TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 02, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 02, 2013 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow today's show was unreal- never seen a soap take a gay couple this far before

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Alzheimers, abortion and a gay couple - the storylines are finally starting to have some heft! I hope they don't magically solve some difficult issues and that these stories continue to focus on some of the tough topics in our world.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, November 23, 2012 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha today's episode is a repeat from 1997... I did t know mullet haircuts were still in then! Why does Bo have one? He has a "party in the back" doo.... :D

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, November 23, 2012 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Well nuts! My DVR didn't record it; wonder if they'll have it online.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, November 24, 2012 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Saw lots of old faces on the Friday episode.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, November 24, 2012 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I just checked back today, and they didn't have it on the Days online episodes. Rats! Wed. is the last complete episode given.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Is there anyone who can answer this question?

Bo exited Days by taking Caroline to a clinic for her illness, but Caroline came back.... Did they ever explain why Bo didnt come back with her?

I had just assumed Caroline was off the show too

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Actually, when Caroline was back at the pub and Hope was there, someone said Where's Bo? and they said he was with his daughter.

I haven't heard any other reference to him since then, but I don't watch that closely.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
My guess is that Kristin is going to go after Fr. Eric. I don't know if I dislike her more than I dislike Nicole....but its close.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I figured Kristin is after Brady - what better way to drive Marlena over the edge than to bag another Black?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I noticed the other day that Alison Sweeney had directed the episode, I thought that was interesting.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Yep, that sneaky Kristin! It sure seems like she's going after Brady to me too. Actually, Friday it looked like she just got him. Not only would it bother Marlena, but don't you think it also might get under John Black's skin, if she & his son got involved?

As for Father Eric...I'm suspecting that Nicole is eventually going to be his "problem".

Oh, and what do y'all think about Nick this week? Is he really just trying to offer a helpful solution for Gabi & Will, or does he have an agenda?

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Nick has me puzzled - he and Chad could make a pretty nasty pair of evil-doers who could wreak havoc on the younger generation of Salemites. Nick clearly did NOT like Will and Sonny, so I have definite suspicions about his willingness to be a father to Gabby and Will's baby.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Here are some good spoilers for days this week and what Nick is up to....

http://soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/spoilers/2012/121203.php

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Before reading the spoilers ... I'm getting the feeling that Nick is trying to shut Will out of the picture.

Now, I'm going to see what the spoilers say :-)

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I never watch/read spoilers....guess I'll wait and find out. :-)

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Merry Christmas to me! I'm so happy about Daniel & Jennifer yesterday. It was just what I've been wanting...for them to stop teasing me w/ all of these near misses & finally just tell each other how they feel. :-)
___

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
That was a nice Christmas episode yesterday.

What a great idea to hang ornaments w/ the names of family members...kind of like a Christmas Family Tree!

As much as I relish seeing Nicole miserable (I know, I'm awful), it sure did bring tears to my eyes when EJ sent her the little message from Sydney (sp?). I was happy for her.

Very nice episode!

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
Doug and Julie!!!!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Always love their Christmas episode, although I missed them showing so many of the ornaments from way back (Addie, Bill, Mickey, etc.).

Are they re-casting Bo's role? This whole "he's out of the room" thing is getting old quickly. I hate the thought of a new Bo, but they need to send him on a secret mission or get someone new in.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Monday, December 31, 2012 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Ok, I watched this show as a kid in the 1960's as a kid with my mom up until a couple years ago. started again , a couple questions please

I know sonny is with will. but who is sonny, related to anyone? who is chad? who did daniel loose and is greiving over?
did Jack die?

Like seeing the old characters there (except bilie) , made it easier to catch up with.

Of course the ornaments on the tree is a classic.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Sonny is Justin and Adrienne's son. Chad was the district attorney's son who actually turned out to be Stefano's son b/c his mom had had an affair w/Stefano way back when. Mom fell down stairs and died (IIRC she was arguing w/Chad at the time), and DA dad decided not to have anything to do w/him when the story came out.

Daniel "lost" his son, Parker, when Chloe revealed that Parker was really Philip's child from a one night stand. They divorced and Chloe moved away taking Parker with him. Additionally, his daughter Melanie (by Carlie Manning) has moved to Europe to be w/Carlie. Neither Melanie nor Daniel knew they were related (nor did Daniel know he was Maggie's son b/c of donated eggs way back when), but after they found out, they became quite close, especially as Melanie had been living with Maggie before she even knew Maggie was her grandma. OH - and Daniel was going to be the surrogate father for Nicole's baby to protect him from EJ who was the real father. Unfortunately, Nicole's track record with pregnancy maintained its pace, and she lost the baby right before she and Daniel were to leave the state and run away to Utah where he could legally be declared the father of the child.

Jack died when there was a huge gas explosion during a party where all of Salem had gathered. He and Abigail were stuck in an elevator, and although they were able to rescue Abby by jimmying the door open and Jack pushing her up and out, they couldn't save Jack in time before the elevator fell, killing him. Brady's girlfriend/fiance also died in the explosion, though danged if I can remember her name.

Whew - think I answered all the questions. :-) If I left anything out or mixed anything up, I'm sure others will help fill in the blanks.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, January 02, 2013 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
does anyone else think Marlena spends too much time on the park bench where Hope spends too much time running into her??? I guess this was why Horton Sq. was invented so the characters could spend a lot of time running into each other and have intense conversations. Its almost like the front desk in the hospital where people run into each other all the time.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, January 02, 2013 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Thanks Teach! I've been wondering what the story w/ Chad was b/c I have picked up that he's a relatively "new" DiMera. I've also wondered about the Maggie, Daniel & Melanie story b/c it seems rather "new", too.

Madison was Brady's fiance that died in the explosion. :-)

Speaking of explosions...John's discovery of Brady/Kristen yesterday was pretty explosive!

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Wednesday, January 02, 2013 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
WOW. thank you SO much Teach, very helpful

Still like Roman/Chris Kosocheck. glad to see him pop up