TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 10, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Homeland: Archive through December 10, 2012 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure how or when this could come into play, but DH reminded last night that in season 1, Estes failed his polygraph. The one everyone had to take after Brody slipped that one guy (forgot his name, Affy?) a razor blade to kill himself.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Wasn't there a time Saul also skipped out on a polygraph related to the razor blade?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yeah, same one, but I think Saul has proven himself.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I tried to look up where Estes failed his polygraph, and I am thinking it's possible DH was wrong because I can't seem to find it.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
another great ep! The actor that plays Estes has the strangest ears, very Spock-esque! I can't take my eyes off them when he gets a close up.

Dovez

08-27-2005

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
i, too, am fascinated with those ears

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me, too! I only just noticed his ears this week. Weird! Maybe he's not only a mole, he's an ALIEN!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
OT - I never noticed the ears on the Estes guy, but every time I see Oded Fehr (recurring character on "Covert Affairs") facing the camera, I'd swear his ears are on upside down AND on the wrong side....big at the bottom and small at the top!

9A82FEBE-810E-4B34-A417-A35C17D2D777
(Image from movies.msn.com)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
oops double post (now deleted)

Pamy

01-02-2002

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL I never noticed his ears. Now they will be all I notice when I watch my dvr'd shows hahaa

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, now I'm obsessed with David Estes's ears! And I've sucked my husband into my evil obsession also. I can't look at him now without giggling. But I'm starting to think David's evil.

And what is wrong with Carrie??!!! Saul tells her to stay back and let them take care of Nazir, but she goes back into that warehouse. Does she think she's going to take him down with her bare hands?

This show kills us every week. It always seems to stop at a cliffhanger! Fastest hour on television!

I bought my nephew and his wife season 1 on DVD (they don't get Showtime). Can't wait till he starts watching it and we can discuss!

Pamy

01-02-2002

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ooohh those ears were screaming evil today!!!

my heart is still pounding from this ep!!! best show on tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tishala

08-01-2000

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 2:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I didn't love this episode, to be honest. A few caveats: I loved the scene early on between Saul and Estes (I still think Saul is too good and therefore has to be the one leaking info to the terrorists; everyone else is shades of gray but Saul isn't?) and the scene between Brody and Walden.

I'm also thinking Dana is going to have a Carrie-like nervous breakdown by the end of the season; if not, someone in Brody's family is going to be dead as a result of Nasir or posing as an agent of Nasir. Symmetry.

That said, Carrie going back in the mill, in clacking heels? Really? I know she's CIA, but even a bipolar CIA agent would be smart enough to know that you have to go back with reinforcements, not alone. And when Brody was heading to Walden's office/gym, with all the heavy breathing and the shifty eyes, who wouldn't have suspected him of having nefarious purposes?

F Murray Abraham is a great addition to the cast.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I don't think Saul is the mole. I am going with Estes. I think the CIA has used Nazir in the past just as they used Bin Laden. They will kill Brody, Nazir and Brody's wife's boyfriend. Anyone who knows Brody was a terrorist. Carrie might end up in mental institution again and Saul will go underground. That is my theory. Estes is running the show

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think the mole is danny. Why else would they bring him back from the hospital for just that one scene

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I do not see Estes as the mole, but then he is so smoking hot < disregard the ears > and I am biased pure and simple.Nor did I see Saul as a mole with his dedication/work ethic.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
F Murray Abraham is a great addition to the cast.

Thank you, Tishala! I was trying to place where I'd seen him before!

Carrie would have been better off to stay outside the building and watch to see if anyone came to pick him up. Then they could have followed the vehicle. And those noisy shoes! What a dope!

Marej

09-19-2002

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Great episode. The little chat Carrie & Nazir had was great writing, "Bullsh*t." and "I will exterminate all of you." Then she goes back in to find him, and it fades out!

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I thought I saw Nazir up against the wall in the shadows when Carrie went into the warehouse.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, December 09, 2012 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
No comments about tonight's show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 10, 2012 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
When bloody and beat up Carrie walked out of the building with spotlights all shining on her, it looked like a scene from Walking Dead.

Lottaluv

10-16-2004

Monday, December 10, 2012 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lottaluv a private message Print Post    
Good show! previews for finale had me on the edge of my seat!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 10, 2012 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm sad that next week is the finale already! I keep expecting Brody to get shot any minute. Hope Carrie doesn't get caught in the crossfire.

Carrie's almost as tough as Jack Bauer! She gets in a car wreck, kidnapped and held hostage, tortured, without sleep for like three days and they don't even take her to the hospital when they get her back? I would think a trip to the ER to get checked out would be manditory.

Good episode. Does keep us on our toes, but we laugh at the improbability of some of it. So much like 24, they should bring in Keifer to do a cameo. Wouldn't that be awesome!!!

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, December 10, 2012 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I was disappointed with this week's episode. As much as I enjoyed 24 it isnt the direction I want to see Homeland going and it did seem like an episode of 24. I can just see next week, brody getting shot in Carrie's house and her being set up as the killer.

I look to seeing Brody getting killed next week with Carrie and Saul on the run as the cliffhanger.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, December 10, 2012 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I figure we will hear a shot and not know which Brody was killed....my money is on the son