TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 13, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Once Upon a Time: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 13, 2012 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I think the thief/boyfriend IS somehow Peter Pan... I wonder what he saw in that magic box... tinkerbell held captive? (j/k)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok Mame...maybe the theif is the son of rumpy.

Ya, I wonder too what he saw in the box. Maybe he saw Emma holding a baby?

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Yikes, if the thief is the son of Rumpy, that makes Henry Rumpy's grandson.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this is becoming like Lost..'the others' years.

in the first season I do remember rumpy demanding to know what snows babys name would be. he seemed satisfied when he heard it was emma..,,i think thats clue he is granpa

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
When we saw emma in jail being told she'd have a car and a baby, I think that was at the beginning of her sentence, so, yes, that would make the theif the dad.
Good idea on Tink being in the box. I hope they show us what's in the box, eventually. Not sure who I think the dad is as far as a fairy tale character.
I'm really enjoying this show as well, all the layers and backstories. I like the hopping around in time.
Wonder what that dream means with the boy and Sleeping. They must meet up in the same time period.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Could the thief/father of Emma's baby be a "lost boy" from Never Never land? He does kind of act like one.

And could the thief/father of Emma's baby also be Rumpy's son who was "lost" when the curse took over the enchanted kingdom?

Rumpy's son is "lost" to Rumpy, isn't he?

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
kind of a let down that pinocchio is the dad

Rissa

03-19-2006

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Sanfran, that's what I was thinking too and Peter Pan would be the ultimate lost boy.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"kind of a let down that pinocchio is the dad"

Huh? I'm confused. I thought we were just theorizing who the dad is....we don't actually know that it's Pinocchio for sure, do we?

If it's Pinocchio, wouldn't Emma have recognized him when she met him in Storybrooke last season? As I recall, last season Pinocchio and Emma did meet because, as sheriff, Emma wanted to know who this mysterious stranger in the diner was.

Henry was conceived in the real world, outside of magical Storybrooke and outside of the enchanted kingdom, and Emma does remember her life (including her baby daddy) before she came to Storybrooke.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Pinocchio is not the dad. He's Emma's "guardian angel". It's the theif who's the dad.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oooh lol i was confused!! sorry sanfran! ok so who is the thief?

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhh i just googled :-)

Kaili

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaili a private message Print Post    
I think the theif/dad will turn out to be Bae. They don;t introduce characters for no reason and he MUST have some concept of magic to accept whatever it was in the box so calmly and easily since that was what was being proven. My guess is that he has been living as a normal person and that when he heard Pinocchio ask if he believed in magic, he probably dismissed it in his mind as a thing normal people would say. Why would he ever expect to run into someone from his land, ya know?

Wasn't a book in the box when he arrived in Storybrook, or did we never find out what it was? I thought maybe he showed him something related to Rump.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
i thought Bae was pinocchio...is bae the same as baelfire? im confused again

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
nvrmind..he is rumpy's son. im still on strong pain meds from surgery

Kaili

08-30-2000

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaili a private message Print Post    
Bae/Baelfire (same) is Rumpy's son. He went through the portal to a land with no magic pre-curse

Pinnochio/August is just Pinnochio- Gepetto's "son" and the little boy who went into the tree/portal with Baby Emma.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
What is the theif's earthly (nonfairyland) name?

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Konamouse Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 11:45 am

Rumple's son would remember who he is and who his father is as soon as the curse was broken....
If I recall, Bale was sent to this world (but before Emma & Pinochio). Here is my theory: Bale is Henry's father!!!! Yup, he met up with Emma as an adult, they got into some trouble with the law (he wasn't going to turn into a "good boy" given the situation he was thrown into).

http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Baelfire

His real world name was given as "Neil Cassidy"

Just as Rumplestilskin was the "Beast", I'm wondering if Bael is "Peter Pan" in some fashion. Sure ain't no "Robin Hood".

However, after seeing the episode, I'm convinced Henry is Rumple's grandson.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
While I still FIRMLY believe that The Theif (Harry's dad) is Peter Pan/Rumpy's son, I found two interesting things in this post I found while googling:

http://oncepodcast.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1712

My currant theory is that Neal is Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk. This is because Neal means champion, or cloud, and Cassidy refers to Curly. Also, Neal Cassidy is the name on Ben Linus' passport when he escapes the island. Ben is known for being able to manipulate people. Neal Cassidy was known as a theif.

Imagine a beanstalk growing up to the clouds. It is climbed by a common theif who approaches a giant, and becomes a champion when he successfully fights for his life.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neal_Cassady

As a youth, Cassady was repeatedly involved in petty crime. He was arrested for car theft when he was 14, for shoplifting and car theft when he was 15, and for car theft and fencing when he was 16.

In June 1944, Cassady was arrested for receipt of stolen property, and served eleven months of a one-year prison sentence.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Meant HENRY's dad. Harry was a typo.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
But wasn't that Jack's skeleton & sword up in the last Giant's treasure room?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Excellent point Kona.

While 'I' think Neal Cassady is Peter Pan, I found this other somewhat plausible Jack/Beanstalk theory and brought it over to share as food for thought. (And frankly I didn't remember about the skeleton/sword.)

For me, the most fascinating point was the LOST reference re: Ben Linus!

LOST reference: Ben Linus' passport name - Neal Cassady who IRL was a CAR THIEF who spent ELEVEN MONTHS IN JAIL (Emma spent 11 months in jail)
Peter Pan; LOST boys

It only serves to solidify for me that he's Peter Pan. Similar to the obscure Dr. Frankenstein film director James WHALE reference turned out to be spot on.

I could be wrong, but it's fun to speculate. :-)

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
It's fun to read your speculations, too. :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thx Whrlwnd :-)