TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 01, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 01, 2012 users admin

Channel_surfer

10-31-2007

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Channel_surfer a private message Print Post    
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry.....Possibility was on Subugatory last night....yep, I'm a dork.............

Gidget

07-28-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Thank you.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
While I pretty much do 98% of my banking by direct deposit or via the ATM, after last night's episode, it will now be 100%. I may never step into another bank again.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I felt so sorry for the little black girl, her daddy was killed and the lady with the little boy didn't even take her hand when they went running out.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 18, 2012 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was so relieved they didn't leave us with a crazy cliff-hanger to suffer through all summer.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, May 18, 2012 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
This show was pretty intense for me with regard to the cold female bank robber. I have a hard time with people who just shoot others like and it doesn't affect them. Scary!

I felt badly for that little girl too. What a nightmare!

And, for the record, I thought JJ WAS married. Surprised at the ending.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Friday, May 18, 2012 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Does someone still have this available to watch? It seems to me that when the police/FBI started shooting at the limo that the cops were aiming at the driver and the FBI lady focussed on the back window (aka the passenger). Is anyone able to check whether that is accurate?

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, May 18, 2012 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Can I say I'm glad the Prentiss character is leaving? Never been a fan of her character!

I just finished watching and then deleted so I can't help you. But as to that type of thing, continuity issues always bug me on TV shows, so I quit paying attention. But... I swear I have CRS today... what limo? What FBI lady?

Rissa

03-19-2006

Friday, May 18, 2012 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Never mind {sigh} I gave an apparently correct answer to a chemistry question in another thread. I see now that that was my daily allotment of grey matter as this was supposed to be posted in The Mentalist thread. LOLOL Now I added an ETA to the above post which I don't see.... let me know if you find it somewhere in the library section.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, May 18, 2012 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Rissa.....just know, you are not alone.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 18, 2012 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL....I can relate :-) Except it usually happens to me if I log on late, after I should be in bed sleeping.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, May 18, 2012 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I liked the ending of the show, no cliffhanger, but a lot of the rest of the show made little sense to me. I find it hard to believe that the FBI would have let someone not in the FBI (Will) go in there or let a Paramedic go in there. When the bad lady was roaming around in the back they could have stormed that place easily. Also someone remarked early in the show that the guy that ended up being her real partner had been involved in a shootout in LA. Wouldn't that make you wonder about him. Maybe I over thought this episode.
PS. Their little boy needs a haircut.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, May 18, 2012 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I'm cracking up!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, May 19, 2012 - 4:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Auntiemike - I also thought JJ was married !!!! I was shocked (I tell you) to find out that she wasn't.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, May 19, 2012 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Lazylu, the text about the bank robbery came in from a phone registered to a guy that was involved in the 1991 L.A. robbery/shootout. It wasn't his real name, just an homage to the guys who pulled that one off. The actual partner was just an ex-marine with a screw loose. At least, that's the way I interpreted it.

I thought JJ was married, too.

Tricia Helfer plays a mean sociopath...got good practice at times on Battlestar, but took it to a new level in this episode.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, May 19, 2012 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Thanks.
I think Will asked her to marry him and she turned him down at the time. I could be wrong though.

Serate

08-21-2001

Saturday, May 19, 2012 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Can I say I'm glad the Prentiss character is leaving?

Only if I can say it too!

Serate

08-21-2001

Saturday, May 19, 2012 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
I think Will asked her to marry him and she turned him down at the time. I could be wrong though.

No you are not wrong.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
A couple of things.... Will is a cop so it's not like the Feebs let a civilian in. And as to storming the place, the bad guy inside still had a gun, too, and they were using the hostages as a shield. That was why they didn't storm the bank, because of the civilian casualty factor.

Will proposed but JJ never accepted. Until this finale.

And Serate, LOL... I thought I was the only one who didn't like her.

Serate

08-21-2001

Friday, May 25, 2012 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Nope Costa I don't like her. Never have, and I started the party late and she was already on the show so it isn't like I liked the other chick better and didn't want her replaced.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, June 16, 2012 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
An actress I looooooove is replacing Prentiss! She was the senior wife on Big Love.

Jeanne Triplehorn

http://tvline.com/2012/06/13/criminal-minds-jeanne-tripplehorn/

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, June 16, 2012 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
That's a HOMERUN for CM! Fantastic.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, June 17, 2012 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
oh that will add a whole new dimension but will she be a junior or above Aaron. That could cause a shake up if they move her in above loyalties and all to old leader versus new.

Kerry827

07-31-2007

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kerry827 a private message Print Post    
I vote for more shirtless Derek scenes lol

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
That would be good...and also more scenes when Aaron smiles...at least a little. Still remember him from Dharma and Greg..haha