TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 27, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Nashvillle: Archive through October 27, 2012 users admin

Smokey

07-08-2003

Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Color. :-)

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, October 19, 2012 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
The guy who plays Deacon, Chip Easton, I believe is the same person from the Drew Cary Who's Line is it Anyway that would often sing with Wayne Brady.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Saturday, October 20, 2012 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Heading for the library this afternoon to get caught up on this show!

Mictay

09-29-2006

Saturday, October 20, 2012 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Im loving this show,However im not a fan of Hayden! IMO I just don't think she can act....

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, October 20, 2012 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
that's why he looks so familiar!!! i loved him on Who's line.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, October 20, 2012 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am not into much country music but I like this show as well as the actors who play Rayna and Deacon. Hayden surprisingly has a nice voice.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, October 20, 2012 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
In an interview recently, Hayden said she sang before she was acting. Back then, she didn't know what direction to go / type of music she was into. She said she didn't care for country then, but now she is very much liking it. Good chance she will probably put out her own CD.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Saturday, October 20, 2012 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Touring is a grueling business. Show buisness is hard on marriages. Politics can be dirty - lots of ways to go here!

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Saturday, October 20, 2012 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Touring is not only hard on the Star and his family but everyone who works the tour! I dated and lived off and on with a guy who worked for a Star in Nashville and it was amazing how much cheating went on and how normal everyone thought it was! Not for me though! I am still friends with him but thank god we are not a couple! It was also very hard to be yourself and not have to be all made up every minute!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Monday, October 22, 2012 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Just caught up with this show "on demand" and am very impressed! Music is great, especially that duet at end of episode one with the poet/waitress (Deacon's niece) and the nice young man. They hit it out of the ballpark, and I am off to hunt down the song on itunes! How long before itunes releases an "album" offering of Nashville music? wonder if it will take all season?

Oh, and on credits, saw that T. Bone Burnett (did I get that right?) is involved as I think "musical producer". Yay!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I have once again sceduled an evening out on Wednesday! Fortunately I have a free afternoon tomorrow to catch up at the library!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
No comments?? I was hoping for someintel whenI got home tonight fromthe theater!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Hope everyone isn't losing interest in this show. It's my favorite new show of the season. Unfortunately, it's on too late for me to watch so I have to DVR and catch up later. Was hoping to be spoiled until I can watch this week's episode.

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
I have to DVR all shows after 10pm, as that is when I hit the hay. Nashville is the only new show that I have in the queue. Love Connie Britton and can't wait to see where this goes!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
My favorite singer in the show is the sweet young Bluebird Cafe waitress, so I thought it so funny in the recording session when they said it wouldn't matter if she sang on the track-that it was her words they wanted. Actually, it's her voice, in harmony with that young man, that *I* want--I wait for their duets every show!

Smokey

07-08-2003

Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Beth, my feelings exactly. I love the two of them together and want their music. It's beautiful. You're right, her voice with his is magical.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Smokey, "magical" is indeed the right word! Clare Bowen has an interesting backstory in real life...she is from Australia, where she has appeared on the musical stage, and she is a youth cancer survivior and in that connection, has been a "Australian Cancer Council Youth Ambassador" since 2008.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
That's interesting background information on Clare. Thank you very much, Beth! I really love her. She has a beautiful voice.

The guy who plays her boyfriend is from General Hospital, Jonathan Jackson. He's won three daytime Emmys.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, October 26, 2012 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I agree about Clare Bowen. I think she is stealing the show. :-)

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Friday, October 26, 2012 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I sincerely hope that she is the character intended to be based on Taylor Swift. The young slutty gal is NOTHING like that very fine and talented young lady -

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 26, 2012 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching but was expecting some more lively songs, the ones they sing put me to sleep.
The young successful singer is greedy for more success and for the man she can't have but her private life with a mother addicted to drugs is quite a sad one and this makes me want to hug her a bit.
Reminded me a bit of what Lindsay Lohan must have gone through with her own parents.
Rayna reminds me a bit of my own feelings with the passing of time, should I let go or continue on for some kind of passion we still want to go on for. I understand how it is hard to let go but eventually we have to realize we've had our fun and must concede to the younger generation. It will be interesting to see how she'll deal with the competition.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Friday, October 26, 2012 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Also really enjoying this show!

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Friday, October 26, 2012 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Love this show and the singers at the end OMG!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Friday, October 26, 2012 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Glad to see that this show is picking up a fan base!

I am actually not a country music fan myself, but almost everybody that lives here appreciates the energy the industry brings to our city.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Saturday, October 27, 2012 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am liking Avery - Amory? - MUCH better! He is really getting behind Scarlett!

In any kind of performance - singing, dance, drama - you have really got to be "in the moment" in love with your partner to bring it off as genuine. The difficulty comes in turning that back off when the moment is over!