TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 12, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 12, 2012 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The governor sounds just like James Cromwell if you close your eyes and listen.

And I didn't even realized the big fat head was the helicopter guy until they pointed it out on Talking Dead.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That Governor is a bit of a psycho. I'm sure he believes he's doing it all for the greater good.

I wish we'd have found out a bit more about the military base before he massacred the soldiers. Were they just a bunch of soldiers who'd secured their base or were they able to communicate with other bases and some kind of pseudo-commander/government?

Missed Rick.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Me too, Kitt. You read my mind. I missed Rick, also. It didn't quite feel like the same show to me this week.

I thought the soldiers had lost communication and were just on their own, based on what the one had told the Governor. I wish they hadn't been massacred, period. I wish they'd (the soldiers) crossed paths w/ Rick's group first, and joined them. Rick's group needs more strength, with guns!

I think the Governor is just plain old evil. Maybe it was a "greater good" thing once upon a time, but at the point we're meeting him it just seems like a major power trip and severe lack of conscious to me.

Andrea sure seems to like him, though. I think I noticed a little sparkle in her eye towards the end of the episode. Boy, that woman has bad taste in men! I think she ought to defer the judgement calls to Michonne, who seems to have a much better danger radar.

This season I'm wishing we had a map of their progress/locations! I find myself wondering where they are (& have been) in relationship to the farm, and Andrea, and now Woodbury. I remember T-Dog wanting to go "east" in the last S2 episode, but don't know if they did or how far they travelled.

Lottaluv

10-16-2004

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lottaluv a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what the deal with the tea is?

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
The very fact that Andrea is attracted to the Governor is a sign he's evil. lol I think it's a power trip for him to control his town. Why else would he get rid of the military who could strengthen his forces against the Dead? And, yes, what is it with the tea? Good question Lottaluv!

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
On the Talking Dead, they said that the tea was an inside joke because one of the writers is always drinking tea.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, November 04, 2012 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Sunday, November 04, 2012 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I had to FF thru the end. Too hard to watch.

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
wow, what an episode! so emotional!

I've really been loving this season!

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
The scene in the courtyard when Rick fell to the ground in complete despair tore at my heart. The man has been strong and a rock to the group. To see him collapse in grief was heart wrenching. And the look on Carl's face when he walked away from his mom for the last time showed the total disconnect from what he had to do to fulfill her request and the toll it had taken on his innocence. Brilliant acting by all the cast!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was a total stunning episode. Watching Rick was so hard at the end.

I think Lori always knew what would happen, and in choosing to have the baby she knew she would most likely die because of the previous c-section. I think she came to see it as her punishment for Shane.

As a viewer though I assumed it would work out differently....

I think we have to find Carol alive now, to make us feel a little more hopeful. To be honest I didn't really care either way about T-Dog (although what a hero!) but I was very distressed at the thought of losing Carol too. She'd been wearing that strange scarf all day, and I wondered why, but it was so they had some sort of signal that she was there and now gone.

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
It was a good show because this week I didn't fall asleep. lol
I knew someone would probably die this week but I was surprised one was Lori and that Carl would have to shot her. He's an excellent character.

Maybe Carol was kidnapped by another small group or individual. Someone told Hershel that Carol didn't make it, but since they didn't find her body (I don't think) I am hopeful she's alive.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Whoever opened the gates and left body parts to lure in the zombies is who might have Carol

Probably same person who was watching her practice the c section on that dead zombie

Also- I want to know how the baby is going to get milk now that mom is dead ?????? LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The person watching Carol do the C-section and who tempted the walkers into the prison yard was Andrew, the small prisoner Rick shut outside with the walkers. Somehow he managed to get away!

Formula, I presume. They're going to have such fun sterilising the bottles ;).

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm confused about who let the zombies in also. It looked like someone with a limp. But then later, they had a fight with prisoners I thought were dead? So the two prisoners (which were the only ones I thought were alive), one of them proved himself by shooting the other bad prisoner? I'm so confused. Someone help me! LOL

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, Kitt, that makes sense, thank you 'cause I thought I was losing my mind!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, after Rick killed that really evil prisoner, the little one ran away and Rick shut him out in a small courtyard full of walkers and told him to run! I guess he held a bit of a grudge ;).

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Best episode ever! I never thought I'd be crying
while watching a show like this. The characters in this show get to you and the acting is superb. Isn't Merle just super creepy.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking Carol(?) is hiding still trapped by the walkers. Glad to see Lori gone she was always trouble.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, November 09, 2012 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Sarah Wayne Callies was on The Talk today! I enjoyed it, and now I'm sad all over again.

I think it was about 40 mins into the show if anyone just wants to check out her part.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yeah- like there is a supply of baby formula in a men's prison!!LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They'll have to raid pharmacies or grocery stores. It might be something that not many others have used, I don't suppose many newborns survived. My concern (well, not really concern, you have to go with the flow!) is that they won't be able to sterilise bottles etc., to feed it to the baby.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Glen said to dig three graves, and I understand they were for Lori, T-Dog and Carol, but at the end all three were filled in. They could have got T-Dog's body, and I guess they could have got Lori before Rick got to that room she was killed in (or did that walker in there eat her??) but they don't know where Carol is, so why would they fill the grave? Confused.

Now Darryl's the baby-whisperer, is there no end to his talents?!

Fights in rings of walkers. No, not sick at all

eta: on the Talking Dead they just confirmed the walker was meant to have eaten Lori. So they didn't need her grave either. (If anything good is revealed in the last 10 minutes of Talking Dead could you share, my recording cut it off. Ta.)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Kitt, that confused me also. They never did show Carol being killed. So for both Lori and Carol, what did they bury?