TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 12, 2012 users admin

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, June 15, 2012 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Good news for one of my all-time favorite cast members, Reed Helstrom, aka Max Reed.

today.msnbc.msn.com

After undergoing open-heart surgery with no complications on Thursday, “Little Darth Vader’’ is on the road to recovery.

Max Page, the 7-year-old actor who portrayed a pint-sized Darth Vader in a popular Volkswagen Passat ad during the Super Bowl in 2011, is recovering in the intensive care unit at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles after a two-hour open-heart surgery on Thursday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did I miss the years that Summer went from 7 to 17? I couldn't figure out who that blond girl was at the wedding, took a while for me to figure out it was Summer. That is just so weird when they do that.

Also, don't these fools ever change the locks when someone moves out of an apartment, LMAO.

Heather not even realizing that somehow Ricky put a package into her apartment after he gave her the keys is crazy. Unless, of course, she just leaves her door unlocked when she runs out to pick up dinner.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
Dipo, Summer must have went to that boarding school that all the kids go to. They go there and are 7 and come back a few months later 17. Next week she will probably be 25. LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It's the Y&R School of Aging. Fenn has also attended. Before you know it, baby Moses will come back with a beard.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Baby Moses was the biggest newborn of all time! We haven't seen Billy and Victoria's little John for a while. He must be at the school with Moses.

I love the actress(es) portraying Daniel's and Daisy's baby. She has such a sweet little smile.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, that's right, I was trying to remember Fenn's name when I was writing my comment because he was so shocking as well. I hate that they think they need a set of teens for the summer, pretty soon they will all start a Scooby Doo team to figure out someone's murder. I just can't decide who is going to die yet, Ricky or Daisy, LOL.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think it will be Daisy.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
They have set up lots of suspects for Daisy to be murdered. Of course, they have all made their feelings known in front of witnesses. lol

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, June 22, 2012 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Are we going to find Daisy's body or is she going to be missing and presumed dead? She sure didn't look scared whenever the person came up to her so I'm thinking it's not Rickey. Maybe Ryder? Hmmmm....

Mak1

08-11-2002

Saturday, June 23, 2012 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I wondered if she was in the dumpster beside Michael.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So, I am just starting my tapes, are we in agreement that Ricki killed Daisey. But of course, either Daniel or Phylis will be charged with the crime.

Lanzee

07-12-2000

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if Daisey's storyline is over now or not since Ricky killed her. Looking forward for more stories next week!

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
If Daniel is arrested, who gets temporary custody of Lucy?

Isn't it awfully fast to be arresting anyone for anything?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Doug Davidson is finally given a story that he can act the heck out of! He had me all teary-eyed today.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I wrote to Doug on Facebook telling him how amazing he was on today's show and he wrote me back, thanking me :-)

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
That's cool, Mamie! I thought he was amazing, too. I like the new Heather. She may be the best crier I have ever seen on a soap. I wish Victor would die or move far away with Sharon and never be heard from again. When is Billy coming home? Will baby John remember him?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think Billy is back on Friday's show. Thank goodness! Heather is great. She and Paul are great criers.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Again, are we really supposed to feel sorry for Phyllis?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, I haven't even seen the show this week but I assume that they figured out that Phyllis tried to run over Cricket and Paul, LMAO. It really is predictable.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Some of my thoughts on this crazy show:

Again, I am supposed to feel sorry for Phyllis? She did try to kill Christine (who I can't stand either) and recently tried to blame it all on Chris. I honestly don't care if she fries for it. And then today, talking to Danny about when he was little. Are we "dumb" viewers supposed to forget what a crazy, crappy mom she was? That must be what Ronan kept telling Chris that Phyllis had changed for. (Though I could listen to Ronan talk all day with that deep, sexy voice of his.)

And Sharon...I never really liked her but she's one big beyotch now. She doesn't want any other female in the vicinity to have a Newman man. I think she has Newmanitis. (I did read a rumor that she will have some kind of illness that is causing her behavior.)

I do like Jack and Nicki together and I hope they actually stay together. And please, more scenes with Doug Davidson and let's have more Billy Miller while we are at it. I am enjoying the new Heather and can't we all see a Danny/Heather hook up in the near future?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
And I am enjoying Adam and his relationship now. I don't mind if they are conning the heck out of each other, they are cute.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I hope Phyllis gets whats coming to her. I have never liked her.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
If Phyllis and Victor got what was coming to them for all the laws they have broken over the years, we would never see them again. So, it's not going to happen. lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What did Phyliss do to get out of jail the last time she was in. I can't even remember what she was convicted of, LOL, it was so long ago. But eventually she got out, did she do something like save someone in prison or something.

I figure she will be convicted of hit/run and get sentenced and then will get into prison and being the investigative reporter that she is or being the computer whiz that she is, she will break up a prison corruption ring or an identity theft ring or something like that and get pardoned.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Sharon knows nothing about a pre-nup, hahahahaha. I can't wait for Sharon to take over everything, LOL. That ought to get Victor out of hiding.