TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 17, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Nashvillle: Archive through January 17, 2013 users admin

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
22 is still standard for NETWORK tv...

did the previews say something about the "winter finale" since the holidays are about to hit us, tv-wise???

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
You can be a pro or you can be petty! I was glad to see the gals suck it up and go for the first option -

Yea - I am so glad to hear that there is much more to come! I have a friend who has been in several episodes (group/crowd scenes.) She is a very fine musician in her own right,so it would be very exciting if she got a chance to demonstrate that! Then again, you can't throw a rock in Nashville without hitting a very fine musician!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Tonight was the Winter Finale. It will be back January 9.

Did you buy / order music? I pre-ordered soundtrack CD (from Amazon) which will be released next Tuesday.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
I bought Scarlett/Gunnar's duet from the first episode ages ago and have been enjoying on my ipod. Not sure whether I will buy the album or simply go through the individual songs and buy those I like the best (not necessarily those on the album). I was waiting til the album came out to buy more, so I could see what was included on the album.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I saw last night episode today at the library, and really enjoyed it. I do wish they would do the aerial shots a little slower so that I could get my bearings about what part of town I am seeing!

Escapee

06-15-2004

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I am going to re-read all my Outlander Novels. Does anyone know if they are lendable?

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Reminder - this show won't be back until January 9th!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Bumping this one up as it resumes Wednesday night -

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
OMG! What channne? I have forgotten!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
It's on abc, TN.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
OMG! What channne? I have forgotten!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Ty- Snoopy!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Ty- Snoopy!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Ty- Snoopy!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure what is going on with the above three posts! Cyber elves again?

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I saw the triple posts this morning, TN. Just thought you were extra thankful!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
That too, of course, Snoops!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Well, this appears to be another case of "be careful what you wish for." The word in the music community is that, if this is picked up for another season, it will move to LA for filming.

I know three people who are in bar scenes, crowd scenes, pedestrian scemes and having a great time appearing - or sometimes not! So sad to move it - LA and Nashville have completely different vibes. Not surprisingly !

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Oh, boy, I so hope it doesn't move to LA!

Favorite moments from this week's show:
1. Rayna's response when Juliette says "You hate me."
Rayna says: "I only hate hangovers and sunburns, this is just business."

2. Scarlett coming to the rescue with the band that Avery deserted for their live performance--and I liked the way she sang "Barbed wire" better than Avery's version!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Thought this week's show was great. Lots of new storylines to follow. Scarlet's become so strong and is destined for stardom which will be fun to watch.
Was kind of disappointed to see the old Juliette resurfacing. I liked the softened Juliette, but I guess that's not as interesting a storyline.
Anyone else think Deacon is going to fall off the wagon soon?

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Saturday, January 12, 2013 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I was edging toward liking Juliette a bit better, but her "high-jacking" a husband has put me off again. I LOVED how Rayna's husband stood up to her dad!

Do we think he really had an affair with the suicide lady or was that all in HER mind?

I love the Deacon character so I will be rooting for him to hang onto his sobriety AND find someone "available" to love!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Saturday, January 12, 2013 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
That was the first time I liked Rayna's husband, when he stood up to her Dad with great force and clarity. It's obvious that the two of them have been totally open about that topic within the marriage, and for once, her Dad was taken off guard, because he obviously thought otherwise.

Oh, yes I pray also that the Deacon character stays sober. Who is this Vince they were talking about? Has he been mentioned before?

Oh, and I actually don't think there was an actual affair re suicide lady--I think she has a major crush there, but for him she was just a support in business.

Ronda

07-20-2009

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronda a private message Print Post    
Wow, what a great show tonight!! Each week it just gets better & better!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Favorite song tonight: the brothers' duet.

Question: is the Bluebird a real place?

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Absolutely, Beth! It is about three blocks from where I live, and I volunteer once a month there at a special event called the "Senior Concert." It has been a starting place for many songwriters -