer at the end gave away something about the set up at the end... going to spoiler box it (even though it's the official sneak peek):

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
the "next on" thing showed Daryl relatively unhurt and in the woods, so we know he survives. Made me feel better about not having to worry about Daryl for 10 weeks, but I don't like it when they spoil it like that.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I was happy to see him in the woods too Kitt!

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
I never ever ever thought I'd care for Daryl. That standoff between Michonne and Andrea was intense. And who knew zombie bones could be a weapon. Making a note, just in case, lol.