TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 11, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: CSI: Archive through May 11, 2012 users admin

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
My post was the week before her last episode. I felt sorry for her for getting shot at and the FBI guy she sort of liked getting burned up or at least that is what we were suppose to believe at the time.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I understood what you meant Lu. It was sad at the time.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I wonder if there will be anyone taking her place, or if they'll just go with the cast, as is. The last scene kind of showed a special mentor-mentee relationship between Catherine and Morgan so maybe Morgan was brought in to fill the female void when Catherine left....

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes, I'm trying to remember who is coming in as her replacement..I think it is Elizabeth Shue (Leaving Las Vegas, but I will always remember her from Adventures in Babysitting...LOL). She will apparently be someone that the Danson character has known (adversarily) from his former position in Seattle (is that right...Seattle?).

If it isn't Elizabeth Shue it is somebody from that generation of actresses.

Donsgirl

08-01-2005

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donsgirl a private message Print Post    
Yes it is Elizabeth Shue

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm really trying to give Finn (Elizabeth Shue) the benefit of the doubt - but she's no Catherine. I almost wish they didn't replace Catherine since they have already enough techs and lab rats.

But I'm still loving me some Ted Danson. He definitely gave this show the spark it needed.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Finn is coming across as very arrogant. Not a fan yet.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't dislike her but I am waiting to see what dynamic they create between her and the Danson character, and also between her and the other CSI cast. I do like that she's so smart and self-assured, although it may be off-putting to some.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Sounds like they have a personal history together and I am wondering why he wanted her on board. Seems like that just might be asking for trouble. JMO

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
She's just so obnoxious with her "CALL ME FINN!"

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Was last night the last show of this season or is there another one next week. This is a horrible way to leave us if that is the case!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
It was the season finale

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh that's just not right. I knew when D.B. made the remark about that guy's family that it wasn't going to be good.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I forgot to watch or record it. Grrrr

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Fortunately, I recorded it since I fell asleep right around the time Finn (who I still don't like) discovered that the husband had ALS and couldn't have made liver soup.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Do you think they will show it on Demand? My tivo or whatever Time Warner calls it. Has been dropping my shows saying it was full when it isnt.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, I finished watching CSI last night. What is the deal with Finn and those two cops? I really, really don't like Finn.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure what two cops you are referring to? I got the feeling she was about to be attacked at the end of the show. I know that at least 3 of the CSI team will be involved in this attack on the "family" - we know we have D.B. and the Undersheriff so there is still someone who hasn't been affected yet.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
She was "dating" one of the cops, and his partner with the blonde hair kept staring at her all weird-like when they were in the locker room (1/2 way through the show). Then at the end of the show, when her and her cop boyfriend broke-up, it looked like that was his partner that was making a move on her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There was chatter earlier this season that the actor that plays Nick may not be back next season.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That's what I get for playing games on the internet while I "watch" my shows. I miss the fine innuendo stuff.

Personally I hope George Eads returned...he has always been one of my favorite characters on the show. Remember a couple of years ago when several of them tried to stage a walkoff?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I remember that... and they were all rewarded quite handsomely to return to the show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I hope Elizabeth Shue threatens to walk off... and they let her.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Me too Lexie. There is nothing likable about Finn IMO

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
That second cop wasn't making a move on Finn. He was watching her, and reported in to someone that the package was under his care. I think she may be the third person. As for her leaving, I really hope so. I don't find her believable in this role at all and I don't think she adds anything.

I love Nick and hope he comes back. If he goes, then that means it's almost a whole new cast. Not necessarily a good thing either.

I'm pretty sure the undersheriff survives. And you know DB will get the kid back.