TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 11, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 11, 2012 users admin

Peapod

01-31-2004

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peapod a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jasper for the info on Rita and Tina. I do remember that Graham fella, but then he ran off with her friend.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Looks like Beth is finally going to get a story line! Good I like her.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
I loved the fight between Michelle and Tracey in the beauty salon.

It was amusing to see Kylie watching with glee behind them.

I've been watching since 1978. There are so many wonder characters that are gone. In the Barlow's home we get to see photos of old Uncle Albert on the sideboard, and until very recently photos of Jack Duckworth, thanks to Kirsty.

Val

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, October 15, 2012 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
That Tracey is a real piece of work. Where is Steve? You just know that Dierdre is going to find out about Wendy.

Owen is just a tad to involved in this surrogate business.

Wow on the goings on at the Dobb's house!

Another hour to watch.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, October 15, 2012 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i'm so far behind, i've nothing to add

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Yep - Tracy is Tracy. I feel for Ryan. I think he is going to be quite devastated when he realizes the degree to which Tracy is using him.

And the ongoing drama of Ken and Dierdre. Isn't it Dierdre's turn to have an affair? lol

I don't care how bad Kirsty's father was. Ty needs to be rid of her. Maybe she will agree to see a councilor and become a brand new Kirsty but I'm not sure how realistic that would be.

I didn't watch for a week so that I could have a good watch last weekend. I miss the hour shows.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, October 29, 2012 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Haven't watched last week's yet. I think Fiz better watch her back, she's making Kristy's hit list.

Tracy just gets more vile by the episode.

Mary is well Mary...you just know this is not going to end well with her and Gail going at it fork and spoon.

Bed and breakfast Gloria? What is she up to.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Gloria seemed bound and determined to win some kind of bar award! John Taffer should make a surprise visit----from Bar Rescue.
I was thinking the same about Fiz when she made those sarky remarks to Kirsty! But K never confronts the person she is really angry at, just takes it out on someone she knows won't fight back.

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Lol. The Street is nuts..Gail should shut her mouth, enough of Tracy already

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Well I just watched the episodes where Mary had her Russian night, Audrey returned sans Lewis and Tracey made her big announcement. I'm not sure I beleive she is really preggers despite saying they had been at the Dr's.

I have yet to watch this past Sunday's omnibus, my PVR bit the dust so I lost it. I'll have to watch it on line this week.

From the week prior it seemed like a bunch of filler nothing much happening.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Trini - I'm sick to my back teeth of Tracey as well.

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Jasper Post after u watch last Sunday's omnibus omg.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Watched, thank goodness that story *tracey* is over and done with. I missed the last few minutes of the ep after Ryan was crossing the busy street. CBC's site kept restarting the video.

I imagine it is going to focus on Izzy and Tina. I can't see how Tina can back out at this point. And what the sam hill is Gloria up to? Lewis is going to get caught lying.....again.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Thursday, November 08, 2012 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
I agree with Trini - I don't want to spoil but there are some interesting things happening. I wish Tracey would just go and not come back. I had my hopes up for a few minutes. Why would I believe anything Tracey says?

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, November 09, 2012 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Watching Deirdre and Tracey carping about Ken makes me laugh. She wonders why Ken keeps straying.....
I loved how Nick took Mary on at his bistro and put her imagination and talent to work for him. I dont know why Kylie was so against it!
I absolutely can't get into the Sophie may not walk s/l. Wasnt that long ago she got drunk and fell off the church roof and we thought she was going to die! Too over the top.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, November 09, 2012 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
There is going to be a "Coronation Street Stories" at a theatre in Markham (Ontario) on Nov 20. It is going to be with "Tyrone" and "Kirk". I think I am going to go. Tickets are a little dear, unfortunately I can't afford the meet and greet one, but maybe the general admin. It is a fairly small venue.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Friday, November 09, 2012 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
BillTarmey passed away:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2230519/Bill-Tarmey-death-Coronation-Streets-Jack-Duckworth-passes-away-aged-71.html?ITO=socialnet-twitter-dmailtvshowbiz&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=socialnet-twitter-dmailtvshowbiz

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, November 09, 2012 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Aww very sad. I am shocked he was only 71, a heart attack at 35 and a stroke at 36! I did think he was about 10 yrs older. Sad for the family and having to deal with his son's problems as well.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, November 09, 2012 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
What a shame. My heart goes out to his wife, losing him while their son is battling cancer.

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Jasper, enjoy it if you do go. :-)

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
So sad about Jack. R.I.P

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Trini - 95% of the meet and greet tickets are gone already but I am going to go. I am not a fan of crowds, but I leaped in and booked a ticket, on the aisle of course for an easy escape!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Do tell us all Jasper! I am sure it will be very interesting.
I was quite surprised to hear that Bill Tarmey has died. It was one thing to watch his character die, but now he is really gone and too soon.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Sounds like fun Jasper. I can't wait to hear about it.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'll take pictures too. I imagine as it is Tyrone, they will talk about Bill Tarmey. Did you know that Alan Halsall (sp)Tyrone is married to the girl who played Katie? Tommy's daughter, Martin's schoolgirl love? I did not know that until I read it in the article in the Star last week.

You know I was thinking about the Street today, wondering how my new PVR had taped the omnibus as I can no longer record in a lump 2.5 period but have to tape the segments (hope it doesn't drop anything) and I realized I have been watching this for 27 years. What about everyone else?

By the way, as I have had to watch 2 out of the last 4 Sunday's on the CBC website, I will say it is terrible. The commercials do not appear at a nature break in the show and the video seems to get stuck and have restart which means you have to watch the commercials again!