TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 14, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Once Upon a Time: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 14, 2012 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well, he did say he wasn't Mr. Gold's son, but who knows??? I kind of think he's not, but you never can be sure with this show. I have trouble remembering all the things that have happened in previous episodes. Think I'm getting old.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Mr. Gold said he wasn't his son, or he would have known the magic knife didn't work....

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching? How weird was the s
Cene when Pinochio looked up and saw the plane! So much of Lost is in this show?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Luv this show. great ep. LoL re: LOST

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I was like "SHOW HER YOUR LEG!!! SHOW HER YOUR LEG!!"

Then he did and she didn't see and I was sad.

UGH, I want this to be over and the queen get what is coming to her but I want it to go on forever.....

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I just loved last nights episode. It was so heartwrenching in areas.

Was the father of Pinochio the same actor who played Betty's father in "Ugly Betty"?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Nope. (Hiya Miz!)

Gepetto, Once Upon A TIme: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0024593/

Dad, Ugly Betty: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0686470/

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto Terolyn: UGH, I want this to be over and the queen get what is coming to her but I want it to go on forever.....

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Mameblanche--Thanks for the links, wow they look so much alike and even share the same first name "Tony". lol

Anyone heard if this show is renewed for another season? 'Cause if it is I can't see them letting the queen's spell be broken since then they will all go back to "Fairy Tale Land".

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Someone said on FB that it's been renewed. I sure hope that's the case. :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
UGH, I want this to be over and the queen get what is coming to her but I want it to go on forever.....

Me, too, Terolyn! I'm always disappointed when the episode is over.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Did the episode on Sunday just seem to end, BAM!
I felt like it was only on about 10 minutes and then it was over.

I may not have been watching closely enough, but does anyone know how Mr. Gold figured out that the writer is Pinnochio? Did Rumplestilskin know them back in Fairy Tale Land, as far as we know?
Because by the time they made the transporting wardrobe, Rumply was locked up, right?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Good question. How does Rumpy know that?!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Terrific promotional vid with the OUAT composer. http://abc.go.com/site/music-lounge/Mark_Isham

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
The soundtrack is now available. http://abc.go.com/music-lounge/show/once-upon-a-time/771878

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Actress Ginnifer Goodwin (Snow White), shares the news in a video on FB, that OUAT has been renewed.

facebook.com/OnceABC

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Was this the finale for the season??? No previews for next week.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Yes, season finale.

Verrry interesting! And now the magic is back! The queen looked quite happy about that. I loved how they all began recognizing each other and who they really are.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Fabulous ep! It felt like a real movie. Excellent script, great special effects. I saw the film Mirror Mirror recently and it was lame compared to last night's ep!

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
Outstanding episode. I am going to watch it online, i was dealing with phone calls, etc., for my daughter's upcoming graduation from college so it was hard to follow at times for me. So, knowing this is from the writers of Lost--how funny (sort of maybe) was the smoke? All i thought was, smokey is back! And looking much better in purple! :-)

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
So does this mean that since magic is back that:

a) queen and rumpie will get their powers back?

b) All of the people in Storybrook will become who they were in FTL?

c) Will Rumpy try to take over the "real" world?

It seems like they filmed this to completely end (if they did not get renewed) or to continue if they did get renewed.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
DH thinks the memory-recall is temporary. Even the clock is back to 8:15. Just that the queen and rumpy will remember, like before, so they can have a new season on tv. I don't entirely agree. I think the story has to move forward not backwards.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Also if the magic is back, that means the nuns/good fairies have magic again too. :-)

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
What a good show! What a great episode! I already can't wait for the next season.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
agree with mame!

nice nods to lost, smokey and looking down the hatch/well