TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 02, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 02, 2012 users admin

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
:-) Jasper, easy escape and easy access to the stage. Tell Tyrone we do not like is baby mother!

Csnog

07-18-2002

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Been a watcher since the snug and Annie Walker was the manager.

Also black and white at the time.

Left for a bit when we moved to Florida in the 90's and picked it back up whenever we were north.

Now I watch it on you-tube while in Florida and then pick it up when back up in the summer.

Actually was watching Corrie when I joined here, thus my name.

Had my first inital in and then typed in 'snog' as I thought it was funny.

Imagine my surprise when I hit enter and it went through, so that was it.

Will Canada go to 3 times a week now that they are caught up to real time?

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
I can't remember when I first started watching. It feels like it's been a part of Sunday mornings for so long. Even though my PVR now tapes the episodes from Monday to Friday, I still usually watch it on Sunday morning.

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
I started watching when (i am bad with names) the bin man lived with the Ogdons? Lol.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Since they do 5 days a week I imagine it will stay the same, otherwise we will just get behind again.

I can't beleive Audrey is just going along with Gloria and Gail. And Ken really? You talk over your marital issues with an old flame? tsk tsk

Csnog

07-18-2002

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Eddie "the bin man" died in July at age 68.

He was also in Keeping up Appearances.

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Jasper, lol I am about to watch last Sunday (as I rub my hands)

Thanks Csnog for the news on Eddie, sad I did not know. I can still hear his voice. :-(

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
hmm, i want this story of marcus and maria to move along.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Helen Flanagan aka Rosie Webster is having a hard time in the jungle. ROFL!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/11/15/im-a-celebrity-helen-limahl-rosemary-shrager-charlie-brooks_n_2140100.html?utm_hp_ref=uk-entertainment

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Friday, November 16, 2012 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting Puzzled. Sounds like Helen is as diva-like as Rosie!

I haven't seen any of this week's episodes yet but what I've seen of Marcus and Maria has tended to sicken me.

I have plans for Sunday so I'm planning my weekly view for tomorrow morning.

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Jasper about Maria & Marcus, as a couple? Which makes him bi and comes with complications, hurt. Well he does want a child....
What is Lewis up to, he walks away with a smirk every time. Is he just enjoying Audrey's wanting him and pretending to to be hurt?
Have we seen Mary at work yet with theme nite.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Trini I'm not sure what I want with the two of them.

Tomorrow is the big day! I'll tell Kirk and Tyrone hello from you all.

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Yes Jasper!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I had a fabulous time!

Surprisingly Alan (Tyrone) is incredibly funny. He is apparently quite a prankster and he is a consumate imitator. He can do Dev better than Dev.

I unfortunantely could not get any pics, the light on them turned them into one big bright blur on both my iPhone and Playbook

I did get a card from the promoters and you can go on their email list and get notifications of any events in your area. It is corrie stroll@ hotmail. com. No spaces of course.

Trini

07-06-2004

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Thanks J, well you got to see them.
Something puzzling on the street on Sunday, Fiz could not find Ty she kept banging on the front door, his dreadful girl saw Fiz at the door and chewed her out saying Ty has gone out with the baby, Fiz didn't believe her....Fiz kept peeping through the curtains for Ty, but he never showed.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Jasper: Did anyone ask Ty about his scenes with Kirsty?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
yes, he said that he was pretty thrilled with the storyline as domestic abuse towards a man hadn't been done. He says the actress is a lovely woman, nothing like Kristy and it is great to work with her, when she turns it on she really turns it on. He enjoys doing the emotional stuff and the stunts as well. Poor Kirkie was a bit in the background as Tyrone has such a big storyline he got the bulk of the questions. Although Kirk seemed happy to play that role. They are very good friends who actually lived together prior to getting married to their respective spouses. Kirk is pretty happy to have Beth now. I did want to comment on her to him, but i was just to shy personally I love Beth's character. Tyrone started on the street when he was only 16, 16 years ago! I remember when he showed up. They both were fans of the show and even after all these years are a little awed that they are on it. REally came across as nice guys, felt like you were sitting in the livingroom with them. First time in Canada for both of them and they loved the reception from the fans. I think they are in Ottawa today and then back to the east coast to PEI. I beleive they had one show in NFLD, one in NS, one in Hamilton and one in Markham.

Apparently this company is also organizing a trip to the set sometime in April. did you know that the studio and set is only open to be toured by Canadians? No one else is allowed a tour, not even the Brits!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Only Canadians you say? Lol arent we lucky. Thanks for all the info on their appearance, Jasper. I love this stuff.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Saturday, November 24, 2012 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Glad you had a good time Jasper. Thanks for the reports!

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, November 24, 2012 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Thanks J, they love us. I have never missed one show! Would tape then, now PVR lol. I still love David as an actor.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Oh my goodness! Marcus and Maria have caused quite a stir. Very very weird everyone sitting around waiting for Tina to pee on a stick. I wonder what Lewis's end game is going to be.

Peapod

01-31-2004

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peapod a private message Print Post    
Quick Q-Who are Liam and Max's dads, and what's their backstory? tia

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I wish they'd wrap up the Tyrone/Kirsty story.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Peapod: Maria was married to Michele's brother Liam. He was killed in a car crash when Maria was pregnant and she named the baby after him. Later determined that the crash was planned and paid for by Carla's boyfriend, I think his name was Tony.

Kylie arrived on the street with Max. I don't think we ever knew who the father was. He dumped her when he found out that she was pregnant. At one point Kylie sold Max to her sister Becky when Becky was married to Steve.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Andrew Lancel aka Frank Foster is up on charges of indecent assault. How creepy is it that he was a nasty rapist on the street?

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-12-01/former-coronation-street-star-andrew-lancel-faces-child-sex-charges