TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 03, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Good Wife: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 03, 2012 users admin

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
So, Jackie is losing it. At first I really thought there were bugs on the podium but couldn't figure out where they went after she squished them with the paper.

Does anyone know if this can in reality be a symptom of her having had a stroke?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
She's been bat-stuff crazy from the beginning. It could be from the stroke or her break from reality is just getting worse as she gets older.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
That's a good thought, Mamab.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I have never heard of anyone seeing things because they had a stroke, maybe she has been hitting the sauce and is having the DTs

Redpen

07-24-2003

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Could she be in early stages of dementia? I know hallucinations are a late-stage symptom but can they appear earlier?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 27, 2012 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I know from living with my 89 year old mother, that any prolonged stay in the hospital is disorienting for an elderly person, especially if they have been under anesthesia. We saw a marked increase in her dementia following a fall and subsequent surgery on her broker arm. Jackie is an awful character, but I feel sorry for her. It must be terrifying to see things (especially bugs!) that aren't there and not know if what you're seeing is real or imagined. Never liked her, but now I feel sorry for her. I hope they realize what's going on with her soon.

I'm not crazy about the Kalinda storyline either, but I did LOL when she decked her husband in the bar after he followed her and her GF there. Go, Kalinda! She's one tough little cookie. Love her!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Oh well, they brought the husband back, we'll live with that. But the blog story is just too ridiculous, is anyone still buying stories like that during a campaign? And the benefactor not giving her money anymore to the campaign? What a laugh, and not just me.. the whole team seemed to be laughing a lot as well while all that was going on. Okay, we got the message!!! Smear campaigns are ridiculous, we got that!!

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
It looks like something is going on with Maura Tierney's character per the next week clip, like she's playing Julianna Margulies's character.

I like seeing the two together again, loved them both in ER.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I was thinking maybe the benefactor was in on the set up to ruin peter somehow, accomplished it and said she was backing out

still like the idea of kalinda killing ex

really liking nathan lane on this show

love this show

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think she is in on ruining Peter too. I doubt he will make it to the Governors mansion. It would mess up the show, IMO.

I am so glad Nathan Lane is on this show too. Hope they keep him around.

Best writers in television, this show!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, November 04, 2012 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Wow -- what a guest cast tonight. Amanda Peet, Kristin Chenoweth, and . . . Brian Dennehy! And now regular for a while -- Maura Tierney.

Catfat

02-27-2002

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
How can I hire that cutie from Cuba?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Catfat, I think Jackie would fight you for him now.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Finally an episode with some humor in it. A breath of fresh air after so much drama.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
It looks like Amanda Peet will be a regular, too.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Ooooh, interesting ending last night. Do you thing we'll ever find out if Kalinda's husband went away freely or if he just "went away?"

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think Kalinda did something bad.... very bad.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
If she did it in the office, how did she clean up the mess. If she shot him there would be blood all over the place.
I too wonder if we will ever know.
This show has such good writers. Hard to believe they didn't know at first if it was going to be renewed this season.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I agree with both of you...I think she did something very bad. But if she shot him, there would be blood. Unless, she got a nice clean shot up close to minimize blood spatter.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
How would she move the body? I think I am just going to let the writers figure this out.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Unless, she pulled a gun on him and took him somewhere to take care of the deed.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Maybe that's how she did it, if she did it.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Since she reported his trucks and drugs her hubby would have needed a ride to the bridge. Knowing how diabolical iur Kalinda can be, she may have "lent" him her car and arranged for brake fluid leak

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think she 'gave' him to his competitors.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Whatever she did I am sure it was creative