TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 17, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Good Wife: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 17, 2013 users admin

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
It better be. I wasn't paying attention after the end, is this the Winter Finale or do we get more this year?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I wasn't really interested in knowing how she "disposed" of her husband, just glad he won't be back. I liked when Kalinda had that rival, another investigator just as smart as she is, he too played dirty when needed, just like her, the two of them together were a much better plot line than this husband who came out of nowhere.
As for Alicia, knowing her client was guilty but goes along with what Will was telling her to do, I didn't like that at all, I was expecting her to do the opposite just so that the real culprit would be found guilty. Oh well..

Scout

01-19-2005

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Can you really try multiple defendants in different locations for the same crime, at the same time?

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
That part of the story was SOOOO confusing to me Scout. I didn't get it.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Didn't they say they couldn't hurt their client by giving the other team the information that he was not guilty, but they could give the other guy's attorney the info after their client was either acquitted or found guilty. The other guy's attorney can use the information for an appeal.
I wonder if there has ever been a case like that where two people were found guilty of the same crime. I also wonder if Google would know . I could be wrong on all of this. lol

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
GA! Louis Canning AND Wendy Scott-Carr both?! And both for what appear to be multiple-episode arcs? Kill me now. These are my two least favorite characters on this show. I don't even love to hate them, I just hate them. WSC especially. Did they really need to do this to us right after finally ridding us of Kalinda's husband?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Gurliegirl, I agree. I am being to think they don't like us viewers.

Catfat

02-27-2002

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
I didn't like Michael J Fox when he was on (I forgot the name) the show with the family. I still don't like him, but I admire him for being out there working even though he is not well. He still looks younger than his years.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Looks like we'll be seeing more of Michael since he bought the debt. Hope he's not on every week. I don't like the character.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
i don't like him either. He is suppose to have his own show this fall, so maybe we will see less of him.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
We can only hope. However, I can tolerate him just slightly over Wendy Scott Carr. I can't stand the delivery. She comes across as way to smug and condescending. I FF through her storyline when I can. I just want good, old legal drama...Kalinda and Carey and Alicia working to right the wrongs. I don't need the rest of the drama. They can get rid of Nathan Lane now too. He plays a mean straight part. I like him when he's nicer.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
While I really like both of the actors, their characters on this show are almost cartoonishly mean. They can get rid of Louis Canning and Wendy Scott Carr without damaging the show in any way. Actually, it would improve the show to not have so many side plots. The court cases and the election are more than enough to hold my interest.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think the show has gone down hill with those 3 additions, Carr, Canning and the Lane character.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Are we going to see more of T.R. Knight? Or was that just a quickie bit part -- two - three lines?

Muffin

08-29-2007

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
I was a die hard fan of this show and I stopped last season, and don't miss it at all. I have stopped watching shows where no one cracks a smile for an hour. I stopped with Revenge for the same reason. I must be going through changes because my tv habits have changed!!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Color, I think we are going to see more of him. I'm going to have a hard time reformatting my brain so it doesn't think "surgeon."

Muffin, I know what you mean. I stopped a lot of shows lately too. I had to make a choice between this, Revenge, & Downton Abbey. Only two would make the cut. Revenge was the first to go. I'm keeping this for now, but if they keep Carr, Channing, & Lane much longer it might go too.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hubby and I are still very much enjoying this show. We think it's one of the best written shows on TV. We hate WSC, too. She's so sweet/nasty at the same time. She does make a good villain.

I kind of enjoy Michael J. Fox. You never quite know where he's coming from or whether he's a good or a bad guy. He's such a good actor. This show would be boring if there were no conflict.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching this tonight's episode.

It's always great when Elsbeth Tascioni (Carrie Preston) shows up and tonight was no exception. It was a fun episode and the final scene looks like the next episode will be even better.

Elsbeth Tascioni representing Eli Gold will be television gold!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Elsbeth is going to drive Eli nuts. And it will be hilarious to watch. Can't wait to see that arc play out.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
It's going to be fun watching Elsbeth drive Eli nuts. I like Alicia and Peter spending more time together too.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I love Carrie Preston! She is perfection!!! Would love if they could ever bring Michael Emerson over for a quick guest shot to play her boyfriend or something. That would be sooooo awesome! The two of them together would be total TV gold!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I so loved the return of that quirky lawyer, she's a real bonus to the show.
On the other hand I loved the interaction between Alicia and the lawyer played by M.J. Fox. these two could work well together but as rivals they're also good.
I hope she's not leaving the show but in the next episode (airing Jan. 27) Alicia is presented with a career-altering offer while Will and Diane still fight off their creditors.
It's one of the good few shows left on tv (The Last Resort has only one more ep left) and then what's left??? oh yeah!! BBCanada!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Spunky, Alicia is not going anywhere. She's the focal point of the show. As far as I know, this show gets decent ratings. And Miss Margulies is always nominated for awards.

Scout

01-19-2005

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom - I had completely forgotten that she was married to Michael Emerson. That would be great if he made an appearance.

Elsbeth is such a refreshing character. I love the way her brain works, and she's always so upbeat. Reminds me of Sue from The Middle.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
She also reminds me of a female Columbo. You think she's off in Elsbeth land, but she's really thinking smart and comes up with just what is needed to win the case.