TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 30, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 30, 2013 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Pippin aren't they great! Wonderful snugglers. This lovely fella, Oscar, is no longer with us (I love the pic), but we do have two others, Tank (2.5) and Winston (just turned 1).

Trini I really am not sure what Lewis is up to. I would dearly love to wipe that sanctimonious smirk off of Peter's face. (he does look pretty yummy though) And Carla is looking rough. Can't wait to see what happens there.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I hope we're not in for more of the Carla/Peter/Leanne garbage. It's time for the Kirsty stuff to end. I wonder if she'll be killed by someone and Tyrone will be accused.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
I was NOT excited to see Carla & Peter show up. I am hoping that they end up using their return tickets. I hope Peter doesn't try for custody of Simon.

Interesting thought on getting rid of Kirsty. I hope we don't have to watch Tyrone go through a murder trial.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, December 31, 2012 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
You go Stella! I'm not fond of her but so glad she pulled her head out of you know where and didn't meet Carl. What a slimeball with Sunita, the flowers and the money. He is scum! And she has turned into an empty-headed twit! Talk about over reacting from Eileen. Had to laugh at Gail and her relish of the situation.

Very glad Carla is gone. I really want to wipe that sanctimonious smirk off of Peter's face, I may prefer him as a drunken bigamist to the sober I found peace version. Can you imagine how poor Simon was feeling with his dad leaving him yet again for Cruella?

Will Rob somehow buy the factory? Hmm, a new owner, fresh blood on the Street.

Ha Kirky's Turky's. Craig seems like the adult in this duo.

Steve and the lollipop men, I immediately thought of Dr Who and the Cybermen. A bit of light comic fluff. I do love Steve and his gurning, he can really send a message with his face.

I really want Tyrone and Fiz together. The new Jack and Vera.

It was nice to NOT see Tina and the crew hovering around her. It is creepy.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I can't wait. just got a Corrie facebook update and...

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Sarah Louise and Bethany are coming back

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
There is going to be some firewroks!

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
I'm looking forward to seeing them Pippin!

Loved Steve with the crossing guards.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
ooooo goody!

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Thanks Pippin. Cannot wait :-)

omg I still cannot watch Ty and his crazy girl. I couldn't even watch Fiz and the birthday, did they get caught did the red card cause a knock down and drag out? I wish that would end soon. :-(

Love Steve.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
will they won't they? I am glad Leanne resisted the pull of Peter. Boy did he look shocked when it was Carla standing there. She did look fantastic though, far cry from last week! Was he just using Leanne? Or will he fall back in to Carla's arms once again crushing Leanne's heart and proving he is a scumbag. Based on her feelings, she really should let NIck down gently, he deservice having someone who is mad over him, not pining over someone else. But definitely not that mad cow Eva. She really is a whack job. I felt so sorry for Kylie when David went off at her. The guys looked so uncomfortable for her. Kylie deserves better, who would have thunk it? Just when Gail is starting to like her!

Tyrone is going to get caught I can feel it in my bones! He'd better phone Connie quick to set up his alibi in case Kirsty goes checking up on him.

Sean is truly being a jerk to Marcus. Sean wants to be accepted by all for his sexuality and you love who you love but it isn't okay for Marcus to fall for a woman, go figure.

Xmas at the Sutherland's should be fun with Beth and Marcus's mom and dad, can't wait for that one.

OOHH I got an ITV email with an incredibly juicy little tidbit, the rabbit dies for someone! But who and who's the daddy???? Is it Stella?

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Another facebook spoiler. Not happy about this one.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/news/julie-hesmondhalgh-to-leave/

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
well at least it is not until the end of the year and I hope it is a dignified exit and not something totally out of character.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Saturday, January 12, 2013 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
me too

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Oh my! How can you look across the dinner table at your brother and not think wow your wife was fantastic in the sack?! Boy oh boy if David finds out.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
David will find out. There are no secrets on the cobbles.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Pippin's spoiler makes me sad.

Did Nick and Kylie use protection or are we going to have a pregnancy and the mystery of which brother is the father. I'm not liking this storyline so far.

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Lawrie Oh no. I haven't watched yet. Had Leeann admit she cannot marry him, why he did what he did?

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Sorry Trini - didn't mean to spoil! Nick and Leanne's wedding ended at the alter (in part due to Eva's mouth) and Nick and Kylie ended up having drinks and more.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If anyone in the US is interested, Hulu now has Coronation Street. It's on a two week delay after the UK showing:

http://www.hulu.com/coronation-street

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, January 20, 2013 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lawrie. Saw it eventually. The trio worries me, Fiz, Tyrone and wife :-(

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, January 21, 2013 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Mmm, I really want Kirsty out of the picture but that would be too easy.

Poor Tommy, first he is labelled a drug dealer and now he is an idiot for recklessly endangering lives, innocent yes but a new label for the poor fellow. Blame it on the DNA!

Interesting, Sophie and Jenna, Kevin is sure to blow a gasket ( hee hee get it, he's a mechanic...never mind) lol.

Evil Eva is just up to tricks tricks tricks, as is Lewis. Just what is he up to? Everyone has Eva pegged so when is someone going to give her a taste of her own medicine?

And Peter, my goodness he is a sanctimonious so and so!

Can Karl get any lazier and Sunita any dumber? I did read that Sunita is slated to leave the show but I'm not sure when. Maybe we are headed in that direction now.

Will Nick show up for the wedding? Perhaps Peter will set up a book for the street on it!

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Monday, January 21, 2013 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Sunita used to be smart and together. What happened to her?

I feel like there are a few characters right now who I wouldn't miss. (Eva, Peter, Kirsty, etc.)

I just had a thought. Is it possible that Kirstie messed with the boiler? It seems strange that a mechanic would have messed it up so badly. Maybe I'm just hoping that she'll go down for attempted murder but that would probably be too fair.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I never understood how Sunita went all crazy for Karl and dumped Dev. It was so over the top crazy.
And now with this preganacy of Kylie's, the show is slipping into the usual soap opera nonsense where every illicit get together leads to preganacy. She should have not told Nick.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Oh no. Kylie really is pregnant? I was hoping that I was wrong!

Trini

07-06-2004

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Now we know Lewis's plan of revenge on Gail, does she have money for him to rob then again it may not be robby, since she will be giving him willingly. lol The look on her face when she gets played.