TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 24, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Modern Family : Archive through May 24, 2012 users admin

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sugar, I didnt catch that line the first time I watched!! hahaa ty for pointing it out...and how ironic since Davey died this week

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, March 15, 2012 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Love Manny in last night's episode. I want him and Luke to stay this age forever.

Cam and Mitchell are perfect for each other by balancing out their differences. Love it when Cam speaks about his clown stardom.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Thursday, March 15, 2012 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
thought this was the least funny ep in awhile.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, March 16, 2012 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, were you annoyed with everyone? I was and I completely agree. It wasn't funny. Everyone was a pain in the backside.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, March 16, 2012 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
This episode did have some humorous scenes but it mostly spoke to some true realities that touch all our lives . . . maybe that's why some of us felt negative with this past episode?

One of the lighthearted/funny scenes was when Claire kept trying to get her daughter's to "friend" her on FB and when they finally did, an old photo of Claire's was tagged and she kept touching the keyboard saying "untag me, untag me" while the girls were oogling/laughing at their mother's younger day antics. In my real life, a similar event happened to me and so I could LOL and totally relate.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Friday, March 16, 2012 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought the clown beating with a hard frying pain was painful to watch, he could have been killed. It wouldnt have been as bad if he was hitting him with something softer.

I did like Ellen Barkin, she is still sexy

I agree with Eggie that FB scene was funny and it home for me too! LOL Dylan is my fb friend and hates when I get on him for something he posts...now he tweets and doesnt want me to follow him, so I dont........but!! he obviously doesnt realize I can still go and see all his tweets even without following him! and I ck his tweets daily!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, March 17, 2012 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
I kept looking at Ellen Barkin...not realizing it was Ellen Barkin then I decided that MUST be ELLEN BARKIN'S daughter because she looks so much like Ellen Barkin even has the same facial gestures especially that signature mouth scrunch....

I could not believe it when it turned out to be Ellen BArkin...SHE has a really great plastic surgeon....she looked great.

It is not fair!!!!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, March 19, 2012 - 5:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Pamy: Ditto with my daughter! LOL

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, March 19, 2012 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
what made it really hard to watch was that it was happening in front of all those little kids AND his daughter! I realize they didnt know how serious it was but eventually they would when Cam was bleeding / not getting up

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Still enjoying the show. It always seems to try to have something heartwarming in it, like Phil trying to bond with Alex. It was sweet he put her initials on the moon on the diner sign.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was really surprised they killed off Walt. I thought he was a great character

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
The girl who plays Haley had a kidney transplant in April. She will be recuperating while the show is on hiatus. Her donor was her father.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
http://www.examiner.com/article/actess-who-plays-haley-on-modern-family-underwent-kidney-transplant

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Wow - that was really a shock seeing the story online yesterday about her problems with her kidney. In an interview, she stated that's why you never see Haley do much beyond sitting on camera. Hope her health really improves with the transplant.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Gloria wasn't car sick . . . Gloria is PREGNANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
And as of the end of the show / season, no one else, including baby daddy, knows it yet. Going to be a good season premiere in the fall!

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I was flipping back and forth from watching this and AI and got to see Gloria's surprise!!!

Got a laugh at all the mail Luke was holding out. Caught a few funny ones....like a $25 fine a day for the treehouse (needs a permit), etc.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
Luke with the mail was the funniest thing ever.

I am happy for Gloria but I felt so bad for Cam and Mitchell. This will be bittersweet news for them.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I am glad they killed Walt off I never did like him, I am also glad Gloria is pregnant this is a good show. I love it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
My favorite was when Luke told Dylan, "shut the door" and Dylan shuts the closet door.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I really can't see Jay as a father but I can see Cam and Mitchell raising the baby and Gloria helping out I wondering if she is pregnant in real life . Jay is so old to be a father, but then again....

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
But then again, look how Jay was with Lily and is with Manny. I think he'd be a great father.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Who is Walt?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Walt was the elderly neighbor who Luke befriended.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
What a touching moment between Cam and Mitchell. They really are a wonderful couple.