TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 28, 2012 users admin

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Did they leave at 11:00pm or 11:00am?

Hunt was in a series of Traumas and told the administrator to put all the calls to voice mail.

Still think that the hospital would have known when the team was to arrive, had a driver waiting for them at the airport.

The airport would have noticed a plane that disappears from the radar.

There are typically 2 beacons on a plane in case one fails.

Stupid on the flare gun.

Stupid on the fire. They should have had a blaze going. They had tons of debris they could have burned.

If I was derek I would have waited until I was desperate and there was no hope of anyone coming before I smashed my hand out of the wreckage.

SO.. here is how I think it will pan out.
- Christina will take over for Teddy and work it out with Owen.
- Due to his injury Derek will not be able to take the amazing job and they will remain at Seattle.
- Arizona will die, Callie and Mark will move in together bound by their losses and be a family for the kid.
- What's his face will take over for Arizona as head of the department.
- Avery and the nut will fade into obscurity.
- Chief will marry Avery's mom and that will be all weird.

And I will change the channel.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think you are pretty spot on with your predictions Terolyn.

I think Dereck smashed his hand so quickly because he heard Meredith calling his name and thought she was hurt and in distress.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I think you're right with Christina and you're right with Derek but don't agree with the rest. I think the only death we'll be dealing with is Lexie.

Arizona will be down, but not out. Still recovering from her femur fracture and Alex will definitely step it up on the peds ward.

Avery will still be with us as will April because they now (unfortunately) have an open position (actually two - Lexie & Teddy) and she'll be studying her backside off for next year's boards.

Chief will likely date Avery's mom, but not marry her. And that will be weird. I'm one of the rare few that doesn't really care for Debbie Allen as an actress. Dancer maybe, actress no.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Not a Debbie Allen fan either. I always wanted the Chief and Miranda together. I guess the writers feel hes too old for her.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
But at the end Arizona began spitting up blood. Not a good sign.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
<---> <Arizona's> convalescence will give Alex an excuse to stay. And I bet Mer/Der, Christina, and April all stay.

I'd be happy if Debbie Allen never came back.

<spoilers need to be posted in the spoiler thread; some posters don't want to know anything extra>

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not a Debbie Allen fan on any show.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Oh, I thought someone else had posted that upthread. Sorry!

Kellee

07-07-2004

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I just find it so unrealistic that no one found it strange that there was no contact from the staff who were on the plane. I mean you would think that Arizona would call Callie normally to say they had arrived or were on their way home.

I am sad about Lexie I would have preferred someone one else. I am not a big fan or Teddy or April for that matter.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I didn't. We don't know where they were. While we didn't see them trying, I just assumed they had no cell reception in the middle of the forest. Or that all the phones got lost in all the rubbish from the crash. Or both.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
What I found odd is that they were expected back the same day. From what I recall, they were helping with a surgery to separate conjoined twins. That's at least a 12-hour surgery. They'd have never left in the morning and been back for dinner that night with the Chief. And they'd come back exhausted.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Costa no I meant usually when I go on business somewhere i usually check in with my husband to let him know I arrived safely, Callie never even questioned why she didn't hear from either Arizona or Mark.

Kathi25

05-13-2008

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kathi25 a private message Print Post    
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/eric-dane-leaving-greys-anatomy-225019918.html

I am going to miss him, he always made me laugh.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Not sure Im surprised. He did not have much camera time this past season.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
He's probably going to be so devastated by the loss of Lexie that he moves on.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I cant imagine him leaving his daughter behind. When we last saw him wasnt he spitting up blood?

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch tonight? I cried my eyes out! I want to know what happened in the week they were out there!!!!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
That will all be on next week's show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Didn't someone say two weeks? That seems awfully long.

I definitely cried.

Christina hating where she is, which does seem like a horrible place for her, but wondering if she'll have to come back by greyhound..

Too bad April wasn't left with the pigs, but I knew we were stuck with her.

I had read a spoilerish bit from the actress who plays Arizona that it is really really bad, and now I see what she meant.

I guess the Private Practic tie in will be what was shown in the preview where whatshername (eta Addison) (ex wife) takes a call from Derrick..

Hoping for no more Teddy flashbacks now.

They gave Mark a nice farewell with flashbacks.. unlike Lexie.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
for some darn reason my dvr didn't record this episode, could someone tell me who survived the crash and who didn't.

Justmom2

03-15-2008

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 3:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justmom2 a private message Print Post    
Irsnappy...can you watch it online...it is really a must see!!!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Awesome episode. They really did give Mark a good send off. So sad!

I'm just a bit annoyed that they're recycling a storyline though. We have already been through the injured hand plot with Burke a few years ago. I hope it doesn't last long with Derek. There's a much better story with Arizona coming back. I'm not a fan of her character, but it could be interesting watching her heal and get back on two feet (with the help of a prosthetic). As long as they don't drag out the depression too long.

My depression over Mark will last quite a while. There's not much eye candy anymore. We have Avery, but he needs to cut his hair. It took away from the sexy last night.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Mark did get a good sendoff (and yes, Lexi maybe didn't get a good sendoff but there is an entire season to fill...I'm sure that Meredith's current iciness might have something to do with delayed grief). Funny that Mere has taken over the Bailey role with the interns.

I guess though, for surgeons, hand injuries would be devastating.

I agree, Arizona's storyline (and I do like Arizona) could be very interesting. I am happy, however, that she isn't dead.

How long will Christina be able to stand the cold of Minnesota, coupled with the touchy feely staff at her new hospital? That will drive her absolutely crazy, because it is so not Christina. Love the St. Elsewhere old guy doctor! (William Daniels?)

The actor playing Alex was amazing this episode...he has really made that a complex character...so shallow in some respects and yet deep down her really, truly cares. He is suffering from survivor's guilt in a big way. You could tell it when he just sank down and sat in the room with Callie while she grieved, couldn't leave Meredith alone in the airport...good stuff on this episode!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Speaking of Christina in Minnesota, I have to speak up. They implied with their video of outside shots, and her chief telling her to go to the Mall of America that Mayo is right by the Twin Cities. It's not. It's in Rochester. Not a long, long drive, but it's not just a few minutes away by any means.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
According to Mapquest, it's app. 85 miles / app. 1 hour, 35 minutes.