TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 31, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 31, 2012 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Exactly!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Loved the season premiere. Castle and Beckett together are (so far) way better than Boothe and Bones together...although we'll have to see how the season plays out since it's so new

I also agree they need to get back to the unique crime-solving stuff with the team that made this show great...and no one please underestimate Javy and Ryan's presence, as well as Lanie's...one of the best ensemble shows built around a lead couple EVER...although I still don't like the new captain, I hope she gets better this season

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I loved the show, it was great! and it is time to get back to the "fun" murders.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Ditto everything Lycan said. :-)

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else thrown by the lighting whenever Castle and Kate are alone together? It's always as if they're in a sunrise tone or sunset tone. There's something weird going on.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Romantic glow?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Or the writers trying it out and if it doesn't work, it was all a dream. Color me cynical.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Mama.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I noticed that also and wondered the same thing.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 04, 2012 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I would hope the writers are smarter than that on this show. This is not Dallas. I'm hoping they don't decide to break them up to bring back the "sexual tension." My hubby and I met at work, and it was exactly as described in the show. We had to sneak around and thought we were "secret agents." Once we went to the fair and ran into someone we knew from work. Had to hide around a corner till the coast was clear. That was 14 years ago and we're still together.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
LOVE the handshake!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
That handshake was almost sexier than a real kiss.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 15, 2012 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Loved this episode! Loved how they are keeping the "Caskett" zest alive while showing them trying to forge a relationship (and seriously - loved that house!).

Javi and Espo just crack me up.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Again with the strange lighting. It's annoying. The rest of the episode was great though. Loved everyone last night.

Just a slight correction to Roxi...Javi IS Espo. Javier Esposito. The other one is Kevin Ryan. :-)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
DUH...that's what I get for typing with my eyes halfway shut long past my bedtime...LOL!

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Saturday, October 20, 2012 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I do love that Kevin kept their secret from Espo ... at least for now. Thought it was sweet of him.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Ok, so we went from her always looking for her mother's killer to both him and her always having to look over their shoulder for they guy from last night. Why not just have a new story every week? Is that so hard?

Does anyone even remember the original story that included the guy from last night? I don't.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought for a while that this would be the thing that breaks them up, and I also thought that this would be a "to be continued" storyline. Not sure whether I'm happy it wasn't or not. It certainly was a suspenseful episode though.

Got to keep the tension somewhere.

And hey, the boss really came through last night.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hey, Gurliegirl, I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't remember that storyline either. I feel so much better now! Plus that actor is in so many different shows, it always drives me crazy trying to remember where I've seen him before. "Hey, it's *that guy*!"

When they were driving back to the station and the drawbridge went up, I knew it was a setup. And when she shot the bad guy and starting walking toward the car, I just knew he had a vest. And when she was telling Castle, "You shot him, he fell in the water, he's dead," I was saying, "No, you shot him 6 times and he still got out of the car and grabbed you. What makes you think he's dead?"

I just hate these recurring characters. I just want my happy, carefree Castle.

One more thing. While watching the devastation on the East Coast the past couple of days, I was thinking about Castle's "house" in the Hamptons and wondering if it came through the storm okay. Is that shallow of me? (Not in any way trying to diminish the devastation, but I couldn't help thinking of it.)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think that might be the mark of a good show filled with good charactrs...they live beyond the small screen!

I agree about knowing the bridge was a set-up...just too coincidental...and I kept screaming at Castle....SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me too, Roxip!

It's been driving me crazy who the actor was who played Tyson and where I've seen him before. I finally Googled him and found out his name is Michael Mosley. He played Ted on Pam Am (I miss that show!) and has also had bit parts recently on both Revolution and The Last Resort. No wonder he looked so familiar!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Jaxmom, I too thought of how this and other shows would deal with the storm. His NYC apartment is high up, so nothing would happen there, but his home in the Hamptons as well as Emily's and the Grayson's from Revenge surely had to take a hit, would be interesting for the writers to put something in the stories, but we won't see anything about it until Spring as I'd think most of the shows are already filmed.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Gurliegirl, I think the people in the high rises are suffering too. Can you imagine trying to get up to your apartment on the 47th floor without a working elevator? Also if the power's out, it's gonna get pretty stuffy up there with no AC. At one point they were worried about windows being sucked out or blown inward by the high winds. And the whole city is still shut down. No power, no transportation. I can't even imagine the conditions they're living under. It will be a long time before the East Coast recovers from this.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
My cousin, who lives in the Upper West Side/Manhatten, posted pictures of the grocery store shelves.......EMPTY! Hopefully people have enough food to sustain them while they wait for services. I saw one family had to climb to the 13th floor because the elevator was out; apparently the building across from them had power so they got to watch others have power, heat/AC and light!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I keep thinking about the show Revolution. This is only a small taste of how things would be if all the power went out. Scary!