TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 11, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 11, 2012 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Just when you think that Sharon could not get any worse, yuck. It's hard to watch her.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Daisy again? Really? I noticed this week that I am enjoying most of the stories lately. That hasn't happened for quite some time. Have the new writers already taken over?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was just reading Michael Muhney's (Adam) tweets and he says the new order starts on Oct. 12. He's super jazzed about the new writing.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting to see what they do with some of the old, never-ending stories they inherit. I love Michael Muhney's acting.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Mak, didn't you love the Burton/Taylor line he had the other day? I told him that I loved his delivery.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Saturday, September 08, 2012 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Yes I did, Mamie!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 15, 2012 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What in the heck is that dog that Chole got and where is her child???? LOL.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, September 15, 2012 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
That is one homely dog! I hate that Daisy is back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was watching today, and couldn't figure out how Daisy had an overdose then I remembered there was some sort of breaking news that took almost all of Friday's show, can someone clue me in. I am suspecting that Sharon over dosed her (I have started thinking that Sharon has a split personality).

Also I was watching today and Jack was talking about the Newman stock going down and it made we go to my computer and check my stocks and some others I was watching. I really want to buy some Newman and get in on the profits, LMAO.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Daisy has not been taking any of the meds they have been giving her. She was hiding them under the mattress. So when they told her it would take two weeks to get her fingerprints back to prove that she is Daisy, she went back to her room and took all the pills she had been stashing. As she took them she said something like "Genoa City Memorial, here I come..."

Theowl

09-28-2000

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Theowl a private message Print Post    
Also, Daisy overheard an aid telling the Dr. that a patient that was sick and taken to the hospital had escaped. She thought that was a good plan to get out to see Daniel and her daughter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh thank you, I dissed Sharon inappropriately, LOL.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I can see it now, Victor will make a big return during his own funeral. Hasn't this happened a few times on the show?

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I think it has, Mamie. I read spoilers so I won't say anymore about that.

There are a number of cast changes that were made in the past couple weeks. The actresses playing Abby, Genevieve, Heather and Summer have been let go. Summer has been recast. There is also a new Noah. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm having a hard time remembering who some of the kids are when they suddenly appear on the show. They're all so much older. Now with the recastings, it will be even harder. Where is baby John lately? I just know he'll be walking, or driving, when we see him again. lol

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I loved the new Heather. She was Michael Landon's daughter. Why in the world would they get rid of her when they finally found a good one? And the actress playing Abby was great in the part.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I am stunned by that, Mamie. Jennifer Landon is such a good actress and fit so easily into the part. I didn't like Abby at first but she has become one of my favorite characters lately. There is so much that can be done with her storylines, and the actress is great in the role. Is Carmine gone? I would like him to be, but I don't like it when stories are just left hanging.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Can you provide a link for the actor/actress changes? I looked around and couldn't find them, TIA.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Here is the site where I first read about them, Dipo.

soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/comings_and_goings/

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one that finds it odd that is seemingly is all over the news that Victor Newman died in an explosion in LA, however, nobody involved with this explosion (Sister Celeste) has figured out that "Christian" is Victor Newman? Of course now that he remembers, I don't guess it matters, but things like that just tend to bug me.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Seriously, since he is such a big magnate in the world. You would think someone would see.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mak1.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, Dipo.

BBpeach, lots and lots of things like that happen on Y&R and bug me, too. I'm also bugged that some family doesn't know their person was killed in the explosion. Now that he has been cremated, they probably never will. I know it's just a story, but still... You would think one person who saw Christian would have noticed the strong resemblance to TGVN. I must admit, I found myself laughing at Sharon's crass antics today. Abby had me cracking up, too.

I wonder just what that "pre-nup" Sharon signed really said. She may have just sold Newman Enterprises to Tucker.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Glad to know I'm not the only one!

I've never been a fan of Sharon, but I agree, crazy Sharon has been kind of fun! Also, didn't care for Abby when she first arrived in GC, but I've come to love her snark! Sad that she is one of the ones going.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
I read recently that "Sister Celeste" aka Bonnie Franklin has pancreatic cancer. So this will probably be the last we see of her.

Val

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
There is absolutely nothing redeemable about Phyllis.