TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 20, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grimm: Archive through May 20, 2012 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 30, 2012 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yay! I always appreciate reminders like this. :-)

Smokey

07-08-2003

Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
That was such a bizarre episode last night. I was so grossed out with the bird woman being force fed pureed worms through that horrendous contraption.

I cannot figure out just what the plans are for Nick's partner with the blonde blubot and the chief blubot.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
As much as i like this show, I must say that this last episode was silly.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Anyone would instinctively know that a marraige between a cat and a bird would not end well.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I heard from Sean Haynes on the Ellen D. show that it's been approved for another season, yay!!!

Last nights episode was good! I wonder if the blonde will end up helping the Grimm and 'really' develop feelings for Hank now that she has no powers and the other have no use for her.

Next week episode looks interesting.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Good episode last night! They're definitely setting up for a finale. Love that Monroe might be able to have a love interest as well!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I thought it was going to be a 2 parter because they took it down to the wire to get Hank back.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
This last episode made up for the silly bird-with-an-egg-in-her-throat episode. Finally some background on the boss although their are still lots of questions. The bird story was a distraction and not a good one.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Never knew beavers were so warm and generous.

Love this show! Even rewatched a few episodes on SyFy the other everning when they had a marathon. Heck, I'm even okay with so many unanswered questions because it just mean more stories for next season! I just wanted to see Monroe's lady friend at the dinner at Nick's house. That's my only complaint!

Smokey

07-08-2003

Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Was there an episode last night? We had baseball on here.

Mack

07-22-2002

Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
This show has actually grown on us. Initially have to say we thought it was OK but not great or all that interesting. We stuck with it look enough, on kind of a hit or miss basis, that we actually find it interesting and entertaining.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Yes there was an episode this week, Smokey. It was a take on the old Billy Goats Gruff story with the mean troll who lived under the bridge and wouldn't let them cross. Nick kicked some serious a** in this one and sent the Reapers a message they won't forget.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Thanks! Luckily, my DVR picked up the new episode sometime in the middle of the night, Saturday. So, I got to see it. I enjoyed it and also enjoyed Nick kicking some "serious a**", too! :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
About time he kicked some butt!!! I like this show but I find the Grimm character confusing. All of these people seem terrified/impressed by him and I don't understand why. Up until this episode, he hasn't shown any sort of exceptional talent (other than being a good detective and being able to spot these characters).

I enjoy Monroe and his new partner!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I think they have been terrified/impressed by his family's reputation as Grimms, killers of "wesen", not for anything he has done as an individual.

Remember, the premise of this show is that the Grimm fairy tales we've always heard aren't really "fairy tales", but true accounts of cases the Grimms have worked on over the years, including how they almost always win against the "wesen".

-----------

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Wesen

Wesen (pronunciation: VAY-zin, Grimm: VES-sin; Germ. "a being", here "creature") is a term used to describe the creatures visible to the Grimms. Every creature encountered by Nick Burkhardt belongs to the Wesen. The community consists of both good and evil creatures ranging from Blutbaden to Bauerschwein to Jägerbar.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
They should be terrified and/or impressed with him now. He separated the two reapers who came after him from their heads.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
With a little help from Monroe. Best sidekick ever! And I do like his new girlfriend. I hope they make her a regular.

When, oh when (if?) is Nick going to tell his girlfriend what's going on? It's really not fair to keep her in the dark, especially when her life's been endangered. I'm thinking she may leave him when she finds out. Wonder how long her contract is for?

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
yeah, but...
The first Reaper was beheaded by the other one cause he ducked.

He used the cross bow on the second.

I REALLY really hope that they make him more bad-assed. I won't hang around much longer if they don't. Maybe next season he will leave the force and he and Monroe will turn into a Wesen fighting duo. :-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Maybe next season he will leave the force and he and Monroe will turn into a Wesen fighting duo."

I would change that to "Bad guy fighting duo" considering that Monroe is also a Wesen.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
This is true. How bout Bad Wesen fighting Duo.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Perfect!

:-)

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Interesting take on the Cinderella fairy tale - Cinderella was the villian, explaining why the stepmom and step-sisters didn't like her.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Saturday, May 19, 2012 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Excellent season finale! I will definitely come back for Season 2.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, May 19, 2012 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I love this show! Mom?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, May 20, 2012 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Yes it was a great season finale. It seems they are leading up to having both the Grimm's girlfriend (can't remember her name??) and cop partner Hank know what he is and does which will make for an interesting premise!

I knew that wasn't the last time we'd see the blonde!