TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Big Bang Theory & Young Sheldon: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 04, 2012 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Just watched the finale. It was so sweet. Loved the ending when they held hands and Sheldon saying, "Boldly go Howard Wolowitz".

Chuck's line in the vanity card... I hope you're holding someone's hand. Awwwww.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I thought it was pretty good. Bernie's dress was beautiful. They all looked very nice.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I just don't want the season to end!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I went to google earth and didn't see anything.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Didn't want to spoiler it. The address is in the middle of an intersection. If you put this episode on your DVR (or you watch "inDemand"). Pause it as the camera pulls away from the roof. If you're fast enough, you can see Howard's mother! Bill Prady twittered about this. She's off to the right, in a red dress.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, that CERN thingie in Switzerland was in the news. I was watching this white haired scientist guy talking so excitely about the evidence of a new particle and all I would think of was Sheldon, LMAO. And how excited he would be.

I wonder if they will use the news in the new shows, that would just be hysterical. I can imagine Sheldon just running around the apartment so happy.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
LOL, but he'd also be telling everyone that he could have done it better. He will wonder why they didn't invite him to participate.

It's very interesting that this show continues to be in the top 10-15 every week even though it's in reruns. So, more people are watching The Big Bang Theory reruns than many new shows such as the Batchelorette, Hell's Kitchen and Master Chef. The only other rerun that shows up in the top 15 is Sixty Minutes. Other scripted reruns are all below 15th.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, you are so right, hahahahaha. That will be the best, all of his concern about why they didn't invite him. ROFLMAO.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Dipo, when I first saw that on the news yesterday I went running to DD wondering how long it would take them to weave it into a BBT episode.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Considering they are closer to actually proving the Big Bang ... yeah, they totally have to incorporate it!!! :-)

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Congratulations to Jim Parsons & Mayim Bali for there Emmy nominations!!! Mayim Balik's nom is overdue.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 12:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Congratulations to Jim Parsons & Mayim Bali for there Emmy nominations!!! Mayim Balik's nom is overdue.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what episodes for which they are nominated?

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I don't know the specific episode but I am so glad that they both got nominations!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
She is great in her role. I hope she wins, but it is still nice she got a nod for acting on BBT.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Oh Mayim Balik should get an emmy for her role! I love how her character has evolved.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
In total agreement that Mayim Balik should get an emmy. Her use of pauses and looks and timing is priceless. I could never imagine a girlfriend for Sheldon, and now I can't imagine anyone else in that role.

Re tonight's episode with Sheldon and the blue jay: loved the episode, but was that really a blue jay? It's larger and coloring somewhat different than the very vocal bluejays we see here in Connecticut. Anyone have any info on the bird? thanks.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Beth ~ Check out back on Nov. 14th, 2011, when the episode first aired, there was a discussion about the type of bird it was. One person even posted some pics.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
The correct bird is posted on Nov, 13th. It is a magpie.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Thanks to both for the bird info!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I stand corrected. Thanks, OphiliasGrandma!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not to be nitpicky (ok, to be nitpicky), it's a magpie jay not a magpie. (Like a fox hound is not a fox.)

Sorry, I tried very hard not to, but I had to.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Oh, my, now i will be running off to see what an actual magpie looks like in contrast to the magpie jay! Thanks for the added info, Kitt.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, August 04, 2012 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Yes, it is indeed a Jay, but it had been so long since I posted the original that I had forgotten. From what I was reading just now they are in the family of crow-like birds.

Urgrace

08-19-2000

Saturday, August 04, 2012 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Urgrace a private message Print Post    
here is a capture of the google earth close up shot of the wedding

bigbang