TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 15, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 15, 2012 users admin

Redpen

07-24-2003

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Bailey said to Christina, "you've changed." She is changing and softening a bit this season. Her experience with the old doc and the accident and all have impacted her. I predict she and Owen will be together and pregnant sometime next season, if not the end of this one. And she will keep it and raise it in her own determined way.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I may be wrong but I don't remember Christina getting around to telling Owen she wanted to get back together. She told Meredith but not Owen. He started talking before she really got a chance and said he wanted a divorce. Of course she wouldn't tell him she wanted back together after that. And I only thinks he wants the divorce because of the lawsuit.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
That's what I got out of it Bama.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I didn't say she told him, just that he rebuffed her .. she did mention that he was the one to lobby with that doc to get her back (in fewer words), etc.

I've never liked him anyway, so I hope she ends up with someone else and he goes off to work with Teddy.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I like Owen and I want them back together.

I totally agree with you Sea about April and Jackson. I felt really bad for him.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
April is too emotional to be a good surgeon, or a dr.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She's really neurotic, for sure.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
great show!!! love how they are introducing the new med students into the show.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
After those lean middle years of the show, I am enjoying it so much again.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I agree Color!

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
Did they call Amelia for a nerve? I thought they said Amy but wasn't sure. Thet drove me batty, why call a neuro surgeon to donate nerves? Unless they regrow? I know, silly stuff sticks in my head and boggles me at times.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Zgood, yes, Meredith said "Nancy, Amy, Liz and Kate."

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a great episode too. I think that this year's have been really good.

Do they have to take a nerve from the hand? Could there be other, less invasive places to take nerve tissue?

Redpen

07-24-2003

Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
I wish they would just make Tina Majorino a regular cast member instead of a guest star. Since Big Love she's bounced around a lot. I think she's great as Heather.

I like this season too. Christina's becoming more human. And April's more likable. Looking forward to each episode now.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Who is Heather?

Redpen

07-24-2003

Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Heather's the one who called Derek's sisters.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
oh oksy thanks. (sorry, cat on keyboard)

Christy358

07-10-2007

Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
I thought this was a very good episode. Just when we are getting to the grown up stuff with the old cast, we get a glimpse of the what could be the new cast.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, December 14, 2012 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Another good episode last night. I knew as soon as the Chief picked Bailey up in the limo, something would happen. However, most of all, I loved loved loved seeing Neve Campbell as Derek's sister. Sometimes the casting is spot on. She was great in that role. I hope she has a few more episodes.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 14, 2012 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
The thing about Adele...why at this point would she not have a DNR? I know that sounds horrible, but isn't she in pretty far advanced Alheimers? Of course I know they want to alleviate pain and suffering...I guess it would be Solomon's choice, wouldn't it?

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, December 14, 2012 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
It may be a theme in movies & novels to get cold feet, but shouldn't you be 100% sure before you say yes?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maybe so, but you certainly should be sure before you say "I do".

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Bailey is sure about Ben...I just think she is unsure about marriage, and big weddings in particular. After all, she thought she had a good marriage with her first husband until he started resenting the time she invested in her career.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
adele wasn't in cardiac arrest which would be applicable to a DNR. it gets tricky as to what you can't and won't do. it's pretty hard to have something in writing that says 'we will not do anything no matter what the issue is to save your life'

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I can see that, but to do invasive surgery on a person who can't comprehend what's going on is pretty intense. Of course it isn't clear what point Adele's ALZ has progressed to...I know my friend's mom, at a certain point, had serious cardiac issues that could be corrected with surgery, but because her family knew at that point that she wouldn't be able to do the followup therapy that would be needed post-surgery they elected to just treat her with medicine and let nature progress at its own pace...