TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Closer: Archive through August 06, 2012 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I agree that Brenda is right on the edge now and then when she finds out who the mole is next week, it will push her right off.
I just don't want them to end it with her and Fritz breaking up. Hopefully it doesn't push her that far.

Did anyone catch what her mother said when it was determined by the new doctor that her father will be alright now? Her mother made a comment about how she wasn't worried about him dying(?), she was more worried about him -------- (I missed it).

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Kappy, she said she was worried about keeping him (at least I am pretty sure). I am now convinced that Pope is the mole, he never treated her this way before but lately he has been very mean to her, so that's my opinion and I am sticking to it.... :-)

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Hmm. Pope could be the mole. He might be jealous of her success in closing so many cases or he might be jealous that she is with Fritz or both. We shall see.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Irsnappy, I hope you are right and it is Pope. Watched the Olympics last night instead of this. :-(

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
When I saw the mother talking to Brenda I thought she looked drained and pale. Everyone worrying about daddy. Reminded me of my fathers last illness and how my mother was so drained at the end of it. I remember telling my brothers that I thought she was at risk. She is fine. Ithe episode reminded me of what can happen with elderly parents.

I. Could totally see Pope as a mole. No scruples and a very selfish person. He always resented her moving on and rejecting him. I think Brenda will go back "temporarily' to Atlanta to help daddy and will fade as a storyline. Fritz will divorce her in season 2. Or she will be killed in the line of dutyp

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
ohhh Maris I don't like the idea that they will divorce or that she will die. And who really likes the thought that she was "with" Pope, I just don't see that relationship happening, visually anyway.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Me either. Pope is her one big mistake and that is all he will ever be to her

Redpen

07-24-2003

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Kyra has said Brenda lives and maybe, if the storyline was right, Brenda could drop in Major Crimes for a visit one day.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
hey maybe she gets a big fancy promotion...

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Hmm, maybe she gets moved "upstairs" instead of Pope if Pope is the mole.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
ohhh Roteach maybe thats it...great idea

Pamy

01-02-2002

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oooohhh love that!

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
ok so maybe we are on to something, Pope is the mole and when he gets found out he gets fired and she get promoted "upstairs", yep thats it...love it.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
8 hours until we find out who is the mole!!!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I somehow have managed to miss out why the reason why Pope is such a jerk to Brenda Leigh. The last episode didn't really explain it well enough... trying to get her to behave since he can't always protect her. I dunno but I'm thinking I agree... he's her one mistake and he's turned out to be a doozie of one!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't think he has ever gotten over the fact that she didn't become his girlfriend after he divorced Estele (is that right). I think he got really hurt feelings that she took up with Fritzy and then married him. You know "woman scorned", LOL.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I think he's MORE upset that Brenda interviewed for Chief while he was passed over. He wouldn't be in line for chief if Delk hadn't died before he could name the successor. Polk only got chief by default.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
oh, right, I forgot about that.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
is tonite the finale..last ep with brenda? :-(

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
yes it is and we will find out who the mole. The pictures for the new show has everyone in it except Pope, Brenda and Sgt. Gabriel, I wonder if that means anything

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
You know, I thought you guys were off a week. I had the 13th being the last episode, and that's the night that Major Crimes starts up. Tonight is the night we find out who the mole is but tonight isn't the finale of The Closer. TV Guide says "with only one episode left, Brenda finally comes face-to-face with the snitch in her squad."

Right?

Yup. Just found an article in the WSJ that mentions something about capitalizing on The Closer and how Major Crimes kicks off right after the series finale... Please tell me that means the same night! :-)

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
OK Unless I'm an idiot:

"Looking to capitalize on the handoff, "Major Crimes" will premiere on Aug. 13 at 10 p.m. EDT, immediately following "The Closer" series finale. The new show will then move to the 9 p.m. time slot on Mondays for the season's nine remaining episodes."

From: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390443792604577571042966729460.html

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
WOW, whoever expected that!!!! great conclusion to the whole Mole issue and really thank goodness it wasn't REALLY Sgt. Gabriel but I do feel bad for him}}

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
ITA, Irsnappy! I'm so glad that it wasn't really his fault but dang, he's screwed now no matter what he does. I can't believe some of them would hold it against him when you know they all talk to their significant others. How could he have ever imagined in a thousand years that she had been paid to get close to him? I really felt for him.

And I don't have a problem with Taylor because for the last few years, he's been way more supportive of Brenda's ways then Pope has even if Pope doesn't agree with me.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Was it the girlfriend? As soon as he said something about talking to her I figured that was it.