TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 03, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Talk (CBS): Archive through July 03, 2012 users admin

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, May 25, 2012 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
When he was telling his story of being so worried after his OCD was outed on the radio, it was so touching and emotional--then Julie abruptly went to a commercial!! I couldn't believe it.

Serate

08-21-2001

Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Probably won't get to watch this until Tuesday but I can't wait. I have always loved Howie - ex cept I don't care for his game show one bit.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 18, 2012 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
My heart ached today seeing how upset Sharon was that Jack has Multiple Sclerosis. I felt like she was too upset to be at work.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I did too--she should take some time off! Poor woman is a basket case over this health crisis going on. She couldn't even talk about it, and Julie too looked like she was going to start crying.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I felt like she was too upset to be at work.

I thought it was kinda strange since he was diagnosed a couple months ago. Not to say it isn't a huge deal, but she looked like she just found out yesterday.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think it was just talking about it and feeling all the love from everyone who has written to them since the story came out.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize they had known for a couple weeks already. I imagine having to hold everything in for so long created practically a landslide of feelings when she was finally able to express herself in front of everyone.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I saw him on the show today. As positive as he seems, he still has a lot of health drama facing him through the years.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Not sure where to post this... so posting it here as it's part of the conversation... Anyhow, People Mag did an interview with Jack Osborne and the journalist posted a video discussing her experience.

http://www.people.com

Click on the pink banner on the page there to get to the video.

Serate

08-21-2001

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Cheryl: If he [John Edwards] walked through the door today would you take him back?

Richelle Hunter: Well we have a kid together, we talk all the time.

Cheryl: If he walked through the door today and said Baby I'm sorry, would you take him back?

Richelle Hunter: Uh well uh I mean I just don't understand the question.

REALLY???? How stupid IS this woman? [I put lady and then changed it. She no lady.]

Connies

03-11-2010

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Amen Serate, it is too bad all these shows are giving her any air time at all. I hope no one is buying her books.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
There are 49 reviews for her book on Amazon. ONE star out of five rating. Hmmmmm.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
There are 49 reviews for her book on Amazon. ONE star out of five rating. Hmmmmm.

One star--ROFL. OTOH, 49 people actually read her book???

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
75% of the reviews on Amazon (51 of them now) give the book one star.

I've seen snippets of her on TV lately, hard to avoid! And I find her so unlikable. She makes my skin crawl. Not sure what she hoped to accomplish with this book, but I hope she got her money up front and will now crawl back under the rock she came from.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping her book goes straight to the Dollar Store and even then, doesn't sell!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Darn it. I figured this week Julie would be giving Big Brother scoops, but we have reruns all week. I guess we'll have to wait another week to see the ladies doing their mini big brother game.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Naja, they are doing that show on 7/12...

"@TheTalk_CBS: .@CBSBigBrother fans! Want to win VIP tickets #TheTalk special Big Brother preview show July 12 in LA?Enter now here! http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/sweepstakes/"

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ok :-) I guess I can wait :-)

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
:-) But it's too bad they wait until premier day, when we don't need any more excitement. lol

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I know everyone adores her but I think I have overdosed on the British Mum for good.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
kappy I gave up on The Talk when she got rid of Remini and Peete. Done. Over. oh well. obviously i"m not their demographic anyway!

Holly

07-21-2001

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Not everyone adores her, Kappy. I can't stand her, or her loudmouth, talentless daughter either, and consider The Osbournes up there with the Kardashians--useless, talentless, wannabes. Only difference is that at least the Kardashians don't sound like demented parrots on helium.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Tell us how you really feel Holly....<wink>

Gumby

08-14-2004

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
Demented parrots? That is just hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I certainly wouldn't call Ozzy talentless.

They are up with Kathy Griffin and Howard Stern. You either love them or hate them. I am a lover :-) Funny sarcasm gets me every time.