TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 09, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Once Upon a Time: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 09, 2012 users admin

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching last night's episode, and I'm so glad to have it back. It's such a good show.

I must confess...I cried at the beginning when Snow & Charming & Emma & Henry were united, and laughed when Henry called Charming Grandpa. :-)

I liked the twist of sending Snow & Emma to the fairytale world, and leaving Henry & "grandpa" in Storybrook.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
'Nobody leave and nobody arrives.'

Didn't Emma come from outside. She had a whole 28 years on the outside and had a baby before she ever got to Storybrook? What am I missing?

Rissa

03-19-2006

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Just guessing but I think it's because Emma didn't go to Storybrook as a baby.. she materialized inside that tree by the city/town where she was raised. Now that she is IN storybrook (well was) I guess we will find out what happens if she tries to leave.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Ponocchio and Emma were sent thru the tree to outside Storybrook. They were raised in an orphanage until he ran away and left here there as a baby.

Emma has tried to leave but never made it past the bridge.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
But, my question is how did they gain entry to Storybrook?

Rissa

03-19-2006

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Ahh, you are asking about the *nobody comes in* part. Sorry, can't help.. don't remember hearing that and there have been other people who passed through town if i recall. I thought the rule only applied to those from the other reality and only stopped them from leaving town. I pay just enough attention that the episodes make sense. Anything more and someone else will have to jump in with answers. LOL

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
You can enter if you are a Storybook person. You can't leave once you enter. That's how I understood it.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I think the writers just didn't think through the whole thing before they started writing.

While they had no powers where did all the town's supplies come from?

My DD is telling me to stop thinking about it...bah, that's not me.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
With many tv programs it really helps to have a suspension of disbelief. And especially with a show about FAIRYTALES, I would think. Frankly I could never entirely wrap my head around LOST, so I just enjoyed it for what it was.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I guess the storyline seems so messy to me that I'm not enjoying it very much and possibly will give it up soon.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Well, maybe others can pass through storybrook because they don't really belong there, but Emma and Pinochio do belong there, so once they found their way back there, they are not able to leave.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Once Upon A Time sneakpeak vid. Enjoy!!! :-)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/03/once-upon-a-time-prince-charming_n_1934326.html?utm_hp_ref=tv#slide=1518380

Noellepv

03-04-2010

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Noellepv a private message Print Post    
Wondering if anyone is curious about Will's(the doctor) identity...

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Wasn't he the one who wanted to kill the Evil Queen? Doesn't jibe with being a Dr. to me.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Looks like Cora (Kora??) is back!!! Maybe with her back it makes the Queen more human?

I wonder why Gold was angry that when you leave Story Brooke you forget? I guess his spell didn't work the way he wanted it to? Makes me wonder what he wanted it to do and why?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yeah Miz, I like that Rumpie was (pardon the pun) ROYALLY p'od. (Just surprised he didn't have Belle with him.) And as for Cora, the story just got way more interesting. Love the new improved Regina. Wonder how long that will last? ;)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mameblanche....ya I was wondering where Belle was too!

"Rumpie" good one, I didn't feel like typing his whole name so I used his Storybrooke name as it was shorter. LOL

Regina....couldn't remember her name this morning if you paid me. Coffee hadn't kicked in, hence why I called her 'the queen'. lol I think Regina will be nice as long as Cora is in the picture they sort of balance each other out is my theory.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Mis, my dad originally wanted to name me Regina so that's why I remembered it. LOL

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Rumpie was mad because he was packing to leave Storybrook -- probably to go looking for his son. He's mad because now he can't leave storybrook.

And yes, interesting that the queen's mother is alive. I hope she helps emma and Snow White. And why don't Emma and Snow white tell the villagers that she IS snow white?!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Cora won't do anything to 'help' without an ulterior motive and will certainly toss a spanner in the works at any and all opportunity. IMHO.

Thought it was weird that Mulan & Beauty didn't interrogate their 'prisoners' before dragging them to imprison them.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Won't Snow White remember who Cora is? She had known her in the past and Cora tricked her then.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Brenda....oh that totally makes sense! Thanks! (Re: Rumpie being mad)

Mames...I think you're right about Cora always having an ulterior motive.

Smokey....Yes, you are so right!!! She did know her when she was a child. Perhaps the writers will spin it that Cora puts a spell on Snow not to be able to remember her? Lets hope not, and maybe Cora will be shocked to see Snow too!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Did Snow realize that Cora killed Regina's love? She was an innocent child at the time. Do we have any evidence Snow ever saw Cora being evil? I can't recall.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Brenda, at first I was going to say yes, Snow knows because they showed that in last night's show. Then I realized that what they showed was Regina fantasizing about telling Snow what her mother did. I don't know that it actually happened. You made me think about a potential storyline. If Snow doesn't know about Cora killing Regina's boyfriend, she may think Cora is an ally in a fight against Regina in the future.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Brenda & Smokey....yes, yes!!! Duh! You are right, she was only fantasizing about telling her and then choking her, she never did tell her about Cora killing the stable man.

I'm so glad we have this chat area or I would be completely lost.