TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 18, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Bones: Archive through September 18, 2012 users admin

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 1:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Did anyone see the tribute at the end of the episode, dedicating it to "Emily Therese Maki?"

I decided to Google her, to see what relation she had to the show.

It appears she had no relationship to the show, other than it was her favorite show. After she passed, the family let the producers know somehow, and they dedicated the episode to her as a "kindness to a stranger" move.

I think that's pretty awesome!

I can't get the link to work for some reason. But what I did was Google her name, then clicked on a link titled, "Emily Therese Maki Another Reason BONES is awesome." Several hits above that were variations of her obituary.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I saw that and wondered who she was as well, thanks for tracking it down.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Ack! I did a copy/paste of the title of the page I read. Somehow in the translation, BONES became BONED in my post above. Not my doing, really!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - I fixed it.

Nice episode and a lovely thing for them to do that tribute at the end. So sad that she was so young with so much living to do.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Thanks for fixing that Jimmer! <still blushing!>

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Okay is Bones drinking in these episodes??? lol

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Bones fans... new episode tonight PLUS the spin off The Finder debuts right afterwards!

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
I watched The Finder, though I've never seen Bones. I liked it, kind of a quirky main character

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, April 03, 2012 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
What an entrance for Catherine Angela! So glad to see Bones back, wish it weren't on Mondays though...had to give up half of DWTS.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, April 03, 2012 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
No room at the Inn so Bones gave birth in a manger!

Nice touch.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Monday, April 09, 2012 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Wonder where Parker is?

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, April 09, 2012 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Parker is supposed to show up later this season. He's still around.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Monday, April 09, 2012 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Cool! Thank you!
Having Bones on on Mondays is messing me up. :-)

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, April 09, 2012 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I saw an article on Bones in TV Guide. I don't remember the story line but they did specifically mention that Parker is still around, and that they will address his now being a big brother.

Trini

07-06-2004

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Bones

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 19, 2012 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So who is this guy that is terrorizing them, I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone, this is about the 3rd show that has a story line out of nowhere to me.

I don't think I have missed any shows but I don't have a clue when they got this guy or what they got him for that caused him to have an ankle bracelet.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, May 19, 2012 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I remember him...a little bit. Can't tell you the whole story because, like yourself, I don't remember it. He's some sort of genius hacker, but other than that...

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, May 20, 2012 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I've sort of fallen off the 'Bones' bandwagon. Haven't watched it for awhile and haven't missed seeing it.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, May 27, 2012 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I just saw the last episode, and I didn't like it at all. I don't like the whole idea of Bones being framed. I guess it makes for good drama, but I didn't enjoy it.

Still, it's my favourite show.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 12:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I am trying to catch up on this series (I watched the Finder liked it so thought hmmm might like Bones). i have to say other than the gross bits which I tend to just listen to rather than look (think maggot covered skulls attached to brain eating racoons) I truly have found the series enjoyable. Some parts of it I don't get (how does one accept cannibalism as logical re:Zack) but the subtle humour they infuse into it is great.

Have to say some of my favourite times have to be when Angela's Dad shows up (I said to my husband that the baby would end up tattooed and he did..lol)

I read somewhere there are three more episodes to season 7 that were ordered afterwards wonder if and when they will air them??

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
where have you seen that there are 3 episodes that haven't aired yet?

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Wikipedia...okay know it is not always one hundred percent reliable but..

Quote:
Fox ordered an additional four episodes, bringing the total number of episodes to 17, which will either be aired after the original 13 episodes of season 7 during summer 2012 as a "mini-season", or will be included with the following season.[4] The episode titles for the episodes are: "The Gunk in the Garage", "The Patriot in the Purgatory", "The But in the Joke", and ""The Ghost in the Machine".[8]

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I am so glad Bones is back. Tonight's episode was great.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
so glad she is back (and no longer wearing that blond wig). What a team. (I guess on tv she doesn't have to be punished for evading the law lol) I do really enjoy this show.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
We skipped most of last season; it was so nice to watch and see the team again. Now, I remember why I liked the show so much.