TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 02, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Sci-Fi Show Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 02, 2012 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Face-Off is my favorite show (isn't that on this network?).

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yup, I'm watching season 2 again as well. Watched both seasons twice, I find it fascinating, these people are so talented.

In Canada the station is Space but in the US I think it is SCY-FY(?) or something like that.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Roxip, Face-Off starts again on SyFy on August 21st!! One of my favourite shows too.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yeah! I definitely will keep that in mind (for some reason you can't just pre-set u-verse very far ahead of time).

Foolscap

09-04-2004

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Foolscap a private message Print Post    
If anyone liked the show "Alphas"' it starts a new season tonight on SCYFY. I think it's on right before WH13. Or perhaps just after.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Terolyn, it's been too long, I can't remember that, sorry.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Premiere of WH 13. Felt rushed. Not sure where it is headed but I think Claudia will be turning all darky twisty and I am not sure I will like that.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
I wasn't that taken with the premier of WH13 either. Glad it's back, but I mostly enjoy the chemistry between the leads and the snappy dialogue. I think using that watch to turn back time will come back to bite them in the ass sometime this season.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Syfy To Acquire Canadian Sci-Fi Drama ‘Continuum’

http://www.deadline.com/2012/08/syfy-to-acquire-canadian-sci-fi-drama-continuum/

not confirmed yet but Syfy UK has picked it up, and Syfy US (they are saying) are likely to soon.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Don't miss today's Star Trek themed google doodle!!

https://www.google.com/

if you click on different things you get noises and can go to the transporter room!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - That's great, Kitt!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I got transported to the planet and got to kill an alien! Very cool.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Don't miss the tribbles!

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
That alien would be the Gorn...

And I love that it's the redshirt that keeps getting hit by the ricocheting objects.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I got transported to the planet too. But I didn't see any tribbles.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
There was a rock on the ground that kind of looked like a tribble...

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
In the transporter room, click on the overhead compartment on the left.

Throw the rock at the Gorn and it bounces off and hits the redshirt.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Ha! Love it. Love those Tribbles! That's a part of one of my favorite scenes in that episode. When Kirk gets buried by Tribbles from that grain compartment. I was thinking behind the camera, and can just picture a crewman or two hiding up above that door, just pelting Kirk with Tribbles and having a blast doing it. LOL.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Canadians - Very exciting October on Space! Season 2 of Bedlam starts Oct 6 and Season 1 of Falling Skies starts Oct 8.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I think S2 of Bedlam starts on BBCA very soon, too. They've been advertising it. I loved it last season.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It was so good. This season's preview looks quite scary.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, November 09, 2012 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Firefly fans, on the Science channel on Sunday there's a 10th anniversary Firely special, it sounds like it's the cast reminiscing. It's on at 7pm for me (might be 10pm for some).

Also BSG people might(?!) like the webseries prequel "Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome" which has started showing on youtube.

Episode 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT79x4qM4FE&list=PL549EB9DBB2FF8C24&index=1&feature=plcp

Episode 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdisGiivP9c&list=PL549EB9DBB2FF8C24&index=2&feature=plcp

more to come by the same user, http://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaPrime, not sure of the schedule.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Bedlam - I had a little mini marathon yesterday and watched 4 episodes. It has quite a different feel than the first season, which I think was darker. I'm not quite sure about it. I do want to see where it goes and why/how Warren keeps blacking out and who the bald man is. I had already made the leap to Ellie and the little girl, so no surprise there. And Dan is pretty creepy skulking about, what are his motives?

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
This is more fantasy than Sci-Fi, but I'm really enjoying the new show, Arrow...Starring Stephen Amell and Katie Cassidy. It's pretty much a vigilante/superhero show about a guy who was shipwrecked on a mysterious island for 5 years, where he learned languages, archery, and martial arts...and was apparently tortured and tattooed as well. Now back in civilization, he's donned a green cape and become a nighttime crimefighter/vigialante...there's a lot more to the story, but you have to watch the show to get the details, re: his dad, the mission, etc.

It's a really good show, and I hope it gets picked up for more seasons.

Scout

01-19-2005

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
We really like Arrow, also. It's probably our favorite new show (especially now that 666 is cancelled). Current story each week has been good, but the island backstory (what we've seen so far) has been really interesting, too. Last I heard, it was doing well in the ratings.