TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 11, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 11, 2012 users admin

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Poor Chad. I'm disappointed in Melanie for being so self-absorbed that she doesn't see what he's going through. Everyone else has noticed how bad he's been looking lately, but she just keeps getting mad at him (& everyone else) for worrying about her. Tsk, tsk...

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Days writers need to pick it up or it'll be cancelled next! And where's Stefano?

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Who wants to bet that sami gets all self righteous when she finds out Rafe isn't nicole's baby daddy. Man I can't stand that girl.

I'm probably the only one a little bit happy that Ms High on her horse Jennifer is in jail! LOL :-)

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
No, you are not alone. In spite of having been a fan for a long, long time, I, too, think Ms. Jennifer got what was coming to her. I am pleased to know I am not the only one thinking this.

Of course, now hero Daniel is going to be in her corner to rescue the fair maiden. <yuk>

I will get over being mad a Jennifer's behavior, but I have never cared for Daniel. In spite of my inability to detect his charms, they appear to work overtime with many of the ladies in Salem.

Granted Nicole was trying to use some devious ways to attach herself to Daniel. And, it's not going to be pretty when that doctor comes forward and tells that the baby was already dead. But, dang it, I like Nicole. Wish the writers would finally give her some happiness. Making her lose 2 babies on top of everything else she has gone through in her life is too much.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 3:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I've been obsessing over the fact that NO ONE in Nicole's chart/history saw the death of her baby in her previous doctor visit. With computerized charting, there is NO WAY they wouldn't have had her history 2 minutes after she was wheeled into the hospital room. UGH. I don't expect my soap to be realistic, but some things just bug me!

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I have also been surprised that when the first dr. told Nicole that her baby had died they let her leave the hospital. Isn't that dangerous for the mother. I also think that this will go all the way to trial before the 1st dr. comes forward and says "ah ha the baby was dead already". Of course EJ can have the the records changed, they seem to be able to do that alot in this hospital.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
Didn't the nurse say they were writing in her chart because the power was out or computers down or something like that.

I don't like Nicole but I even thought it was a bit much for her to lose this baby. She has been through alot.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
oh Bama you are right, the computers were down so that how the info got lost. Of course it could have been imputed (?) when they got the computers back...

Yacky

07-06-2005

Friday, October 19, 2012 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yacky a private message Print Post    
Nicole took her chart tore it up and threw it away in the park trashcan

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, October 19, 2012 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
WHAT!!!!! Is that true Yacky....geez she is awful

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, October 19, 2012 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Yeah - like they leave your medical charts lying around and don't notice when you steal them......

Rather enjoyed Sami getting a taste of her own medicine today. :-)

Peapod

01-31-2004

Saturday, October 20, 2012 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peapod a private message Print Post    
Loved how Sami pointed out to Rafe that she has been changing test results for years!!! ha ha ha - they should have just gone to her in the first place and got her on their side and all of this could have been avoided.

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
Interesting to watch how they write characters out of the show (at least for now).

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Is Bo going long term? :-(

Jackersgirl

08-23-2005

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jackersgirl a private message Print Post    
Yes, Bo is gone for good :-(

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I'm so corny...I got goosebumps when Daniel told Jennifer he loved her, and I was so glad they re-played it again today.

Who wouldn't want to have someone they're having a yelling match with shout they love you at you? lol...

So, I have another character question if y'all don't mind. Did I hear Lucas call Jennifer his sister the other day?

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Jennifer & Lucas have the same dad...Bill Horton

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kay. :-)

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Aw Bo is gone for good, I have always liked him. And have always hated Nicole

Jewels

09-22-2000

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
How did they write him out this time??

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
They had him leave to go to California with his Mom who is getting treatment in a clinical trial for early stage Alzheimer's. :-( At least they didn't split him and Hope up before he left.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was wondering since Bo's Mom left is she also off the show? And are Nicole and what's his name leaving the show as well?

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Nicole is not leaving the show.

I believe Caroline is also not off the show, just for now. The actor that played Bo left for good but there's always a chance for Bo to come back to Salem!

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Thursday, November 08, 2012 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
My heart was breaking for Nicole today...that poor woman. I know she brings most of it on herself, but she was trying to be happy with EJ and he cheated, then she was trying to have a relationship, for real, with Daniel, who's too hooked on Jennifer. PUKE. The girl cannot catch a break. I read somewhere that even Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) doesn't like how her character is acting!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Did anyone see the DOOL commercial that aired last night during prime time? It's the first I've seen of it, but it was on a couple of times.

It's snippets from a storyline that's yet to begin. It could be interpreted as a spoiler by some, though, so I won't give anything away...just in case.

Except to say, that a few of you predicted this quite a while back, and it looks like you hit the nail on head. You sure know your soap opera! I'm impressed. :-)