TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 03, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 03, 2012 users admin

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, August 26, 2012 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Jasper about Sunita... hear her last week; "eh a new life" as she hugs Karl with his blank look.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, August 26, 2012 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Sunita and Karl are disgusting. I wish they'd end this mess.

Trini

07-06-2004

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
ASAP!!!!! Sunita had the nerve to go to the shop, lock herself and Dev in, and try to be the heavy. How will Michelle's son end up? Wasn't he on the street before, as Ken's son :-) Katie is beautiful , the white jacket she wore made her look even more sophisticated. I felt for Tyrone all the beating, then leave with his baby.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, September 02, 2012 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Poor Tyrone. If I was Tina I would have said to him, let's reverse the roles and pretend I'm saying the things you are saying....that might have opened his eyes.

And again, really Sunita going to Stella and throwing your weight around?! Geez. She is going to get it back in spades. Karl will not last there.

Oh and what a punch in the gut for Mary. She really thought she was going away for a romantic weekend with Roy.

I really felt for Izzy and Gary. Sad, and then Owen makes it all about him.

I love Beth, she is so funny and fits right in to the Street. I hope they give her some sort of storyline.

Trini

07-06-2004

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Beth reforms Tracy, though Tracy pretends to like her. Owen is to much to take sometimes. Eva is one selfish mess she sees nothing wrong with what she did to the shipment.
He guy playing Ryan, was he on the street as someone else? I had enough of him already.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, September 08, 2012 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I don't think so Trini, he is a smug little twit.

Owen is so overbearing, I hope Anna dumps him.

I will give Eva props for doing it for her mom, but she is impulsive and fails to see the consequences. I haven't watched this weeks yet to see the outcome.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, September 09, 2012 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Eva is too desperate for a man in her life and keeps making the wrong choices!
Owen can't keep his mouth shut for anything.
Tommy and Tina had better watch out, I can see some kind of revenge coming from Kirsty. Once she had that baby, she will be in prime fighting condition!

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
CableJ, yep. Since Jasper hasn't watched it yet, I'll come back later.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Friday, September 14, 2012 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Sunita and Karl deserve each other.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Kirsty has had the baby and Tommy and Tina are really down and out! Kirsty must be so pleased. She has the street on her side.
Does anyone else find Stella's mother a nasty irritating woman as much as I do? She is worse than Roy's mom when she first arrived on the scene.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 2:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
I've been away from TVCH for awhile (Facebook has gotten in the way). I have been enjoying reading back in this thread. I agree with so much of what has been said. Nice to be back!

I'm sorry that they have cut it back to 1/2 hour per day. My PVR Corrie marathons are over way too fast.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yes it seems very short to see just one episode nightly.

Peapod

01-31-2004

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peapod a private message Print Post    
How are Tina and Rita connected? They seems related-the way Rita seems to mother her. (I've only been watching since the tram) Luvvvv this show!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Welcome Peapod! They are not related bloodwise, but Rita is a mother figure for her. She has been her rock thru the death of her dad and other issues. (she does have a mom, rarely seen). She even lived with Rita for a while.

For some background, Tina did at one point live with Jason and they intitally bought the flat together. Then her dad died and she ended up having a bit of a breakdown. Another guy Graham helped her out, and she left Jason for him but continued to live in the flat although somehow he owns it soley.

Let us know if there is anyone you would like some background or dish on!

Cable - I hope Gloria has a soft side, I really like Sue Johnson and want her to stick around. All though that may mean we are stuck with Stella, a bit of a catch 22. Geez when are we going to be rid of that leech Carl?

Poor Tina, this does look like the end of her and Tommy. Although they could just move in to Julie's flat when they move out. Correct me if I'm wrong but they live where Janice used to live.

I look forward to many more dinners at the Barlows, with Ryan and Michelle, not.

I read a little rumour that one of Ken's ladies will come back in to the picture....

I'd like to set up a petition to get Beth a storyline, she is such a great addition and needs more screen time.

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Do we think Tyrone will get one last beating?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Geez I hope not. Kirsty is cuckoo. She needs some help and the baby should stay with Ty. I'll be watching later on tonight. I miss the mega marathons, 2.5hrs seems so short!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Poor Tyrone. All he wants is a family and Molly cheated on him and Kirsty is a nutter. Poor baby, too.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
It would be nice to see Kirstie out of the picture but I hope it doesn't take another beating on Tyrone. But I'd like to see her gone and the baby stay. I think Ty would make a great single dad.

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
I am afraid for him, I jump every time he looks at her as she stares at him, then he shyly turns away. (Pretending)

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I read a news item where they were interviewing the actor who plays Tyrone and he said that doing those scenes where "Kirsty" attacks him were scary because she got right into it and made it realistic!

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
omg. CableJ.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Here it is if you want to read.
http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/192454-coronation-street-star-frightened-by-violent-scenes/

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
thanks CableJ, on 2 occasions Tyrone ran out of the house and stood against the wall in fright... was he acting?

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Thanks for sharing that Cable.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Your'e welcome. Glad you enjoyed it!