TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Pretty Little Liars: Archive through September 01, 2012 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This show is so friggin' good. I can't believe this thread isn't filled with 100's of posts. This show is so much better than any of those gimmicky mysteries on the major networks that keep getting canceled after one season.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, June 18, 2011 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I love this show too Naja.
I cannot believe how interesting and fast moving the scripts are. Love the characters as well!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 06, 2011 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
What did "A" pull out of the purse at the end? My darn dvr cuts off at the end. I really have to go set it to record this show a minute a longer.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 06, 2011 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Anybody know?^^^^ If nobody answers after this bump, I'll have to go find the download of the show to find out, because ABC family isn't running this ep again until next Tuesday.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 06, 2011 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Dammit, I can't believe I had to waste 400 MBs of my usenet limit to watch the 10 seconds of a show I missed.

I found the answer for anybody else whose dvr cut the end off.

"A" didn't take something from Spencer's purse. She put a red cell phone into Spencer's purse.

Now if someone can explain what that means...LOL Maybe it's Ian's phone?

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 09, 2011 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Naja, yes I think it was Ian's phone. I had recorded it and didn't get it watched until last night or I would have answered you! Sorry!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
There's a new special Halloween episode tonight of Pretty Little Liars!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wanted to come back and mention that tonight is the only time the Halloween special ep is going to be on. I thought it might be repeated a couple time until Halloween, but it won't be. Tonight is the only chance to catch it on TV. There's one early showing and one later showing tonight.

The title of the ep is:

"The First Secret"
The Halloween before Alison vanished finds her facing a possible upsurper to her queen-bee throne. Meanwhile, Aria uncovers something surprising about her dad; And Spenser struggles with her class-election campaign as she deals with parental disapproval.

So it looks like it's totally a prequel ep from when Alison was still alive.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, that was a fun show! So now we know someone was stalking Alison and sending her texts before she died. My goodness, she was the epitome of a "mean girl".

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If you missed the special Halloween ep, they put it online at the ABC Family site.

http://abcfamily.go.com/watch/..../the-first-secret

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
This episode is being shown on Much Music October 25 in Canada

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Set your DVRs! The second half of season 2 starts
Monday, January 2nd.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
This is a show that I find myself liking and watching for no reason. I guess it must be good!

I think the reason it doesn't have more of a following is it seems to fall into the teen demographic--while actually being a good show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You know what's funny, Nyheat? The only girl on the show that is actually a teenager is the girl that plays Alison in the flashbacks! LOL

All of the other girls are in their 20s.

My mom is in her 60s and just loves this show like I do. She says she loves seeing the fashion and the hair styles most of all. Mom used to own beauty salons and kept up with that kind of thing. Now she keeps up just for fun :-)

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
I think what I like about the show is the girls have maturity and depth. They are "pretty little creatures" but that doesn't really seem to play into the plotlines. So kudos to the actresses on the show, they are doing a fine job!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight we are supposed to find out the identity of "A", but I have a funny feeling I already know who it is. This is just speculation, because I really have no idea. Did you notice how in the past couple weeks that Mona has become a bigger part of the show and has also started getting messages from "A"? Well, just for those reasons, I think Mona is "A".

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think I was one week off. It's next week we find out whom A is. But tonight made me think it's Mona even more.

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking Mona too...they're making it seem like it's Melissa, so that would be too obvious...

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I agree, I think its Mona.

I wonder why Jenna turned the cop in and why she is keeping her eyesight return a secret?

Also, any one else think Maya is dead?

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
Jenna turned the cop in because he is with Melissa - JMO. I did consider that Maya is dead and someone else is sending the messages.

Will be so glad when A is revealed! Watch all the shows and it seems that we learn nothing.

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
But won't the show be over then?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 3 starts tonight! :-)

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen it yet but am surprised no one wrote up anything about last nights show

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
It was good - though I'm beginning to think that whoever is in charge of A is actually Red John, with all of the minions he/she seems to have working for him/her

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
just watch this week's show last night! wow! One of the A's was revealed! Anyone else see it?