TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 03, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Nashvillle: Archive through December 03, 2012 users admin

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks for your insight, TN. I can totally see Rayna being based on Reba, and somewhat see Scarlett as Taylor. Lorrie Morgan never occurred to me. She hasn't been relevent in so long I'd forgotten about her.
IMO, Deacon could be based on Ronnie Dunn.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Memory lapse, Color!

Smokey

07-08-2003

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Didn't Leann Rhimes just get out of rehab?

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Anyone else getting somewhat slightly bored with this show?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
No.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Not me -

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Friday, November 16, 2012 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Not at all!

Just keep wishing Scarlett would be given more musical numbers.

Loved her boyfriend's number tonight, and Rayna's revamped song.

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Friday, November 16, 2012 - 3:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
loved seeing juliette going out with the football guy. she's never known nice and normal.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I finally got caught up on this show yesterday at the library! It was fun to see Cheekwood where I have been a volunteer for 31 (!) years on the show. The "zoo fundraiser" was filmed on the west side of the house at the Reflecting Pool and the "clean campaign" rally was in the drawing room!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
What happened to Nashville? I had seen that the season premiere was being rerun...yet when I turned in at 10pm on ABC, I found Private Practice instead.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
No clue! We are still here! I will check the ABC website on Saturday when the library re-opens!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I think they are just trying to get through the remaining Private Practice episodes. There can't be more than a few new episodes left before PP is off the air. (Too bad as I have enjoyed this season.)
During PP last night there were commercials for Nashville. It will be back next week.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
There was an article in the Nashville paper about the various properties they are using as the characters' homes. I have been in Juliette's home for two Second Harvest events! I kept thinking it looked familiar, but knew I don't hobnob with anyone who has that much money!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Snoopsmom, good to know that there were ads for next week! I am so enjoying the show.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Good episode last night. Enjoyed the scenes and duet with Rayna and Juliette. The writers are really humanizing Juliette and making her likeable. Not sure how I feel about the Juliette/Tim Tebow type relationship. Seems a bit silly, particularly for the Juliette character.
Previews for next week looked good. Appears that will be the last new episode for a while due to this new "winter finale" think ABC's been promoting for all their shows. Never remember "winter finales" in past seasons. Hope I don't lose interest or forget about the show during the mid season break.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
This is one show I really look forward to every week.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 12:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Very much enjoyed this week's episode. Loved the fact that Rayna and Juliette actually did end up onstage together--and even wrote the song! Much prefer this to a cat fight between them. I think both characters were humanized through this action.

Also loved that it looks like Scarlett has finally ditched that boyfriend--and enjoyed her fresh rendition of "Ring of Fire"--just wish it had been longer. She is still my favorite singer on the show, with "Deacon" a close second.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I wonder howmany episodes they have in the cans? They were filming at TPAC just a couple of weeks ago, and a friend had a call for an episode just this past week.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Finally got to the library with enough time to watch this show, and the server was acting up! I am determined to see it before Wednesday night!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I have a crush on Deacon. I also have a crush on Adam Levine from The Voice. Oh, and not to be forgotten my first crush, Donny Osmond.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am going to make another stab at viewing it at the library today! I really like the series - just wish it were on an hour earlier when I would have at least a crack at seeing it "live."

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Finally - I was impressed that Rayna and Juliette finally decided to act like professonals and get the show on the road! They did a nice job on the song - no chemistry, but then that was a bit much to expect!

Does anyone have any clue how many more episodes there are scheduled to be? I know they were still filming as late as last week -

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Tnt, the show has been picked up for a full season (usually 22 episodes), the last one was episode seven so there are loads more left! (The show also has "likely to be renewed" on most of the series prediction sites.)

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Isn't a 22 episode season TV from the "olden days"? In these modern times, TV season is usually something somewhat shorter.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think so, the "full" season is still 22 from what I read, but quite often shows get short orders then have to wait to hear if/how many more episodes they'll get. It says "full" for Nashville so I think it will be 22...