TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 11, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: NCIS: Archive through January 11, 2013 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Watching the reruns on TNT, Gibbs just hit himself in the back of the head, LMAO. He totally deserved it but I don't recall seeing it before.

Catfat

02-27-2002

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
Oh, tonight's show was so good!!
This was all Vance's own fault, and he knows what he did.
I really want to discuss this, but will wait until tomorrow.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Okay, I was so NOT. EXPECTING. THAT!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I was totally unprepared for the end of NCIS last night. I had seen an interview with Cote de Palo and she said that her emotions were real so I figured it was going to be a blockbuster.

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
Wonderful show!!

Call me really really weird, but I'm not convinced that Vance's wife is out of the picture. Maybe they are trying to fool the killers??

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I don't think the killers would really care if Vance's wife died or not. Their target was Eli.

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
Perhaps Eli was not the ONLY target?

I guess Part 2 will give us the answers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What the heck happened, LOL?

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
I also had a brief thought that it wasn't true about Vance's wife. No, she's not important to the killers necessarily, but maybe it's a storyline that would allow Vance to go "rouge" and be a little out of character to catch the bad guys. Maybe? lol

Dipo - I get a sense that no one wants to spoil and that maybe I shouldn't either. :-)

Gidget

07-28-2002

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
For those who want to know... Dipo... no spoiler here. Big spoiler at this link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2516776/synopsis

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks, ginger, but what is it with not spoiling? It isn't considered spoiling if the show has aired.

Ok, I read it and it didn't seem like that big of a deal, I mean it is sad that Vance's wife is dead, if she really is, I don't know if they showed her dead body. That is the only way I ever believe anyone is dead.

I was afraid they were going to kill Ziva or something.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I didn't read the link, so not sure how they made it seem.

But watching ... seriously, my heart stopped. And that rarely happens when watching TV or movies. The emotions between Ziva and her Dad were heartbreaking as they were fighting right before he died and they did not make up. Heck, the look between Tony and Ziva right when Ziva realized her Dad was dead was breathtaking as well.

It was heartbreaking seeing Gibbs wait for Vance to come out of the ER, just to be told his wife had died. You could just see Gibbs emotions about his own wife and child that had been killed.

It was all very emotional and well done. Not at all to be expected.

And while I agree, we didn't see his wife, either at the home shot, or in the ER, it does seem hard to believe that they would be lying about her being dead. Though I hope that they are.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks wowprincess, now I understand. I just hope since they haven't shown Vance's wife, that maybe they want the shooter to think she is dead but she is not. I like her and I hate when they kill the main people.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Actually, the shooter is dead. Ziva had shot him, and then he had a cyanide cigarette and committed suicide.

That being said, the story isn't over. We don't know who sent the shooter - either Eli's own people, or Iran. One of the reasons Eli had come to the US (without his people) was to meet with the Iranian guy in order to try and make peace. They were meeting in secret because they knew both of their countries would be furious with them.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I don't see any reason why they would say the wife is dead if she's really still alive. She's just the wife of the head of NCIS, not a big political figure who's death would have international ramifications.

I could easily accept them saying Director Vance was dead as some kind of cover, or trap, or some other kind of conspiracy/manipulation, but not his wife. It makes no sense.

I think they showed the part about the romantic evening that Vance's wife had planned for him as a way to let the audience know just how much in love they were, so we would understand Vance better in upcoming episodes. I think maybe Vance will go rogue or commit some other out-of-character act now that his beloved wife was murdered because he brought his work home with him. I think he will blame himself and react by doing something major and unexpected.

Oh yeah...I also wondered if that olive given to the bald guy had a slow acting poison in it....

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I thought they did show Vance's wife when he was asking for more clean towels to stop the blood or was it just him with blood all over his shirt that we saw?

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
oh my goodness....what olive????
I don't think we saw Vance's wife when she was shot.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Sanfran, you're spot on. And I thought the same thing with the olives. Especially since it was supposed to be an "olive branch" and Eli didn't take one and it seemed he was very careful in how he held the jar. We just may find out next week he and Eli both set it up to look like they were making peace so they would let their guards down.
I can't wait to see what happens.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 4:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
ohhhh those olives....

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
The reason I brought up the possibility that Vance's wife may not be dead is that the story line has been used before. Not everything that looks obvious to the viewer is true.

The writers of this show have created wonderful twists and turns in the past, and I see no evidence that it will change. It's what makes the show so appealing to me.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
If Vance's wife is really dead, who is there to care for the kids? Will he send them to live with relatives so that he can keep his job or will he leave the director's job at NCIS and take another job with the government that will let him stay with his kids? All possibilities that might be tackled this year.

Catfat

02-27-2002

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
I really don't want Eli to be dead, maybe he was just unconcious.
I am still having questions about why Vance would have the dining table set up in front of a window with the drapes open knowing people were trying to assasinate some of his guests. Was this part of a set up? Maybe Vance was in on the plot.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
I don't want Eli to be dead either. I have always loved Michael Nouri and he is spot on in this role. And so perfect with Ziva. Rarely do you see such depth in television characters.

Catfat

02-27-2002

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
I agree, Gidget

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy cow, that was a good episode. Now that I have seen the show I am pretty sure that the wife is dead.