TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 09, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 09, 2012 users admin

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I know that. I live in the Twin Cities. Like I said, not a long drive, but they kind of implied it's just a quick jaunt for her to go to the Mall of America. And they showed the Cathedral of St. Paul as if it's something you'd see in Rochester.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
wow just watched the episode online. Part of me is sorry I did because it was so sad and part of me is glad because it was soooo good. I thought Arizona died but I guess she wishes she did. Poor Callie.

Kaysarluvsme

08-07-2005

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
My dvr cut out when they were telling Miranda what she is called now instead of nazi. Anyone? TYIA

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
BCB, for Booty Call Bailey.

Kaysarluvsme

08-07-2005

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Merry. :-)

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Miranda's guy is the new eye candy. Hubba hubba.
Mark's death was dragged out too long.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't watch anymore, but I saw part of the ending and have been wondering, Why did they kill Mark?

Rslover

11-19-2002

Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Mark was in a coma and he requested not to be kept on life support after 30 days.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
thanks.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, October 04, 2012 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I feel like such a horrible person because I don't feel sorry for Arizona. I've never liked her and where I'd feel awful for someone else who did and said the same things and acted the same way, with her I see nothing but selfishness.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
I have not been an Arizona fan either, but I do feel for her now. I think this show has done a great job of playing with "when are we in the story"

It goes back and forth in time and adds parts in as needed. Amazing writing, and very good acting to know when to be how.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Sandra Oh continues to stun me with her acting. She has to be the best actress on TV period. Nobody could do the many layers of Christine better.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
What a gut-wrenching episode. Christina talking about her experiences...and about Lexi...no wonder she's absolutely crazy. Who wouldn't be?

Mark being awake and having his final scenes...what a surprise, and in a very good way. That way the character got closure with the people that he loved. The character of Mark Sloan really changed so much over the years...he really matured.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
It was just awful watching Sandra Oh last night. She conveyed in one speech the horrors of that week on the mountain. She is one of our greatest current actresses.
The Emmy folks have been passing her over the last few years, but in the long run she'll win some Oscars in her career. For right now I'm just happy I get to see her every week on my TV.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
How in this day and age could it take that long to rescue them? I hope they answer that question in another episode. (Of course that is easy for me to say - I live in Texas where there aren't any mountains.)

On a side note...did anybody else think "Lost" when Meredith opened her eyes?

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Yes, and I liked the Lost reference when Bailey and Richard were on the plane.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes, that was a moment of funny in a sea of sad.

I also loved how Meredith calmed down immediately when Bailey put Zola in her arms. Bailey knew that Meredith was going to need to be grounded in reality and that Zola was the only way.

Lorib

05-18-2011

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
OK, I have been watching faithfully,so I feel like a Moron for even asking...But WHAT did Mark die of????????

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I just googled and the only article I could find (EW) said internal injuries.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I think this episode should have been shown as the season premiere last week. The way they aired this episode one week after we saw that Mark died and Arizona lost her leg just stripped away all the momentum that last season's finale had built up.

Why do shows continue to present the result of a story before they show what led up to it? I've never been a fan of this kind of spoiler time line. When it comes to telling a story, it's just counterintuitive to show what happened followed by how it happened.

What would "The Sixth Sense" have been like if they had started the film by showing that Bruce Willis had actually died and had become a ghost?

Lorib

05-18-2011

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
Josh, I so Agree... its nice to "see" you outside the BB board!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 08, 2012 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Pass the Puffs!

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Thursday, November 08, 2012 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
I told DH that Christina would return to Seattle when the old man died. Thought it would take a few more episodes. Will she forgive Owen for a one night stand if she had several times?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, November 09, 2012 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Sad to see Dr. Thomas (Dr. Mark Craig) die. Was so nice to see a "St. Elsewhere doc" practicing again.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Friday, November 09, 2012 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
William Daniels is the reason I started watching St. Elsewhere all those years ago. WhosMom and I were big Knight Rider fans, and when I read in an article that he was the voice of KITT, and was also currently starring on St. Elsewhere; well, of course we had to check it out!