TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 04, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Good Wife: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 04, 2012 users admin

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
the reason we are questioning Lazylu is that we are not seeing any numbering that you are. So your post was just kind of "out of the blue"

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 3:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I was wondering the same thing too because I haven't seen anything either.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
No numbering here either. ???

Holly

07-21-2001

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
None here either! I'm curious as to how you activate the post counter.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think she was looking at the main page where it shows number of posts in each thread. I pay more attention to who's posting than the number, but I do notice when it's big cause it indicates lots of interests. Nothing to be sorry about, Lazylu! We just didn't get it. Don't be sorry cause we were a little slow on the uptake. Humor is always appreciated here!

Christy358

07-10-2007

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Ok, now I get it. LOL

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, August 26, 2012 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm catching up on this last season and it was so much fun to see Diane juggling two men ~ one of whom is Bryan Brown (Thorn Birds/FX)! What a lucky lady!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Ahhh Kappy, lest we forget Cocktail.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad the Good Wife is back. Excellent acting and excellent writers.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It was wonderful seeing Nathan Lane playing a normal person instead of the cartoon characters they usually cast him in.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
This show always makes me want the next episode. I do not like all the characters, but I do want to know what happens next.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
LOL Mama...I was thinking along the same lines. I kept waiting for him to break into some sover-the-top character.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I rented bend it like Beckham a few weeks back and what did I discover to my shock? The main character's sister was played by the same actress who plays Kalinda. So was that Kalinda's former husband?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I got the impression it was her husband, not former. Don't know why I got that impression, but I did.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Because she said "He's my husband." She's never said they're divorced. Seems like he won't agree to a divorce.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
LOL, I guess that us why I got that impression.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I thought she ran away from him and was hiding from him. That is the impression I got from last season.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Yes Maris, I think that is right.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It's nice to see that the show doesn't mind to be politically incorrect.. they pretty much explained the level of corruption among authorities in the States... wow! It takes a kid to bring them down to their knees and apologize????? Wow!!! (Well, this part is pure 'showbiz'). But the 'false positive' by the canine division is a bit scary... so easily proved too.
I hope they keep gutsy as they are now and make the show really useful to make us understand how this is a mad mad mad world... (heck, the tv newscast and internet aren't enough for me to get an inkling??)

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I'm sure some of the writers get inspiration from things that happen in the news, just like the original L & O. I watch the show for enjoyment though.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I love this show so much! Maris, I think I mentioned a few pages back that Archie Punjabi (Kalinda) was in Bend it Like Beckham. She's awesome. Steals every scene she's in.

The writing in this show is outstanding. So well written! And how much do I love Nathan Lane??? (Loved him in The Birdcage when he was so excited to have their son home, "My little piglet is back!" So sweet!!!)

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
My favorite scene in the birdcage, is when Nathan Lane does his practice walk and says "Too much" and Agrador, one of my all time favorite movies.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It's amazing how that actor in the Birdcage was so right for that role and yet here too is quite good in a totally different role.

I always liked Archie since the first time I saw her in A Very Good Year with Russell Crowe, she is his very efficient secretary but calls him 'idiot' when needed... In that movie she didn't have to hide her Brit accent. In The Good Wife she is just as good as the main character.
But the actress playing the Boss reminds me too much of her role in Mamma Mia, I think she is best suited for comedy roles.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 04, 2012 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kalinda's British accent sneaks out a lot on this show. I hear it quite often, and always wonder why the director doesn't notice it.

I love all the characters on this show. I've loved Christine Baranski since she was on Cybill Shepherd's show years ago. Think she's perfect in everything she does!

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, October 04, 2012 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I'm nervous about the scene that had to fight past the censors that is coming up. I'm not sure I understand why it was necessary but the shows creators say they have to show the level of issues in the marriage. I can't wait to see what you're all saying once it happens. They are going to create quite a stir.