TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 08, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Hawaii Five-O: Archive through May 08, 2012 users admin

Mictay

09-29-2006

Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I couldnt get into this last season but I am enjoying it this season.The scenery is just breath taking!

Allietex

08-16-2002

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allietex a private message Print Post    
Love Terry O'Quinn. One of the sexiest "older guys" on the tube.

Mack

07-22-2002

Friday, November 04, 2011 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
We're with you Mictay. We tried this series last year and it just didn't connect for us. This season seems much better and we've actually added it to our DVR recording schedule so we don't miss an episode.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Anyone else watch last night?

What a high adrenaline episode!!! Well the end has come for what's her name that was working with Wo Fat. And of course Wo Fat got away so he can return on future episodes! lol

I had never seen the 5-0 so ruthless with their killing of people. Or maybe I had but not in quite some time?

It really was and edge of your seat episode. How about Jin proposing? Happy for him.

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the last episode too - it certainly was edge of your seat!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Jack Bauer 2.0. Beat the crap out of either one of them and before the show is over you'd never know that every bone in their face had been smashed, to saying nothing of all the broken ribs.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I certainly am not sorry to see the CIA chick go especially after she set McGarret up for WoFat.
Favorite line "I'm a margarita man myself" to Jimmy Buffet. I was waiting for more song lines but didn't notice any. Yes Ophilias, MaGarret certainly took quite a beating but seeing the way he was smiling at the end you would never know it, and no side effects from all that shock treatment.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 24, 2011 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This episode was so "off-the-hook" when it came to jumping the shark, it was entertaining.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, November 24, 2011 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I DVR it and FF through all the chases, beatings and skulking about in dark buildings scenes.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I was 4 episodes behind and caught up last night.

I'm glad that it wasn't as bad as it looked for Jenna. Yes, she set Steve up, but not for nothing - well, at least not for what she thought was nothing. Josh technically was alive still at that point. I felt bad for her at the end, and she knew she was going to die.

The rescue was pretty cool - pretty improbable that Wo Fat beat that ambush, but of course, shark or no, he had to live!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Last nights episode was good, very mysterious. When that guy who had fallen in the hole moved, scared the you know what out of me! lol Wasn't expecting that, thought he was dead. lol

John Lock (can't remember his name on this show but always know him as J.L. from Lost...LOL) definitely is up to something. I hope he's not going to screw him over.

Are Danny and the cop woman an item now? That whole scene with the handcuffs. Did I miss something last episode, their connection?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
P.S. It was also nice to see Tom Sizemore again, glad he's getting working and hoping he's staying sober even if his timing is off and he overacts sometimes. lol

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Sizemore definitely overacts. Either that or his character is a buffoon, which I don't think he's supposed to be.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Regarding Alex O'Loughlin
"On 2 March 2012, CBS announced that O'Loughlin would miss shooting some episodes of Hawaii Five-O to seek drug treatment related to pain management medication prescribed after a shoulder injury. The actor will miss at least one episode from this season"

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
He missed last week's show. He was supposedly off looking for "answers." And I wonder if that's why they did a repeat performance last night.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That and I think they are trying to drag the remainder of the season through the end of May for sweeps.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Anyone watch the 2 parter with NCIS: L.A.? It was pretty good. Never watched NCIS: L.A. before.

McGarret has sure been gone for a lot of episodes. Miss him.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I watched it. It was the first time I have watched NCIS: L.A.

I think when you take out the reruns and the weeks they aren't airing Hawaii 5-0, the actor that plays McGarrett has probably missed 3 episodes (but it does seem longer).

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I've seen every episode of both shows, and I love that they're doing crossovers with the two of them. Great two-parter.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I thought it was two episodes, Lex, hon? Unless you count the NCIS:LA crossover episode...

Thoroughly enjoyed seeing two of my fave places on earth (Hawaii and so Cal) together!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Costa, I'm not following you. The crossover show of NCIS: LA was the first time I watched that show.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Technically, he's only missed one episode. He was in the last 1 minute of the previous episode (we saw him ignoring a call from Dan-o), and then this episode. They've just had so many repeats it seems like more.

The cross over episodes were great! Love when they do that!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... I was on such a different wave length than Costa, I'm not even going to try to explain my last post (which obviously makes no sense now).

Thanks Wowprincess - it does seem like he's missed more episodes because of the repeats.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Was the big Hawaiian guy on this show the same one that was on The Amazing Race in Hawaii Sunday night?

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Roxi, yep, that was him!