TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 06, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 06, 2012 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
And he was also Hollywood in Mannequin.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
OMG I kept thinking I know this guy has always reminded me of Arsenio Hall but as close as I could get was Ernie Hudson.

Thank you Auntie Mike. That was driving me nuts.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Hey this is interesting:

People
May 18, 1992
Vol. 37
No. 19

Designing Women's Man

"...Taylor plunged into local theater work in Indianapolis and Chicago before his make-or-break move to Los Angeles in 1978. There he spent several lean months living part-time in his 1973 Mercedes. "He went from my house to his car because he was too proud to stay any longer," says actor Joe Mantegna, a friend from Taylor's early theater days in Chicago. "But even when he didn't have any money, he always had style. He was on the cutting edge of men's colognes, and he was always buying yachting magazines and GQ." <snip>

Meshach and Joe Montegna go way back.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Gidget, Thanks. That was interesting and nice.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
First Criminal Minds of the new season that I have seen. The new female agent works fine as far as I could tell.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Did anyone see last night's episode? The dinner where Derek spoke at the end of the episode - was that in London?

Kellee

07-07-2004

Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I believe it was just the British Consulate in DC

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kellee.

Aus10

09-28-2000

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aus10 a private message Print Post    
It wasn't Meschach Taylor... I thought it was the guy who played "David" on Numbers a few years ago... I miss that show so much!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Can anyone put any light on the very end of the show where someone was posting pictures of the team (and other crime scene photos) up on a wall. It implied doom and gloom for the team.....
who is this? what is it all about? do we know?

Rissa

03-19-2006

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
It took me awhile to place Meshach Taylor as well, one of those actors whose face you would know anywhere but the name/place is more elusive. I looked him up to confirm it was him and was shocked to see he is 65!! Even playing someone so down on his luck, the guy looks good for his age.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Auntiemike, I noticed there was a picture of the guy with his lips sewn up. Now didn't a few weeks ago (maybe when they were on the plane) they get a telephone call about another murder where the lips were sewn up but BAU knew it couldn't be the original killer (because he was either dead or in prison)? Then there was the guy in the picture who had his leg amputated.

I'm guessing this is going to be a huge storyline that there is a copycat killer of the various serial killers.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
... but I still don't understand why he took Derek's wine goblet. He already knew who Derek was - unless he's going to do some sort of fingerprint transfer and try to frame Derek for a murder.

Aus10

09-28-2000

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aus10 a private message Print Post    
Nevermind me... I got in the wrong thread.. it was CSI that the numbers guy was on... somebody smack me please...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Aus10, I noticed him on CSI, LOL, I was confused about Criminal Minds.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Matthew Gray Gubler was on Craig Ferguson again this week, and I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants at the last minute of the interview. If you don't want to watch the whole thing, just skip to about 6:25.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe077Q1YzeY

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight looks like a totally insane episode, judging by the previews. I like the crazy eps.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
MGG could not get any cuter. I love his scared look.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
This show is too bad for me to continue to watch.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I could not make it through the episode, entirely too gruesome. This is the first one I have ever not made it through, not that I have watched all of them. I have missed quite a few, but I thought this one was just unwatchable.

Holly

07-21-2001

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
It was just too beyond believable for me! Criminal Minds has gotten old and tired and should be retired. It's too repetitive, and the schtick between Morgan and "baby girl" got old a long time ago. It's definitely lost its edge.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought it was pretty funny. I'm a Brad Dourif fan, so I get a kick out of every new creepy role he manages to get (he's the guy who was the voice of Chucky). He's aging well for a guy who didn't start out too handsome in the first place. I find it much easier to watch the ridiculous crimes they come up with than the realistic ones.

And poor Spence. He still didn't get to meet his girl :-(

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was so creeped out last night, I had to turn a way from the screen a few times. Brad Dourif was great, he always is and what a shock about his sidekick at the end!

I do not find it old and repetitive at all, but that's just my opinion. And I still love the "baby girl" bit. That is their friendship, why would it suddenly be changed? I would not mind being called baby girl :-)

Poor Spencer.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I've seen very few episodes of this series though I did happen to catch last night's show. I have to say it was pretty weird and disturbing, though I did like the sidekick and audience twist at the end.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have to admit that last night's episode was one of the few that I had to glance away a couple of times. Like Jimmer said, it was very weird and disturbing. The whole time I'm watching the play, I kept wondering why was the audience sitting through this???