TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
House of Cards - Netflix

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: House of Cards - Netflix users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 14, 2014Jezzedout25 02-14-14  7:19 pm
Archive through January 25, 2015Colordeagua25 01-25-15  7:59 pm
Archive through March 01, 2016Scooterrific25 03-01-16  1:33 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    

It's Friday...........and a great day to be a "House of Cards" fan.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
6 episodes yesterday and I am loving this season. There were a few times last season that I thought eh but not this time, so far.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I am all aboard the new season of House of Cards!! Chooo Choooooo!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
We're up to ep 3 and I am having a brainfart. Is Meechum the same one that was Frank's boytoy?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Naja..I vaguely recall a scene that involved a threesome between Frank and Claire and Meechum.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Reenie.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Just finished and I think it was one of my favorite seasons so far.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Yikes....3 day binge watching....exhausted. I thought for sure we'd have a completed ending to the season. So another year before we conclude the election? Boo hiss.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Just finished the last episode. Wait another year???????

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 4:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I thought I had one more episode left and bam I was watching the last episode. More, more,now , now.

Debra

11-19-2003

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Just finished watching.

We are the terror.

Oh my gosh!!!!!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Frank Underwood would slay Donald Trump

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I finished this weekend. Kept watching the clocking thinking "they better hurry up and wrap this up!" UGH! I hate waiting.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was watching an interview with Kevin Spacey tonight, and he said they would film the craziest stuff on the show for this season, and then it would actually happen in the Trump administration. Kevin swears that they didn't copy from real life. The real life stuff that matched the show happened after they had already filmed.

eta: The next season will be released in a few days, May 30.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Robin Wright was on Ellen yesterday. She said House of Cards was trumped by Trump! LOL

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Oh happy day !!! I have been looking forward to this; in fact I don't get why people don''t love this show.
I even bought the theme music on Itunes...OK so I am a little crazy.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Just finished this most recent season. Wow wow wow!! I wish I didn't have to wait for more!

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I really would love to see this show. Don't have Netflix. Already have to many pay for.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Kevin Spacey has been fired. They're going to try to write him out of the script for season 6.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just heard this morning that a movie he just finished producing for one of the streaming channels is not going to be released. I feel bad for the other actors. This might have been their big break. Who knows what the right thing to do is. At least with House Of Cards, they can write him out.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Movie / series being shelved is Netflix' Gore.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I was never a fan of Kevin Spacey and never saw House of Cards, however, I saw some of his movies and was okay with the actor's talent. What's happening to him now just shows the hypocrisy of Hollywood, I am almost sure everyone knew of his sexuality and/or molestations, and they fire him only now when all his sins have been made public. The day of reckoning is coming to Hollywood as well.... and many politicians who enjoyed Hollywood's support are scrambling for cover.. and in today's world that is hard to find.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I adored Spacey. He's a great talent, was always so fun to see on the late night talk shows. He does the best Johnny Carson imitation. And yes, I agree about Hollywood. People turn a blind eye. Same with Weinstein and the countless others who brazenly behave this way and haven't been "caught" yet. If they have power and can early people money, bad behavior is ignored. And the powerless are too afraid to speak up. The sad thing is that we know this goes on in business, politics, etc. but people don't have a public forum to speak out about it. When a celebrity speaks, people might listen. When someone nobody knows does, who cares. I don't have any answers, just sadness that powerful men have this idea they can do whatever they want, and most continue to get away with it.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"I am almost sure everyone knew of his sexuality and/or molestations, and they fire him only now when all his sins have been made public."

Spacey's sexuality is irrelevant and has nothing to do with any molestation accusations made against him. And his sexual orientation is not a reason to fire him either.

Bringing up Spacey's sexual orientation and connecting it with his sexual misconduct would be like bringing Bill Cosby's race in a discussion of his sexual misconduct. I haven't seen anyone bringing up Harvey Weinstein's or Bill O'Reilly's heterosexuality in connection with their sexual misconduct either.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
And as the parent of a 15 year old I can tell you that there are 14 year olds that look like children and there are 14 year olds that look like they are in their 20's. So the hysteria over the young man's age is unsettling to me. It appears Spacey is sexually aggressive with people, making aggressive advances and he got away with it for years and years because of his position of movie star. It doesn't have anything to do with his orientation. And believe me, my 15 year old is hit on regularly by men in their 20's. Most go away when they find out her age, but several do not. Thankfully she is not tempted and finds it amusing (I do not).

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Nothing wrong with his sexual orientation, I was just baffled when he brought it up as justification. By saying 'sorry, I'm gay' it doesn't excuse his actions.

However, I still like him as an actor.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm with Spunky. The only one who brought up his sexual orientation was Spacey himself. It seemed like he was outing himself to distract from the allegations.

It didn't work. It was the worst kept secret and nobody cares. (Well, maybe Pence cares. But I don't care about his opinion.)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch House of Cards season 6???
I just finished it. Without Kevin Spacey, it was rather dull and uninspired. He brought a wit and a life to it. And they way it ended?? It's almost like they left it open in case it was a huge success and they wanted to do another season? I expected more conclusions. What a disappointing end to what was a great series. It's a shame.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: