TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 23, 2012 users admin

Trini

07-06-2004

Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Jasper, I looked... seeing my previous post.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
urgh, Karl has really changed. For some reason he just makes my skin crawl. The two of them just have such an ick factor for me.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
What has happened to Sunita? She has become such a dishrag. Leaving the kids with Karl and giving him money. Every scene she is she's macking on Karl and he has his hands all over her butt.

Poor Tommy. Not sure why he did not punch Terry in the face, keep the money, toss him in the street and call Rick for good measure. Wonder what Rick is up to. I can't believe Tommy is going to go along with whatever he has planned and use the garage.

I hope that Nick and Eva end their romance, Eva is just way to clingy. And again what is up with Stella in everyone's business? Why on earth would Marcus ask her to look after Eileen? I hope Eileen sticks to her guns and doesn't let Paul back in. That being said the storyline with Leslie and Paul was so sad the last week. The woman who played Leslie was so good.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The writers are ruining Sunita's character! She went from wife and mother who took no crap from anyone, to mooning lovesick cow!
I can't believe Tommy doing Rick's bidding like that. He's just going to end up in jail.
Nick and Eva were a bad pairing and I hope that Leanee and Nick get together at some point down the road.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
The writes suggests that Sunita has read 50 Shades of Grey:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/4437139/Shobna-Gulati-blames-passion-on-novel-Fifty-Shades-Of-Grey.html

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I find absolutely nothing sexy about the scenes with Sunita and Karl. The "smoldering" glances make me retch a little.

I just got to the part where Tommy is packing the drugs in the car (he makes Tyrone look like Einstein, why does Tina pick these dimwitted boys?) and Tina walks in. And Eva finds the receipt from the hotel and goes stomping over to the interferring landlady that is her mother. Oh yes and Maria's disastrous date.

And I have got to say who the sam hill is writing Stella's part? The whole scene with Sean, what was up with that? Let's inject just a little reality here, no boss should act like that. Stamping my foot, where is Sue Johnson!!!??? I am tired of waiting for her arrival.

The Rovers was always such a centre of activity now seems to be empty all the time and there is no one behind the bar. Either Stella is in the back pursing her lips over something or Sunita and Karl are in the back room gnawing on each other.

Watching more tonight!

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
J, "dishrag" :-) so true. I ff through S&K they turn me off. I too wish Leaan and Nick get back together. Sunita is not sexy! I am very happy for Dave and K and enjoys David acting; love Nick after that. Disappointed with Tommy, after what Tina explained about her dad and Rick, Tommy should have come clean to Tina. Oh well.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
That is the problem, Sunita is stunning and sexy but just not with Karl or Dev or that raised eyebrow all the time! She is dressing more and more sexy and has a great figure but there is just no chemistry coming from the screen between her and those two. And again with the butt, Dev was grabbing it. Nothing sexy about him, shudder. Unfortunately nary a sexy man since Tony left. sigh

I have now seen up to when Nick tells Eva she is insane if she thinks he wants to continue to see her. I am sorry but that scene made me laugh, I had absolutely zero sympathy for her.

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Tony
Nick says it as it is.I like him now. I peeped on Friday and see Peter will/may be doing the right thing for Simon; Simon is eight already. Typical adult; Simon says you never listen to me, Peter says well I am listening now. Simon had to remind him and repeat it again. Is Maria falling for how you may call him?

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
Sunita and Karl are in the back room gnawing on each other.

BAW ha ha ha thx for the laugh

yes there are no sexy men anymore.

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Sunita cannot take no for an answer; didn't she say to Karl no strings attached this was all for fun, now he is done with her she feels used? will she crawl back to Dev or take the children and move away.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Your very welcome Sun!

Trini and the passive agressive manner in how Sunita and Karl are both treating Dev and Stella is wow! Makes me sick watching how Sunita especially is treating Dev.

Haven't watched all of Sunday's omnibus yet, we have just gotten to the part where Simon has found the bottle of wine. Really Carla? You had to bring it in the house?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Done! Now on last Sunday, in about an hour. Simon is now with Leanne, good choice Peter! But she will have to be generous with the visitation. I couldn't beleive Peter suggesting another child, almost like he wiped away Simon momentarily.

I like Beth more and more as we see her. I think she is a great foil for Tracey. I hope by the end of this five hours the Sunita/Karl thing is over or swept under the carpet never to be mentionned again. You go Eva! I wouldn't want to cross her!

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, August 11, 2012 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
what about Sean and Marcus :-( so sad. Though Sean is a bit insecure. Glad Marcus is still on the street.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Marcus is still there too. As for Peter--just when you think he couldn't be any more obnoxious and childish, he hits a new low!
Kirsty is getting crazier by the minute. The actress who plays her is doing an excellent job. I really believe this s/l.

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
CableJ :-) Kirsty scares me, Tyrone is a good actor also second time he had to run out of the house and both times he did just as scared. So how far will Peter run with Simon and if he did it's only time before Simon misses Leann; glad Carla left him she is so lonely thinks she must be in love with someone. Peter is such a bully.
Love how Marcus cooked for(what's his name)Owen "the great" believes he is the only one fit enough with the ability to be a parent single or otherwise.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Don't like Kristy.

Peter and Carla deserve each other.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I do have to say.......

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
I did cry when Simon made his choice

This is a spoiler from today so if you are just watching Sunday, do not look.

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Pippin04 I must have said something im my post above to make you post the spoiler. i will not look and wait for sunday.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I think it is time for Sunita and Karl to leave the street! I am tired of them.

Now that we are almost up to date with the UK, anyone know when we are going back to one episode a night?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Poor Simon. Peter did the right thing leaving, he needs to get his head together. Not sure Carla going with him will help. Umm what happens to the bookies? Rob can go move into Carla's bordello when Ryan reappears. Steve appeared to get a little moony over Michelle, wonder if that will lead to anything.

Kirsty is scary. That actress is doing a bang up job.

Anyone else notice how slimmed down Deirdre is? She wasn't around for a bit, I hope she isn't ill.

I've only watched the first hour and a bit. Leanne's face over Nick's shoulder makes me think she is not going to stay with him.

I am glad to see Lloyd back. Sad to see Be4th and Tracey not living together. They were made to be roomies.

So who is going to end up a machinist? They said they needed four more.....Tracey....Eva.....Katie (that girl is beautiful) who else doesn't have a job mere steps from their doorstep? Sophie?

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Pippin
looks like Sept 17th is the date we go back to half an hour at night.

George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight
is going to be on at 7pm starting then.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Just got Sep 3rd listings online. C. St. is only half an hour there, wonder if we get Wheel of Fortune until George S. makes his night time premier on the 17th.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
September 3rd is too soon. :-( But at least we can see Christmas at Christmas.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, August 23, 2012 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
OMG that Sunita has some front! Moving Karl in to Dev's house. Unbelievable. She is in for a rude awakening when she finds out he is just looking for some place to sleep. I hope the Street makes their lives hell.