TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 06, 2012 users admin

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Saturday, June 02, 2012 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I so agree, first of all they can't just come into someone's house and tape without permission and then they would have to have them sign releases to allow them to be put on film. Thought that was just stupid and also if they were going to bring back Cristina, how about giving us the original. This show is going to have to be renamed with all the new people on. Are they trying to get cancelled?

Audie

05-08-2011

Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I feel so badly for Sam. I can't believe I'm saying those words, but she's already lost one baby and now this. Jason has acted like an ass....I was always a fan of his. Not now. He's got a lot of "splaining" to do, IMO. He let Sam down and was more worried about John McBain getting close to Sam than he was about supporting and protecting Sam.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, slick new intro.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Anyone see General Hospital today???? Robin is alive in some sort of hospital and crazy Heather knows about it. Who is holding her???? Could it possibly be David from AMC. Wouldn't that be something.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
now that would be funny! and a fun storyline. I didnt watch AMC as regularly as OLTL and GH but the few years where i did watch AMC on a consistent basis, David always gave the best storylines, as "evil" as he could be at times.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Could it possibly be David from AMC.

I said that when they first showed her alive months ago and I Tweeted the head producer to PLEASE let that be the case! lol

ETA I initially thought Faison, but evil Dr. David Hayward would be SO GOOD!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't get the how Robin storyline, I thought she was leaving the show, did she change her mind?

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
Why do you guys think it David, who came up with that idea it could be someone else that out of the blue. It interest idea that it could be David. Can be anyone from GH past.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 5:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
well i didnt expect it to be THAT doctor.

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Wow! Wasn't expecting it to be THAT doctor either and am wondering why?!

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Ok, I didn't recognize him, who is THAT doctor????

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
What Dr. I haven't watch today's show yet?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I read and update for next week and they said it is Ewan, the psych doc.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
It is but someone else is behind, I think it Helena.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
JERRY JAX!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I know, I thought he was dead, hahahahaha, but of course not, this is the soaps.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
No one is ever dead I was wrong but why Jerry Jax I don't get that one unless someone else is behind him.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Great news for fans of Kirsten Storms (Maxie Jones), I read that she will be back some time this month. I am so happy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
How wonderfu!! Thanks Countrydaze. I am glad she is doing better, I have tried to check on her via the internet but never found anything.

Audie

05-08-2011

Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I will welcome the "real" Maxie back. NuMaxie just didn't cut it for me.

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Glad Kristen will be back! Jerry seems to be physically sick...we always knew he was mentally sick!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 23, 2012 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Any plot line that involves Jerry Jax is beyond ridiculous. Even in soap opera land. I get sopa opera revenge but Jerry is absurd and cartoonish.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I just read that Jason is leaving GH I am going to miss him on the show, I bet they are going to pair up Sam with John McBain it looks like going that way. He makes the show,to watch. I think the show will not be worth watching after he leaves.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Jason has always been a big part of GH and it will be sad to see him go again! When they brought over McBain I knew it was over with Sam & Jason. Its a replay of them from port charles.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Did anyone see that Maxie is back. It was so good to see her yesterday.