TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Ghost Hunting Shows: Archive through August 18, 2012 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
We get a new ghost hunting show next week. Jack Osbourne is one of hunters, as well as Jael and Devin from "Fact or Faked".

It's called Haunted Highway. It starts next Tuesday, July 3.

Haunted Highway puts the pedal to the metal as Jack Osbourne & Dana Workman and Jael de Pardo & Devin Marble do their own first-person investigations of the most frightening claims of paranormal activity along America's remote back roads. Fueled by eyewitness interviews and evidence collected with state-of-the-art equipment, the two teams will travel alone, self-documenting their harrowing face-to-face encounters with the paranormal. Haunted Highway premieres Tuesday, July 3 at 10/9c, only on Syfy.

http://www.syfy.com/hauntedhighway

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
btw, Devin has been my geek crush ever since the first time I saw him on Fact or Faked. I bet we get see his real personality on this new show. FoF is totally scripted.

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
Darn I missed it. Was it good Naja? Have you watched Dead files?

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
They seem to have it replaying, so check your local listings. You might be able to catch it. I missed the original airing but found it and recorded it later. I just watched it today and I liked it. It's similar to the other shows, but I think it's actually better than Fact or Faked.

I don't like when they say they are "alone" with no camera crews, when clearly, someone is doing some filming.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have to say I enjoyed the new Highway show with Jack. It was a little over dramatized in some parts, but it was still fun. I just love Devin.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Another alert:

Season 5 of Destination Truth starts this next Tuesday, July 10, with 2 new eps in a row. On SYFY.

The first ep is a bigfoot ep, the second is ghost hunting ep.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm only 7 mins into the new ep of "Haunted Highway", and it feels like a remake of the first scenes in "Blair Witch Project".

I'll come back tomorrow to report if it lived up to it.

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
I caught Destination Truth and Haunted Highway last night and enjoyed them both. I like Devin too Naja! He and Jael were my favorites on F or F.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Maplsyrp, I do like the new HH show, but I'm not really feelin' it with the girl they have paired up with Jack. She doesn't seem so likeable.

And something funny I noticed....When Jael is really tired and grumpy, she pretty much resembles the grumpiest person on TV, Kourtney Kardashian....LOL I swear, after she didn't get much sleep, it was like her face morphed into Kourtney's.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ghost Adventures with Zak is back this Friday, July 13.

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
I wasn't really feeling her either Naja. I didn't notice that about Jael but I did think she was awfully grumpy. LOL. I think that GA is going to be at Hellfire Caves. I like that all the ghost hunter shows seem to go to the same places but have totally different reactions. Zak is always over the top with his reactions and for some reason I really enjoy it.

Ghostmom03

03-22-2009

Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ghostmom03 a private message Print Post    
Sad news to report.Ryan Buell of Paranormal State has pancreatic cancer.Prayers coming your way.stay strong

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, that's such terrible news. He's only something like 30 years old. I hope he beats the odds.

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
That is sad. I always liked him and the show.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
That is really sad. Poor guy and he is so young.

I will toss this thought out there. There are beliefs that negative energies can contribute to physical disease. He's certainly been exposed to alot of that, unfortunately.

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
Smokey, I have heard that.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 05, 2012 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You guys are going to laugh at this I think.

For my birthday, I got an android tablet and today I was looking for a new game to download. On a whim, I put in google search "Ghost hunting apps for android". And there really are apps to help you ghost hunt on your phones and tablets!..LOL

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Sunday, August 05, 2012 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
ghost Really? That's kind of cool and sounds like a fun app.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 05, 2012 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here's the first page I clicked on, Willsfan.

http://paranormal.about.com/od/ghosthuntinggeninfo/a/3-Paranormal-Apps-For-Android.htm

It links to reviews for:

Ghost Radar
Ghost EVP Analyzer
All in One Ghost Hunter

Smokey

07-08-2003

Sunday, August 05, 2012 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Naja, I actually had a similar program on my computer about a year ago. I got rid of it after awhile.

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
That sounds like a fun app. I have always wanted to do an EVP session in my house but I am a little afaid of what I might hear.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I wouldn't do ghost hunting at home even though I think most of it is bunk. But there is always that chance....LOL My own mind could probably make the wind sound like full sentences.

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
I know Naja, I can always explain away the noises but a voice on a tape would put me over the edge. LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I noticed in the season finale of Haunted Highway they had Jack explaining that he wasn't in the last 2 eps of the season because of his diagnosis of MS, and I also noticed the season was only 6 eps long.

btw, that finale scared the crap out of me....LOL When that trap door slammed down and trapped Jael, and when the doors opened and the hinged hall light moved in Devin's location, I jumped a bit :-) But, it all seemed staged. The light hinge in the hall seemed mechanized for sure. As fun as it was, I am pretty sure were all foo-fooed.

Allym

07-29-2012

Saturday, August 18, 2012 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allym a private message Print Post    
My favorite is on the Biography channel and that is Psychic Kids. They see everything and will talk about it. Kids are more open to seeing spirits and so they see many different types. I am not sure when it's on now since my newspaper doesn't list that channels programs but it's usually in the afternoon. One of the experts from Paranormal state guides the kids to understand their gift. I bought an EMF detector on Ebay like the Ghost Hunters use with the lights, and was able to detect one of my dogs that passed.