TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 10, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 10, 2013 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, December 14, 2012 - 2:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I love them trying to convince the other they are best friends and should share and then both of them saying take and ending up with nothing! I wish they got to keep the prize when they are eliminated from the round.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 25, 2012 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hitched for the Holidays. Has anyone else been watching all the hallmark holiday movies? I just cracked up AGAIN, watching hitched for the holidays and he blew out the candles on the menorah, LOL.

This one is a cute movie.

Oh and I forget, when the two families get together and the catholic family makes the whole house over with menorahs, only some of them only have room for five candles, I am LMAO, just typing it out, it is one of the funniest things I have seen in the movies.

Trini

07-06-2004

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 2:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
I just discovered Flashpoint and saw the final 4 episodes. Where can I buy box sets. Thanks

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Everyone,

So now it's all re-runs so I'm trying to find something else to watch, any recommendations? Here are shows I was watching: Modern Family, Hawaii 5-0, Castle, Once Upon a Time, Parenthood, Big Bang, Middle, Scandal, Common Law, Suits, Burn Notice, Weeds, The Neighbors, How I Met Your Mother, Necessary Roughness, Spy shows.....your help is appreciated!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know how your would find episodes to catch up with, but Nashville would fit with your theme, Revenge is excellent, Suburgatory is really funny and kind of sweet.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Royal Pains! I just started watching it a couple months back and am up to season 3. Little drama, little comedy, the Fonz!!.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Kitt....I love Suburgatory. I will have a look at 'Revenge'. ( I download episodes.)

Rissa...I love Royal Pains!! Seen all of them! A friend of mine just recommended "Leverage" to me.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Watched the Kennedy Center Honors last night. David Letterman and Led Zeppelin seemed to really enjoy the whole event. The Ballerina didn't seem like she enjoyed any of it, even the tribute to her. Loved the tribute to Led Zeppelin...Jack Black..the best rock group EVER!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I watched most of it too! You're right about the ballerina. Loved the David Letterman tribute...all very funny! And, of course, I loved the Led Zepplin tribute...was super excited by Hearts' version of Stairway to Heaven...very very good! I also enjoyed the tribute to the blues musician, but I didn't ever catch his name.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I watched the Kennedy Center Honors. Loved the Led Zeppelin tribute! It was so good! I have Led Zeppelin doing "Stairway to Heaven" on video. The blues musician was Buddy Guy.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, December 28, 2012 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Thanks. I never caught his name either.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, December 28, 2012 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Thanks Heckagirl. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
FYI, Made in New Jersey is on again tonight, two episodes. I don't know if this is cbs getting rid of episodes because it was cancelled but I really liked this show when it was on in the beginning and these are all new shows.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Did you guys with the latest mobile comcast xfinity tv player app that now you can actually download some of the on-demand tv shows and movies for offline viewing later? Pretty cool.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Posting here hoping someone can tell me what sort of things are available on instant play on Amazon Prime. I see talk of it in other threads and wonder if it's worth trying.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
If you go to the Amazon front page, hover over Shop By Department, first option is Unlimited Instant Videos, go to the right, just below it is Prime Instant Video. That's where the selections start.

Last year I got updated my TiVo box to Premiere expecting to be able to watch Amazon Prime videos on it. NOT. I can stream Netflix.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ooops, I left out a word in my post above. It was supposed to be "notice that now you can"

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oooohhh, so it's very restricted then. There don't even seem to be many recent shows. let alone new episodes of them. Thanks, Color.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
A while ago, some place, I don't think on these boards, I remember seeing a post commenting that Amazon doesn't have good method of viewing what is available for Prime Instant Video. It's not that they don't have good selection, but not good way of viewing what's there. If there's something I'm particularly intersted in, I just search in Movies & Tv (as if I was buying DVD) and then see if it's also available for streaming or downloading.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, it looks like "amazon instant video" does not equal "free with prime," so you have to skim down the videos and see which have "Prime members $0.00" next to the price... and hardly any of the new shows I looked for do.

Maybe they don't want people to work that out until they've paid for the service ;).

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
There was no Cougar Town thread so I thought I'd put this here.

FYI - Cougar Town returns tonight on TBS with all new episodes!

On Comcast cable in the SF Bay Area, TBS is channel 35, 735(HD). It's on at 10pm and it re-airs at midnight.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was watching an interview Courteney Cox and she talked about how surprised she was about how much more they can get away with on the show now that they are on cable.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Yes. I'll admit it. My current facebook status is simply: Penny Can!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Anyone catch the season finale of Mob Doctor? I liked how they ended it. Its not renewed is it?

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
It's official. I am over the hill, older than dirt, completely out of the loop. I peeked in at the People's Choice Awards last night and found I didn't know who those people were!!! I'd seen none of the nominated movies, Meryl Streep is a movie ICON, Emma Watson won favorite dramatic movie actress....really??? didn't know any of the musicians....okay, I'm offically not only old but now am also depressed The only highlight, Leverage, which is now canceled, won for favorite cable drama.