TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 12, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 12, 2012 users admin

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Yes, I was so happy to see her!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh goody, I am behind so that is something to look forward to.

Has anyone heard if people are going to die with this event? Usually they kill someone off who wants to leave the show so I have been wondering and Haven't had time to go searching it out.

Ronda

07-20-2009

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronda a private message Print Post    
So happy that the one and ONLY Maxie is back~~

Today's show was so sweet and sad at the same time.... looks like all the secrets are about to come out, GH is getting sooooooooooo good!!

Ronda

07-20-2009

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronda a private message Print Post    
Sad news today...

if you have not heard, John Ingle (Edward Quatermane) passed away yesterday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/17/john-ingle-dead-dies-general-hospital-actor_n_1891436.html

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I was just going to post that about John Ingle I wonder how GH is going write that in. He will be missed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much! I hadn't heard but thought he looked so frail when they showed him on the Jerry kills PC shows. He was so sweet, I am going to miss his evil ways, I wonder how they will write it into the show, or if they will replace him - I can't imagine them doing that.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Aw,that is sad. But,I love the character of Edward Quartermane. Not ready to lose the charcter too.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I am so sorry to hear this, he was a great actor and he will be missed.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I definitely learned to love him as EQ when he replaced the former actor in 1993... he had quite a smile!

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I think Dante and Les Lou's baby is going to be a first planned pregnacy on this show. or any soap for that matter :-)

I thought Edward was really bad when they showed him last week. I really liked the story of him giving the serum to Emma and the thumbs up :-(
Nice ending scene for him. will miss him

Beckie03

07-05-2007

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beckie03 a private message Print Post    
aw that's so sad. I loved when Edward was on.

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Can't believe no one is talking about GH...it's really been good! Elizabeth needs to go somewhere and Kate needs to either be Connie or be Kate!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I have been enjoying it as well, can't believe Elizabeth would do that with the DNA test but it was the first thing I suspected when she offered to take it down to the lab.

And yes, I am really tired of the connie/kate thing. It would be nice if they could just let them get married and settle her personality down.

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Wonder what's gonna happen at the wedding? What's Johnny's involvement? And I'm loving Todd! They're gonna have to wrap up the baby story before Jason leaves but how I'm not sure.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO when Carly and John were watching DWTS on TV that was showing Kelly Monaco dancing, hahahahaha, it was so funny. Carly saying doesn't that look like, no, never mind, lets go, LOL.

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
I thought that was funny too Dipo! Guess this week should be good...can't wait to see what's gonna happen!

Audie

05-08-2011

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the segment when Johnnie was watching DWTS and Carly thought she recognized Sam. Unexpected and clever.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i am SO glad elizabeth admitted lying so that the writers didnt prolong that storyline.. now to find the baby!

Yesterday was one of the best "Tuesdays" in a long time (usually boring after cliffhanger fridays and reaction on mondays)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was glad too!! Now if we could just get Kate back, LOL.

Audie

05-08-2011

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I don't want Kate or Connie back. I think the character(s) has served it's purpose and can leave now. Nice to see the real Maxie back.....hated the replacement. Now if only the sainted Liz could fall in a hole and be lost forever.

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Thursday, October 04, 2012 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Can't wait to see how this all plays out!! Love this show!

Kellee

07-07-2004

Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched in years and the one time I watch Luke comes home, Duke is alive and Sam is finding out about her baby. dear my I sent the whole episode thinking this is fantastic.

Ronda

07-20-2009

Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronda a private message Print Post    
for the last month or show GH has been amazing!! Every day some kind of secret is coming out in the open.... for a while, I would FF through most of the show, only watching about 10 minutes, now I am watching all of it....

And I have to say, I REALLY love Ellie!! I kinda hope she and Spinelli get together......

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Friday, October 12, 2012 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
So many interesting storylines happening...Love it!!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, October 12, 2012 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
loving it too - although i want to slap duke for the plastic surgery he had - unless that is just age..:-) there is just something off about his face compared to the old days (flashbacks of Robin and the "alien" when we also had ALF on TV)