TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 31, 2012 users admin

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
I read that Bo, Melanie and Madison are leaving the show but also read that Bo is suppose to come back.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
glad to see the back of Melanie, never happy to see less of Bo and so I guess Madison and Brady didn't make it to the alter. I knew there was an explosion so I was watching carefully who was leaving the party. All I can remember is Abe and Theo.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I hope Madison leaves. I can't even watch her. I didn't like her when she was on as the world turns either.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
It didn't take the new writers long to kill off a couple of them that were leaving...I figured it would actually take a while.

I'm officially SICK TO DEATH of Sami. I was rooting for EJ to drop her :-( I know, I should be ashamed, but I'm not! LOL

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, August 18, 2012 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
NOW Sami leaves her children to go on the run with EJ, what the heck is wrong with that woman!!! I guess Stefano is really dead and Ian is the new mean guy in town but him and Kate are ridiculous

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Saturday, August 18, 2012 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I, too, am sick of the Sami show. I know it is a horribly thing to wish for, but I really did want Carrie to stay. I liked her with Rafe. I hated the way Sami treated Rafe. I hate the way Sami has treated Lucas. If the writer's have decided to make Sami this femme fatale, vixen that all the men of Salem have just got to have, I am going to seriously fast forward through that mess.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Saturday, August 18, 2012 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Oh, also, I don't think Stefano is dead. I'm not sure how he pulled if off, but I still believe the phoenix will rise yet again.

On a side note, I want to see Gabi get hers so bad. But, by the time it happens she will probably be so redeemed I will have changed my mind. Soaps!!

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Good guess Pam2uall...saw a commercial this morning and looks like Stefano is not dead!!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
YAAAAYYYY!!!! I LOVE Stefano, and I think a Stefano vs Ian showdown could be like the old Victor vs. Stefano days!

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
oh my goodness Txkaykay, you took the words right out of my mouth, I actually shouted at the tv "oh no Stefano isn't dead". I guess Stefano just needed a summer vacation.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
These writers are going to push Sami and EJ back together and I'm sick of it. She gets Lucas back, who would put up with most of her b.s. and she just runs off with EJ, now she's going to screw EJ over again to go with Rafe. GRRRRRR. Couldn't she have been "killed" in that explosion?

So what's Ian going to show EJ? Stefano?

I actually felt a little sorry for Gabby today.

I'm not holding out much hope for these new writers, but as usual I will continue to watch and just complain about it! :-)

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
*sigh* Stefano is alive, these soaps are so predictable.

Sami I loathe, she is the same character from the start SO OVER IT!!!!!!

She apparently is this amazing mom but goes on the run to help EJ and just leaves her kids? Ya okay

Daniel is gonna wanna be with Jen so maybe Nicole & Brady can be together. I was glad they let her keep the baby I was like can this poor woman catch a break.

I like Gabby so I hope it works out for her, I have a feeling she's going to end up pregnant.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Angel, that would be a great storyline. Gabi pregnant by Will. Oh, the possible complications. Plus it would make Sami a Grandma. ha ha ha ha

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Sunday, August 26, 2012 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
oh I love the idea of Daniel getting back with Jen and then Nicole with Brady...again. Has anyone remembered that Jack has "died" before????

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Sunday, August 26, 2012 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
They've all "died" before lol

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 5:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
lol Angel, how true

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
Yes. It's like Dark Shadows used to be. Kill them off---bring them back. How many evil twins can you have in one town?

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
So Nick is back, can someone remind me of what he did??

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
I've forgotten what Nick did too. I remember when he first came on the show, but I stopped watching for a while.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
When I saw his face, I finally remembered he was a Horton. However, for all the gory details (that I had totally forgotten, despite having watched this show for almost 30 years!), check out the link HERE.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that link on Nick. I remembered him as soon as I saw him too, but missed all that with Melanie and Trent. I took about a year break from this awful show. :-)

Is Ian dead?

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I bet Gabi will end up PG, too.

Sami bugs me to no end...she needs 3 guys fawning over her? Puh-leeeze. She's so concerned about the father of her kids, how about being there YOURSELF? ugh. I loved it when Lucas told her off.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I know I am in the minority but I think Sami should be with EJ. She has so much chemistry with him. I love Lucas but I think they are done.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
I'm fine with her being with EJ....JUST PICK SOMEONE ALREADY!! LOL I can't stand her jumping back and forth and hurting the guys. I absolutely love EJ, so really I'd rather see him with someone else...BUT, if she's with him I won't die.

Jennifer and Nicole living in the same house? Yeah that won't cause any problems!
Does anyone else see Kayla and Abe being "pushed" together?

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
OH...is Ian dead?